Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCloneufc
Master Exploder!
Male

Loc: Las Vegas Flag
Mushroom trip gone sour!
    #8367257 - 05/05/08 11:37 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Well I have about 30 grows under my belt and I have learned alot here in a short period of about 6 months. I started with Pans and now have started growing cubes. I grew for pleasure and would give away the shrooms to friends. Most of my friends have had good trips but a few times some of them had really bad trips. This whole time I never ate them or dabbled in them. That is till today. I will now tell you some of the trip reports I have witnessed.I will tell you my trip report later because I still feel it. To make a long story short I gave my friend 5 grams of Pan Cyans and he just loved it. He started acting weird got all happy and was super hyper.He asked for more about 9 hours later so I gave him 10 grams of Cyans this time around. I put them in a coffee grinder and then threw them in some OJ. I wanted to see how long it took to hit him so we started a stop watch. He drank the shake and then we headed to his house. On the way to his house in the car at exactly 7min later he screamed STOP THE CAR and scared the shit outta me. I said "Whoa! What the fuck happened?" He said I need to get home! He then screamed "I FEEL IT! I FEEL IT! I FEEL IT!" He didnt just say it he screamed it like a scared little school girl. Then things got really bad for him. Once we got to his house he got out of the car to take a piss. OMG he stumbled out of the car worse than any drunk Ive ever seen. He didnt want me to touch him or help him out. He finally stands up on his two feet to take a piss. He then pulls his dick out while bobbing and weaving all over the place. So he is just standing there with his dick in his hand swaying all over the place for about a good 4 minutes.Poor guy when he is finally able to piss he pisses all over his hand and all over his shoes and laces lol. Well he finally makes it into his house. This guy is mind fucked he starts babbling stuff over and over again. He is on loop mode. Everything is repeated and each time it is new to him again. Very annoying to a sober person. I decide to go to the bathroom. When I get out he is in his room under a desk with the lights off and a candle in his hand. He then screams to me "GET ME A CIGARETTE AND LIGHT IT FOR ME BEFORE I DIE!" then "WHERE ARE YOU GOING DONT LEAVE ME I AM GOING TO FUCKEN DIE!". Then he starts whispering "Im gonna die...Im gonna die...Im gonna die..." over and over for hours. I told him many times your fine and your doing great alot better than other people. He was mumbling other stuff in between but I really couldnt understand it. Well I dozed off and woke up when he was peaking. He started screaming "NOOOOOOO!!! WHERE ARE WE GOING I DONT WANNA GO!" He started spazzing out bad and yelling. I thought the cops were gonna come. He told me the next day that he thought the house turned into a rocket ship and that everyone in the house was strapped in vertically and ready to go. He said he could hear the thrusters powering up, the whole house was shaking and everyone was ready to be shot into space.

Dont ever take alot of shrooms without a sitter. I mean its funny as hell for the sitter but terrifying for the person having the bad trip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline420inchrims
Ate Up
Male

Re: Mushroom trip gone sour! [Re: Cloneufc]
    #8367277 - 05/05/08 11:42 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

thats crazy he was having a good trip then a bad trip right after. you should keep some xanax's around if your gunna be feeding people.

OfflineIAMenlightened
GOD

Loc: FLA
    #8367292 - 05/05/08 11:47 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Everytime ive had a bad trip its all been due to set and setting.If im tripping with someone im not comfortable with the trip tends to be bad.It is also the same if your not in the right place.Like tripping at a party is not the right setting you got to be in a comfortable place that you feel safe with people you like.Ingredients to a good trip

--------------------

OfflineCloneufc
Master Exploder!
Male

Re: Mushroom trip gone sour! [Re: IAMenlightened]
    #8367305 - 05/05/08 11:52 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

10 grams of Pans. I dont think its possible to have a good trip. Highest good trip was from 6 grams of pans that Ive seen. I didnt know what it felt like then. I do know now and my eyes are open. When ROADKILL Said" These Africans will make you wanna put a bone through your nose. I understand now.

OfflineIAMenlightened
GOD

Loc: FLA
    #8367312 - 05/05/08 11:54 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

cant say ive ever done 10 grams.I gotta ask you was it worth it to know that much truth?

--------------------

Offlinetyler_0_durden
Stranger

Re: Mushroom trip gone sour! [Re: IAMenlightened]
    #8367323 - 05/05/08 11:58 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Goodness. Did you have no consideration for your friend? You dosed him waaaayyy too much!

It's not that funny, at all. You could've really caused some psychological damage to the poor kid.

I tripped HARD on one gram of cyans and trespassed in someone's yard and then lost my car...after having plentiful previous tripping experience.

I think you fried his brain sunny-side up.

--------------------
"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."  --Max Planck

OfflineCloneufc
Master Exploder!
Male

Re: Mushroom trip gone sour! [Re: tyler_0_durden]
    #8367355 - 05/06/08 12:06 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Hes perfectly fine. He has no side effects at all other than he never wants to shroom ever again. He asked for that dosage and were not kids but both of us are in our thirties. People asking for 6 grams of Pans is not uncommon. I wont touch that much. Body weight, how much food you ate make a difference. We both weigh about 210lbs. A 16 year old at 100lbs and 10 grams of Pans is gonna have a stronger trip.

Edited by Cloneufc (05/06/08 12:31 AM)

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
    #8367403 - 05/06/08 12:18 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Wow he was fried... respect the mushroom!

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
    #8367404 - 05/06/08 12:18 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Cloneufc said:
Hes perfectly fine. He has no side effects at all other than he never wants to shroom ever again. He asked for that dosage and were not kids but both of us are in our thirties. People asking for 6 grams of Pans is not uncommon. I wont touch that much. Body weight, how much food you ate make a difference. We both weigh about 210lbs. A 16 year old at 100lbs and 10 grams of Pans is gonna have a stronger trip.

So how old are you...

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Offline420inchrims
Ate Up
Male

Re: Mushroom trip gone sour! [Re: Brainiac]
    #8367494 - 05/06/08 12:45 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

He did just eat 4 grams, the 10 grams should have been noticeably less effective cuz of the shortterm mushie tolerance.

Offlineraceandsmoke
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushroom trip gone sour! [Re: Brainiac]
    #8369051 - 05/06/08 02:24 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Brainiac said:
Quote:

Cloneufc said:
were not kids but both of us are in our thirties.

So how old are you...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract