Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBCurt420
Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Texas
First trip, a little over 2g of cubes, intence!
    #8353191 - 05/02/08 10:37 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Well last night was my first trip, my buddie came by with some cubes he grew just to let me try them out.He has been growing them for about a year and i have been thinking about growing some too. So, as a good friend should do, he gave me some to try for free. BOY! let me tell you what. First off let me say that the trip was about a leval 2 almost three. I had great visualls, everything was breathing and crawling, waves of tie-die colors everywere. To be honest with you i was realy just trying to hold on to reality, i kept slipping in and out. My girl called me on the phone and told me she was sick, of course i couldnt stop gigling like a damn school girl, LOL. I also kept taking the phone from my ear wile she was talking to look at the lights on it not realizing that i took the phone away. Phones not good on shrooms, well at least for the other person :smile:. The brick wall on the side of the house was flowing like a river,not to mention my friends veins on his arms,NICE. it was about 9pm when i peaked and it seamed so bright outside in the middle of the night, very cool. My friends mom came out and the patterns on her shirt were moving onto the wall and vice versa,of course she was trying to talk seriously to her son and i was laughing my ass off, so i got up and walked off for a wile till she went back inside.About 9:30pm everyone showed up to play dominos.I decided to play the first game,not good, the dominos were twisting and bending on the tabe, i couldnt realy tell what dominos i had they were all kinda blending together and the row of 7 dominos in my hand seemed like 20. no more dominos. there is realy too much to explain everything that happend,or even how i felt.Its kinda hard to describe,its like you lost everything and then found it all at once, i felt realy light like if the wind blew hard enough i would float away. But if you havnt done it and want to know what its like, the only thing i can tell you is you will have no idea whats its like till you do it. it is a great experiance that i deffinatly will experament with in the future. ill keep you posted on future trips, next time im prolly going to eat 4 or 5 grams and go off into the dark woods by my house, i think that would be interesting. Well, thanx for reading and HAPPY SHROOMING!!!

--------------------
:headbanger:MUSIC=LIFE:headbanger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetherapture
Tune Up Your Chips and Circuits
 User Gallery

Loc: somewhere on the southern...
Re: First trip, a little over 2g of cubes, intence! [Re: BCurt420]
    #8357941 - 05/03/08 02:35 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Nice read. Welcome aboard here.

I find that a 3-4 gram trip is plenty for me, my first time was 2.5g and I had a pretty strong experience. 4g is DEEP and POWERFUL, I guess I am lucky, I have always been sensitive to hallucinogenics. Work your way up, the difference between 3g and 4g is ALOT MORE than a 1g difference would indicate. So be careful, if you want to try more, work your way up in half gram increments, too far and the headspace can get awfully muddy, depending on the person. Find your sweet spot and enjoy the mushroom.

It's totally fucking sad that this wonderful gift of Nature is illegal....don't abuse it, and respect others.

--------------------
There is nothing but the truth...we are born and we die. Tune up your chips and circuits, you're going to live longer! -Electric Universe "Tune Up"

OfflineBCurt420
Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Texas
Re: First trip, a little over 2g of cubes, intence! [Re: therapture]
    #8360026 - 05/04/08 01:24 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

thanx for the info, prolly will just work my way up .5 at a time, start growing in bout 1 week :smile:

--------------------
:headbanger:MUSIC=LIFE:headbanger:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order