Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Trusted Cultivator
Re: cheap substr8 at wal-mart [Re: entheo_smurf]
    #835166 - 08/22/02 04:49 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I can't believe this idiot actually got 20 replies, and real questions go unanswered....

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinezazz
mini F+

Re: cheap substr8 at wal-mart [Re: mycofile]
    #835305 - 08/22/02 06:12 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

nah man i dnt kno wut a gud substr8 is, bcus i jus read the faq an kno wut to do. try da verm an brf, it is gr8t.

OfflineMacey Howard
Formally MOE HOWARD
Female

Loc: Georgia
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: mycofile]
    #835317 - 08/22/02 06:20 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
Hugs and Kisses!

Offline_VisioN_
The Crying Orc
Loc: Valhalla
Re: cheap substr8 at wal-mart [Re: Macey Howard]
    #835598 - 08/22/02 09:17 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

hey! Mycofile lick my left nut u fuckin faggot i didnt ask u to come to my thread as far as i kno its called "cheap substr8 at wal-mart" not "hey mycofile u fuckin asscrack come check out this thread cuz ur so fuckin cool and i really wanna hear ur bullshit", oh and to the rest of u guys thanx alot ive actually thot about it and if there is no way around it im gonna have to do it the right way i have managed to find a way to scrape up some dough (save my lunch muny,lol) so im gonna have like 13 bux but walmart doesnt have any verm or BRF and im still fuct on the car issue, thanx fer ur help guys i appreciate it oh and if anyone has anymore suggestions on shit i can get at walmart fer like nuthin squared lemme kno thanx again.

-Vision

--------------------
ShRoOmZ
Long live...METAL!!!

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: cheap substr8 at wal-mart [Re: _VisioN_]
    #835799 - 08/22/02 10:50 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Hey ya dumb fucking 12 year old, I already gave you advice as good as any you'll get. In fact, right after your juvenile outburst, you said you were going to follow my advice. Whatever. This is actually the first time I've ever taken pleasure in the knowledge that someone is too stupid to have any chance of success with even the easiest tek. Talk all the shit you want, but I can grow shrooms with nothing but the air inside your head. You, unfortunate as it may seem, will be lucky if you ever even grow trichoderma.

BTW, if you're so broke, why don't you just go pick them? You do know what state you live in don't you?

--------------------

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

Invisiblematts
matts

[Re: mycofile]
    #835936 - 08/22/02 11:56 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

InvisibleI_Stain_Blue
abominableshroomman

Loc: police state
Re: cheap substr8 at wal-mart [Re: matts]
    #836112 - 08/22/02 01:01 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

this is the best thread ever

--------------------
Be Here Now

InvisibleMrMaddHatter
Dementia praecox
 User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
    #837310 - 08/23/02 02:50 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

Talk all the shit you want, but I can grow shrooms with nothing but the air inside your head. You, unfortunate as it may seem, will be lucky if you ever even grow trichoderma.

Hahahahahahahahahaha
So true!

Offline_VisioN_
The Crying Orc
Re: cheap substr8 at wal-mart [Re: MrMaddHatter]
    #837896 - 08/23/02 08:34 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

im so happy that u are enjoying urselves, but em lemme continue by saying: mycofile how much of a fuck do u think that i care about u being able to grow shrooms with the air in my head? as much of a fuck as u think i give im sorry to inform u that i dont, and someone with as much knowledge which u of course u do have it being that ive seen alot of ur sucesses, wud bother to start in some shit with me. yes i am a dumbass, yes i am inexperienced and that is exactly why i ask others more experienced then myself for advice and yes maybe i was too stoopid not to do a search and wut not but truthfully i didnt expect ppl to be assholes see if i were someone with previous experience askin this sort of question i wud understand ur gay ass remarks towards me and this thread and once again u werent forced here, u by reading the title of the thread i suppose came to try and lend me a hand as soon as u saw that i didnt kiss ur ass and go "oh yes myco u are so great ill follow ur directions step by fuckin step" u decide to disrespect me when:
1) i asked questions that i didnt force u to answer
2) i was farely clear that i was curious not definite nor trying to make myself look like i knew wut i was doin whcih is farely obvious that i dont and am goin by wut others guide me by.
so why the fuck do u make some sort of veteran crusade out of this as far as im concerned i have only been courteous to those in this thread and saw no reason fer ur bullshit but i really dont mind it being that U my friend, are clearly an asshole unwerthy of the effort that it takes me to type this shit but out of curiousity i do, one last thing- if this thread isnt werthy of u then why do u keep coming baq, is it that u have gotten bored of jackin off to a picture of one of ur pride shrooms? this is all in fun and truthfully wished that i was of less pride and wud jus stfu but im not.
cant we all jus get along?

-Vision

--------------------
ShRoOmZ
Long live...METAL!!!

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #838014 - 08/23/02 09:33 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

as far as im concerned i have only been courteous to those in this thread

Oh really?
In reply to:

lick my left nut u fuckin faggot

or
In reply to:

hey mycofile u fuckin asscrack

Real courteous. All I did was say you were an idiot, which you now agree with. So why all the hostility? I'm not trying to be a dick, but if you expect help here on a regular basis there are some things you need to do. 1. read the faq and all the teks so that you know enough to not ask dumb questions 2. please try to type in a more readable manner. I would imagine it's actually harder to try and mispell so many words.

You are by no means a veteran crusade of mine. The only reason I bother is because I live here, and try and help people. Putting up with my snide remarks is sometimes just part of the package. That being said, I'll still help. The absolute easiest and cheapest way to grow is
http://www.fanaticus.com/hip-tek.htm
for which you will still need to read the original pf tek found at:
http://www.fanaticus.com/

You can cut costs by using drinking glasses, although that is by no means recomended, he covers it in the tek.

You can also save money by making your own brf by grinding brown rice in a coffee grinder.

Those are the only shortcuts you can take, but should keep your costs under about $5. I would highly recomend spending another $7 bux or so on real jars, but hey make do with what you have to.

BTW, children aren't very welcome here. You may want to try and act a little more mature just so nobody gets the wrong idea...

--------------------

Offline_VisioN_
The Crying Orc
    #838052 - 08/23/02 09:54 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

1) i said those remarks in retaliation otherwise they wud have never been stated.
2) thank u fer the info, alot more chills of u.
3) it is hard fer me to type in a more readable manner cuz ive been typing like this since i was mad phetus, but ill try
4) im not child,lol im not tho

--------------------
ShRoOmZ
Long live...METAL!!!

OfflineTHcsilvahaze
 User Gallery

Loc: N.Z
    #3893578 - 03/09/05 04:31 PM (19 years, 24 days ago)

why dont you just make some hay????

--------------------
:wizard: +{T/--\C}+

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Trusted Cultivator
Re: cheap substr8 at wal-mart [Re: THcsilvahaze]
    #3893608 - 03/09/05 04:38 PM (19 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

THCsilvahaze said:
why dont you just make some hay????

Do you realize you just dug up a 2 1/2 year old thread? :grin: :shocked:

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

OfflineMushroomFriend
I smell a conspiracy!
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Druid Peak Pack.
Re: cheap substr8 at wal-mart [Re: Holydiver]
    #3893631 - 03/09/05 04:44 PM (19 years, 24 days ago)

LOL

I just realized it 3 posts before the end! :laugh:

But what a nutcases, I had a good laugh! :lol:

MF

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder