Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSoY
I am the LizardKing
 User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
Re: Rush Limbaugh speaks about Martians and their bloodlines correlating with the skull 'n' bones [Re: blowback]
    #8356029 - 05/02/08 10:53 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Well this definitely is out of character for Rush, and could be satire, but he sounds too sincere to me.  Very strange indeed.  :shrug:

*edit*
Nevermind, I now realize he was snorting oxy in those days so that explains the sniffling and such.
I'm convinced this was satire.

--------------------

"The choiceless truth of who you are is revealed to be permanently here permeating everything. Not a thing and not separate from anything."--Gaganji
"Yesterday is but today's memory and tomorrow is today's dream."
"My karma ran over my dogma!"

Edited by SoY (05/02/08 11:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblewhattheheck
Chief Love Lover
Male

Loc: Denver Colorado
Re: Rush Limbaugh speaks about Martians and their bloodlines correlating with the skull 'n' bones [Re: blowback]
    #8356030 - 05/02/08 10:53 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Eh, that's what I'd do. more fuel for the fire. The bottom line is this. Even if you KNEW this was true, what can you do??

"Wiping" it out make it look more suspicious.

--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Loc: Straight Outta Compton Flag
Re: Rush Limbaugh speaks about Martians and their bloodlines correlating with the skull 'n' bones [Re: whattheheck]
    #8356410 - 05/03/08 12:47 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Well you guys do realize as soon as this got out the media sanitized this shit but luckily we still got the sound byte thanks to some cool peep. But yeah, I'm a rationalist as well but guys if this shit is real which I think it is then WTF!?

--------------------

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Re: Rush Limbaugh speaks about Martians and their bloodlines correlating with the skull 'n' bones [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #8356415 - 05/03/08 12:48 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

BTW guys read "Dark Mission" By Richard Hoagland if you're interested in NASA's secret agenda.

--------------------

Edited by RonaldFuckingPaul (05/03/08 12:48 AM)

Invisiblewhattheheck
Chief Love Lover
Male

Re: Rush Limbaugh speaks about Martians and their bloodlines correlating with the skull 'n' bones [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #8356463 - 05/03/08 01:04 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Reefer man, this crap ain't true. I think. :grin:

hard to tell though. I keep to my guns that the truth is kept away from the hamsters spinning the wheels.

What that, or those truths are, who knows. But whatever...

--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Re: Rush Limbaugh speaks about Martians and their bloodlines correlating with the skull 'n' bones [Re: whattheheck]
    #8356486 - 05/03/08 01:14 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

whattheheck said:
Reefer man, this crap ain't true. I think. :grin:

hard to tell though. I keep to my guns that the truth is kept away from the hamsters spinning the wheels.

What that, or those truths are, who knows. But whatever...

I'm 99.9% sure this is Limbow.  As Jack Nicholson once said "You can't handle the truth!".  Seriously though dude if this is real holy shit...supposedly they called up limbow after the show and threated to kick his ass if he let loose information like that again.

--------------------

Invisiblewhattheheck
Chief Love Lover
Male

#8356558 - 05/03/08 02:02 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Reefer, I hope you know that I dig your vibe, but Rush is one of the pubs #1 hatchet men, and he knows the score. He doesn't care about the public. He's worked his way up by doing anything and everything possible, it sure ain't his talent.

The fool pulls 50+ million a year, and is on record as a general hater of the little man. What's his motive to spill the beans (if there are beans to spill?)

S&B is bad enough as is without making them into martians. That's we know.

--------------------

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

#8356622 - 05/03/08 02:45 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

whattheheck said:
Reefer, I hope you know that I dig your vibe, but Rush is one of the pubs #1 hatchet men, and he knows the score. He doesn't care about the public. He's worked his way up by doing anything and everything possible, it sure ain't his talent.

The fool pulls 50+ million a year, and is on record as a general hater of the little man. What's his motive to spill the beans (if there are beans to spill?)

S&B is bad enough as is without making them into martians. That's we know.

No offense taken man. One of my theories and keep in mind a theory so I don't know for sure is that there is little glitches in the system up to the point of 2012 to awaken us. Most don't catch these little glitches but if you pay attention you can slowly awaken to your true potential. I know this sounds all new agy and shit but this seems to be the case.

--------------------

InvisibleSoY
I am the LizardKing
 User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
    #8357128 - 05/03/08 10:06 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I'm 99.9% sure this is Limbow

Dude, Rush really did broadcast that, but you fail to realize how much of an elitist PRICK he really is. Although he does sound sincere, I am convinced he was mocking the global warming, anti-global government crowd.

--------------------

"The choiceless truth of who you are is revealed to be permanently here permeating everything. Not a thing and not separate from anything."--Gaganji
"Yesterday is but today's memory and tomorrow is today's dream."
"My karma ran over my dogma!"

Invisiblecottlestonpie
wanderer
I'm a teapot

#8357168 - 05/03/08 10:25 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

reeferaddict69 said:
BTW guys read "Dark Mission" By Richard Hoagland if you're interested in NASA's secret agenda.

I read this book a few months ago and is very interesting and the author has decades of expierience in NASA, mars, and lunar research. Very interesting read and I also recomend it.

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Rush Limbaugh speaks about Martians and their bloodlines correlating with the skull 'n' bones [Re: SoY]
    #8357206 - 05/03/08 10:39 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

SoY said:
Quote:

I'm 99.9% sure this is Limbow

Dude, Rush really did broadcast that, but you fail to realize how much of an elitist PRICK he really is. Although he does sound sincere, I am convinced he was mocking the global warming, anti-global government crowd.

Now that, knowing of Rush what I do, I would buy. I can totally believe he said what he said to mock the anti-globalist.

As if the only reason not to want to see a one world government "globalism", would be because it would be run by the bloodline of globalist martians, that migrated here, after they fucked their own planet up.

Rush Limpdick really is a jackass if it was done to mock anti-globalists.

I don't want globalism simply because, if I don't like what the government is doing, I will have no where else to go, but jail if I don't go along with their program.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: Rush Limbaugh speaks about Martians and their bloodlines correlating with the skull 'n' bones [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #8357775 - 05/03/08 01:41 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Wow. If there's any truth there, it's hidden in biblical proportions of misinformation.

--------------------

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
    #8358224 - 05/03/08 04:07 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

blowback said:
what...........the.............fuck.

This cannot be fucking real.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Rush Limbaugh speaks about Martians and their bloodlines correlating with the skull 'n' bones [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8358235 - 05/03/08 04:09 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

oh okay i got to the end.

yeah thats satire. if we find the whole show we'll see the context.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Invisiblewhattheheck
Chief Love Lover
Male

Re: Rush Limbaugh speaks about Martians and their bloodlines correlating with the skull 'n' bones [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8358520 - 05/03/08 05:41 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, I mean, it's pretty obvious. The going on and on about how great Mars used to be and how it's connected to skull and bones.

Considering where Mars is located, is it even possible for them to have had a sustainable climate??

--------------------

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

#8358753 - 05/03/08 07:08 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

whattheheck said:
Yeah, I mean, it's pretty obvious. The going on and on about how great Mars used to be and how it's connected to skull and bones.

Considering where Mars is located, is it even possible for them to have had a sustainable climate??

Yes

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #8360128 - 05/04/08 02:05 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

> yeah thats satire.

You mean the Gore Report isn't real?

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineZackWyldeFan
Stranger

#8365298 - 05/05/08 02:50 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

they found bones on mars?

InvisibleStein
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Rush Limbaugh speaks about Martians and their bloodlines correlating with the skull 'n' bones [Re: ZackWyldeFan]
    #8365401 - 05/05/08 03:18 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, and a Mr. Yuck sticker too.

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Re: Rush Limbaugh speaks about Martians and their bloodlines correlating with the skull 'n' bones [Re: ZackWyldeFan]
    #8365998 - 05/05/08 06:23 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ZackWyldeFan said:
they found bones on mars?

Yes, and much much more. Do your research.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom