Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
two suggestions regarding uploading pics
    #834845 - 08/22/02 01:48 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

First and foremost - I've noticed that once you reach your upload limit for the day you can't access your list of pics anymore...you have to wait until the following day before you can check to see what pics you have available (not a big one obviously, just one of those little annoyances that would be nice to not have to deal with in the future)

And also - unless I'm completely over-looking the obvious (which may very well be the case) there isn't any sort of hyperlink that takes you back to your 'My Home' section when you're done uploading pics. I had to go to the box in the browser window and manually type in the necessary link in order to get back to the forums (again, it's not really a big deal or anything...just another one of those little annoyances that would be nice to not have around)

I know neither one of these are really all that big of a deal (I'm pretty sure there are more important things to be worring about around here) but I thought it was worth mentioning anyway...because there's always that chance that maybe if enough of us spoke up about it, someone who has the power to make changes around here might take notice and help out those of us who can't.

So here's hopin

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

Re: two suggestions regarding uploading pics [Re: Muppet]
    #834896 - 08/22/02 02:53 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #834977 - 08/22/02 03:36 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

And also - unless I'm completely over-looking the obvious (which may very well be the case) there isn't any sort of hyperlink that takes you back to your 'My Home' section when you're done uploading pics. I had to go to the box in the browser window and manually type in the necessary link in order to get back to the forums

When I upload pics the picture upload screen opens in another window. I just close it and the forums are still in the other window.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Offline3DSHROOM
loon
Male

#835341 - 08/22/02 06:30 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Fixed

--------------------
Your friendly neighborhood loon

OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
Re: two suggestions regarding uploading pics [Re: 3DSHROOM]
    #835429 - 08/22/02 07:24 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

wow, that was hella fast...thanx

On a side note - ^^^ that really is an over-used emoticon, isn't it? Gee, wouldn't it be swell if there were more to choose from *cough* hint hint *ahem* Yes siree, that would be something

(just messin with ya 3DSHROOM)

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order