Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineStream
Of the Dark Side

Loc: Washington State Flag
Re: Mild HPPD: The Shroom has bitten me... [Re: jared11]
    #13204112 - 09/16/10 12:14 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

jared11 said:
When I look at my carpet, I get lines racing all over it. From every direction, but only over the carpet. Weird, but I don't mind these strange things.

I have the same thing and it was a side effect of shrooms. I think the more you do them the more you can get hppd, but you can certainly get it after just 1 trip.

It doesn't happen all the time for me though, some days it's instant and you don't even have to try, while other days it's not gonna happen even for some reason you force yourself.

I've been living with it for 9 years now and I think it has to do with how psychoactive your brain is at a particular point in time. It's very mild and nothing to be concerned about though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblevalleysofneptune
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Mild HPPD: The Shroom has bitten me... [Re: Stream]
    #13211476 - 09/17/10 08:35 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

yep there's nothing like HPPD. sometimes i can randomly smell weed or things will randomly tase purple lol. if that makes sense. or if i stare at something everything else will go black except for the object that i am staring at. or things will just randomly start moving and flowing flashing etc etc. from psychoactives-ectasy. :icanthearyou:

OfflineAstoriaOssip
The Shroom that never was
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Mild HPPD: The Shroom has bitten me... [Re: valleysofneptune]
    #13220094 - 09/19/10 07:47 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

For 25 years ago I had done LSD about, i don't know - 15 to 50 times in a three year period (that time in my life was real messy, in all situations).

And I had a constant disorder for several years after that where the corners in the ceiling (for example) seemed to not 'fit'- it almost was as one of the walls was just about one centimeter lower than the other one - and that was impossible to me to see which of them it was.

And there was some effects where the blinds seemed to turn into multiple lying spirals.

I think there was some other effects as well, but I am not very sure.

As I was 'done' with drugs for some time before that it was gone, and have been in many years until I for just a few months back felt I wanted to try some hallucinogens again - the flashbacks disappeared.

I think that if I at that point had continue taken hallucinogens then it had increased.

I met a person that had taken LSD once in his life, and he was seeing flies constantly - even in the middle of the winter.

My advice to them that have flashbacks and / or HPPD is to quit take at least hallucinogens as long as it needs until it's over - sometimes there need to be several years.
Either that or I am quite sure that it will be worse.

I don't know how smoking pot/salvia etc make the HPPD to increase or not - but to me it toke about 4 years (possibly more) completely off drugs before It all was gone.

---------------------
My Trip Report
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=13212690&page=0&vc=1#13212690
---------------------

--------------------
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Svensk ANTI-rasist
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds