Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
did God create the Shroomery?
    #8346878 - 04/30/08 06:28 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I'm asking all the people here that do not believe in evolution. To those that DO believe in some sort of creator/designer/god, did he/she/it create and design the Shroomery? Since humans are part of God's big plan, and he made EVERY human, then he made Ythan. He also made Ythan's brain programmed to create this website. God created the internet too probably.

Edited by Atheist (04/30/08 06:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMeta Prime
Stranger

Re: did God create the Shroomery? [Re: Atheist]
    #8346902 - 04/30/08 06:34 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

God is the the shroomery no matter what you think about God.

I wait for the bread wagon to deliver a meal on sunday.

Now fair this wagon on the shroomery for a night and be brave with God when you tell him you love him.

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: did God create the Shroomery? [Re: Meta Prime]
    #8346910 - 04/30/08 06:35 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

:puppet:

OfflineIamthewalrus
every evening Idied and everynight I wasreborn
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
    #8347297 - 04/30/08 08:13 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I believe that god is working through the shroomery as he works through all aspects of humanity which contain his ppl

I posted earlier but I can't find the thread(I admit I didn't look hard) so I'm just gonna post the quote I have here and I hope that those here who have come to believe in god will listen to these words(and I hope that they will further investigate the word of god so that they may know more what I've come to know in all truth) thats not to say I know everything in fact I know very little and I just pray with each passing day that I will be trusted with more information and I also pray that I will stay true to what is true

1As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. 2Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. 3Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. 4There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to one hope when you were called— 5one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.
7But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it. 8This is why it[a] says:
"When he ascended on high,
he led captives in his train
and gave gifts to men." 9(What does "he ascended" mean except that he also descended to the lower, earthly regions[c]? 10He who descended is the very one who ascended higher than all the heavens, in order to fill the whole universe.) 11It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, 12to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up 13until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.

14Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming. 15Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ. 16From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.

Living as Children of Light
17So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking. 18They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts. 19Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, with a continual lust for more.
20You, however, did not come to know Christ that way. 21Surely you heard of him and were taught in him in accordance with the truth that is in Jesus. 22You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; 23to be made new in the attitude of your minds; 24and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.

25Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to his neighbor, for we are all members of one body. 26"In your anger do not sin"[d]: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, 27and do not give the devil a foothold. 28He who has been stealing must steal no longer, but must work, doing something useful with his own hands, that he may have something to share with those in need.

29Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. 30And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: did God create the Shroomery? [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #8347440 - 04/30/08 09:09 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I read your post up until the scripture. The Bible is written by humans and was "manufactured" by politicians. The first half of it is so much myth and bullshit, the second half is bullshit too though.

And you didnt really answer my question, if "god" or the creator made this earth and solar system for us then he made the Shroomery too.

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
    #8348118 - 05/01/08 12:00 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

You're oversimplifying it you dick.

--------------------

Invisiblealphabeatu
Sire
Male

Re: did God create the Shroomery? [Re: learningtofly]
    #8348122 - 05/01/08 12:02 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

:lol:

--------------------

i need names and addresses of narc members

pm for details

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
    #8348240 - 05/01/08 01:16 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Atheist said:
I'm asking all the people here that do not believe in evolution. To those that DO believe in some sort of creator/designer/god, did he/she/it create and design the Shroomery? Since humans are part of God's big plan, and he made EVERY human, then he made Ythan. He also made Ythan's brain programmed to create this website. God created the internet too probably.

I don't believe in 5,000 year ago creationism, and I do believe in evolution, but I believe got created life.

No, go didn't create the shroomery.

Their are uncertainties in everything. God cannot create a perfect world that will follow his prediction, at least on what we know now.

Moreover, predeterminism is pretty unappealing for a number of reasons, and I reject it.

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: did God create the Shroomery? [Re: johnm214]
    #8348262 - 05/01/08 01:25 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

We are all God, including the people who created the Shroomery.

That's just how I feel about it.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
    #8348489 - 05/01/08 03:18 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

That's kind of the same old question, if g*d created evil and if not, why g*d is allowing it.

The thing about is that existence is a duality in this plane of being for us. Beginning with...for everything that exists (in some condition), there's something that doesn't, but which also exists (in another condition) :smile:
So for something to exist (an all exists out of love) it's also a predetermined to something to exist, which stands against that existence.

So it's futile to think about g*d's' intentions because there's always the opposite included, in all what exists and existence is all what g*d is about, even for us ... and even for the shroomery :lol:

--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: did God create the Shroomery? [Re: BlueCoyote]
    #8349021 - 05/01/08 10:21 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

That's kind of the same old question, if g*d created evil and if not, why g*d is allowing it.

Not at all.

My question is simple and straightforward. To those that believe in fate, some bigger destiny, a creator/designer etc etc, was Shroomery planned just like you think humans were planned?

leads into another question:

did your god/force/deity write all of the music that humans have created over the past thousands of years?

if humans are designed and this planet is 'part of something much bigger', then somebody/something had to have written all the music right?

just my thoughts :kingtard:

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #8349183 - 05/01/08 11:21 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

You've got it all wrong, Al Gore created the shroomery.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

OfflineIamthewalrus
Male User Gallery

#8349351 - 05/01/08 12:02 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

your questions are valid...questions are good...especially tough questions...they inspire deeper understanding

the shroomery was always to be yes as all things were to be

after reading a book about yoga(which I found on the main page cause the site was temporarily down) which sparked something within me which lead to posting here which in turn lead to me questioning myself today which lead to a quick search on yoga on wikipedia which lead me to this picture(which was on the main page)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fc/Sivakempfort.jpg

what do you see in this?

thats not to say that all of yoga is wrong or evil...there is truth in all things but unfortunately in this world manipulation seems to go hand and hand with truth

any idol you make for yourself above god is worship of deceit which is worship of the deceiver which pushes you farther away from god

keep on questioning things man...questions lead to answers(tho not always directly) being a a TRUE christian is no easy task I will say that much..so prepare for tough times...the world has always hated us as it hated christ jesus and the true prophets have been persecuted all throughout history in the name of god and tortured and killed(and you may have to die in his name as well)

what is right is hard and its painful at times...but there is a contentment beyond this world's pleasures...a deeper understanding, a feeling of purpose which transcends any false euphoria this world has to offer...deny the world and its evil ways but love man because he is ignorant and dosen't understand what he is doing

oh and I have heard the theory that music is the closest link to the divine which we can create and I do believe all creativety and intuition is actually god working through a person

any good which comes from you is not from you at all but in your ability to allow god to work through you

Invisibleblewmeanie

Folding@home Statistics
    #8349385 - 05/01/08 12:08 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

"being a a TRUE christian is no easy task I will say that much..so prepare for tough times...the world has always hated us":ilold:

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

OfflineLion
Decadent Flower Magnate
Male User Gallery

#8349707 - 05/01/08 01:14 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

If I understand you correctly, you're asking people who believe in a divinely created, deterministic universe 2 questions:

1) Do you believe that the Shroomery was a pre-determined phenomenon?

2) Do you believe that the Shroomery was more or less pre-determined than other phenomena?

The stunningly obvious answers to this questions would be YES and NO, respectively. So it seems to me that you're being belligerent for no good reason.

The paradox of free will versus determinism may always be just that -- a paradox -- to us Earth-dwelling monkeys. There's no need to mock people who think that creativity is not a solitary act, but stems from the Divine or Spiritual side of life. Creativity is a great mystery.

Do you know anything about Hinduism? Essentially Hindu philosophy posits that every single thing is God in an ultimate sense, and that all of our interactions are a sort of 'divine play'. We have the illusion that we are separate beings, that there is birth and death and suffering, but really it is all a dream, the dream of the One. Looking at the world through such a lens, it is people who create music, and people who come together to create the community of the Shroomery, but all of these people are like characters in a dream...there is no duality, no self and other, at the level of ultimate reality.

--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

OfflineIamthewalrus
Male User Gallery

Re: did God create the Shroomery? [Re: Lion]
    #8350096 - 05/01/08 02:48 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

we have already made all the choices we will ever make in the realm of god and hes known this since before our creation as hard as that can be to wrap your head around

gods spirit exists within the creation...but OUR negative choices are what seperate us from true holiness

I don't think I'm gonna say much more about this right now...those who have found faith in what is true...hold strong! for you KNOW what you've found is truth at a level beyond anything of this world(or this website)

doubts are a part of testing and weeding out the shepards(sp?) from the weak(but don't forget even the greatest holy MEN sinned)so if you fall, get back up and dust yourself off

gods patience for our repeated screw ups is a testiment alone to how holy he really is

Edited by Iamthewalrus (05/01/08 02:54 PM)

OfflineIamthewalrus
Male User Gallery

#8350101 - 05/01/08 02:53 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Atheist said:
I read your post up until the scripture. The Bible is written by humans and was "manufactured" by politicians. The first half of it is so much myth and bullshit, the second half is bullshit too though.

And you didnt really answer my question, if "god" or the creator made this earth and solar system for us then he made the Shroomery too.

could it be because your AFRAID of what you might realize? I KNOW it is

Offlinefigmentfragment
leaving shroomery

#8352688 - 05/02/08 05:47 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

:needdrugs:

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Now the earth was [a] formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters...

And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

...............................................................................................................fast forward..........................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................

Now the peoples of the earth had seen many phases of technology and culture, yet they were seeking more advanced ways to share it across the entire globe, so god created a world wide network, to be accessed via computers, so that we may communicate with one another in remote regions...

God said "Let there be The shroomery, where my children shall gather to discuss, contemplate and share their wisdom"
The Shroomery was created and utilised. And God saw that it was good"

:cheer:

--------------------
Goodbye Shroomery.

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: did God create the Shroomery? [Re: figmentfragment]
    #8353171 - 05/02/08 10:26 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Ok, FYI i was a Catholic for the first 18 years of my life. Christianity is created FOR humans to control humans. Every "god" or "gods" that you hear about these days, whether it is Shiva or the Christian god, they are all FAKE and made up by humans. There seems to be a lot of knowledgeable people on here but many fail to realize that there is a STRONG chance 'god' does NOT exist. There is not a single piece of evidence for the existence of ANY gods.

Invisibleblewmeanie

Folding@home Statistics
    #8353175 - 05/02/08 10:29 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

PROOF!

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: did God create the Shroomery? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8353181 - 05/02/08 10:31 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Ahh, I always feel a thrill at the sight of his noodly appendages.

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: did God create the Shroomery? [Re: Veritas]
    #8353210 - 05/02/08 10:43 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #8353214 - 05/02/08 10:44 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Ooooohhh, stop it, I'm at a public computer!

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#8353225 - 05/02/08 10:49 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

FSM pancake, FTW!!!

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #8353230 - 05/02/08 10:51 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Oh, my pancakes AND religious ecstasy...I think I shall have to sign off until I've composed myself.  :blush:

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#8353242 - 05/02/08 10:54 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

:hehehe:

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
    #8355499 - 05/02/08 08:39 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

whoa whoa whoa, what is a god?

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

OfflineCMACD
The Sto)))ve
Male User Gallery

Loc: too scared Flag
Re: did God create the Shroomery? [Re: Cracka_X]
    #8355613 - 05/02/08 09:00 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

My 3 - dicked God.

--------------------

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #8356009 - 05/02/08 10:48 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Atheist said:

If God is everything, then humans are God, and humans wrote the Bible, then God wrote the Bible. Just sayin, its logical, if you think about what omnipresence really means.

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
Re: did God create the Shroomery? [Re: pattern]
    #8357186 - 05/03/08 10:32 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Isn't Satan is the voice of reason!?

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order