Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
I Have 4 Job Interviews Tomorrow...
    #8344005 - 04/29/08 11:52 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

It's so nice to not really NEED a new job. Two of these are in the field I went to school for, but I don't really care if I get them or not.

I probably make more at my job now than I will there, and all I'd really be doing it for is the 3-5 years experience I would need to get a REAL decent job.

The other two I don't give a FUCK about. If they offer me a job and blow me away with an offer, I'll take it. But otherwise I'm fine sitting pretty where I am.

It's a nice position to be in.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinewatchoutnow
mind'sonrecord/itsbeingviewed
 User Gallery

Re: I Have 4 Job Interviews Tomorrow... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8344071 - 04/30/08 12:02 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

lucky, i gotta wake up early for my 10 o clock interview. Yes thats early as hell for me. but it truly is time to get off my ass...(whens it not?)

But good luck good sir and hope they do a pay match or something.

--------------------
I quit. Touch it.
"My views ain't changed to live humane wait" -Eminem
"Ya'll make me too rounded and I'm addicted, WTF I'm drunk. Wtf I'm high. Wtf I'm... Not sober... Sober block." -me crazily self.
"From that what, knowledge of self - determination!" -Blackstar
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ever since I got braces shit gets stuck in my teeth.
Make me *** bitch!

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #8344090 - 04/30/08 12:06 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Good luck, buddy!

I hope you get some decent offers!

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

Re: I Have 4 Job Interviews Tomorrow... [Re: watchoutnow]
    #8344093 - 04/30/08 12:06 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I have one at 7am!

Who schedules interviews that early?

She's lucky she caught me half-asleep today, or I never would have agreed to that. I barely remember taking the call.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #8344105 - 04/30/08 12:08 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

It's fun not to NEED to be hired...you're just interviewing at your leisure. 

Yep, that's the way to do it.  :thumbup:  Good luck!

Offlinewatchoutnow
 User Gallery

#8345883 - 04/30/08 02:50 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

so howd it go madtown? I got a UA but he still didnt say i would get the job. I'm pretty confident i did tho. I can't wait to have some sort of legitimate income and pay TAXES!!

--------------------
I quit. Touch it.
"Ya'll make me too rounded and I'm addicted, WTF I'm drunk. Wtf I'm high. Wtf I'm... Not sober... Sober block." -me crazily self.
Make me *** bitch!

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
    #8345885 - 04/30/08 02:51 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

lucky you. i cant even get ONE and i can pass a drug test god dammit.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Offlinewatchoutnow
 User Gallery

Re: I Have 4 Job Interviews Tomorrow... [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #8345891 - 04/30/08 02:55 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

hah keep trying at it buddy. I stayed clean for a few months with the job search and it took me awhile to find a decent job. I'm real happy I'm not working at some sort of restaurant or something of that sort. But if I don't get this job for whatever reason I probably will start flipping burgers just to have a job and ditch em when i get a good one.

--------------------
I quit. Touch it.
Make me *** bitch!

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
Re: I Have 4 Job Interviews Tomorrow... [Re: watchoutnow]
    #8345903 - 04/30/08 02:59 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

yea, ill probably go to one of those temp agencies to get something... i should start probation next week so i need a job badly. ive only worked in food, and i HATE IT. i want a factory job or something that pays well.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

Re: I Have 4 Job Interviews Tomorrow... [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #8346298 - 04/30/08 05:13 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

:lol:

The 7am one was pretty cool.  The girl who interviewed was smoking hot and since I really didn't care about the job I was flirting with her shamelessly.  I actually cancelled my 11:30 one because I wanted to get some more sleep.

The other two are right before work tonight, since thats when I'll be on that side of town.  One for a groundwater/runoff analysis person for a manufacturing facility on the lake, which is the one I'd kind of like if the pay is okay (more than I make now)

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Community >> The Pub