Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDrugsAreFunn
Stranger
 User Gallery

2 tolerance relateded questions
    #8333895 - 04/27/08 12:13 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

1) for drugs like psyilocybe, LSD, and MDMA...
if u take a little amount do you build a little tolerance, or is it a pretty set amount of tolerance that builds up after any dose?

2) is there any cross tolerance between MDMA and LSD? I have heard people say that they think they experienced this and people who did not. i have not read anything concrete agreeing with either side

i ask these questions because on 4/20 i took some cid and then last night i took an E pill. on 4/20 the cid was weak, i took 3 hits at around 130 or 2 and by 7 i was sober. When i was peaking i thought it was the come up, we were smoking herb and things started going well but soon after it fell off. i had no tolerance, except my naturally high one(i did it with 2 other buddies and they seemed to have had a better time than i did, this is not attempting to explain my naturally high tolerance, it would take too long). 6 days later, i took 1 pill that i was told was K based by a friend and it didn't do ANYTHING to me, nor to anyone else except the 1 guy with a naturally low tolerance.

today im getting some more cid from a much more reliable source and am planning to drop soon after (by soon i mean like 5 minutes) but i want to know what you guys think based on my above 2 questions.

its been 7 days since i last droped cid so that tolerance should be gone BUT an example of my naturally high tolerance is when i was in Amsterdam and ate 1 box of their Hawaiian shrooms then 3 days later ate 4 boxes of a different type and i only felt a little weird for literally 10 minutes (no shroom like symptoms..) so that topped with the fact i took a pill last night that, regardless of experiences, at least had a little MDMA in it makes me wonder if i should wait a little longer to drop

recap: took weak cid on 4/20 on no tolerance, 6 days later took a bunk pill, today, one day after the bunk pill, im planning to drop some legit cid (my buddy has tried it already).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNunbuh_Chrubble
I'm just a kittycat
Male User Gallery

Re: 2 tolerance relateded questions [Re: DrugsAreFunn]
    #8334622 - 04/27/08 04:06 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

There is a cross tolerance between LSD and MDMA because they both act on the same Seratonin systems. But if the pill was bunk then you shouldn't have any tolerance built up. 7 days is enough time between trips to let your tolerance go away.

Your post is a little garbled and fucked up though. Didn't you ever learn how to write essays or anything?

--------------------

"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

OfflineCoaster
BaĘżal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: 2 tolerance relateded questions [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #8334637 - 04/27/08 04:13 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

an essay like this?

--------------------

OfflineDrugsAreFunn
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 2 tolerance relateded questions [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #8337212 - 04/28/08 11:27 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Nunbuh_Chrubble said:
There is a cross tolerance between LSD and MDMA because they both act on the same Seratonin systems. But if the pill was bunk then you shouldn't have any tolerance built up. 7 days is enough time between trips to let your tolerance go away.

Your post is a little garbled and fucked up though. Didn't you ever learn how to write essays or anything?

dude im asking a question, im not trying to baffle anyone with my eloquent writing style. why would i spend my brief moments on this forum trying to impress people i dont know when i just need a question answered. the structure is non existent because i dont care, i just add paragraphs because people bitch if u dont. but thanks for the insight on who u are as a person. i'd be willing to bet you have a pretty condescending tone over life and dont even know it

Offlineshabooboo
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Cbus
    #8337459 - 04/28/08 12:58 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

i would say if it's GOOD cid then you would be ok. and since you have a natural high tolorence you might want to take more than your buddies......but not too much oh course lol

Invisiblet00th
something terrible
Male
Loc: the dirty dirty
    #8341461 - 04/29/08 10:31 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DrugsAreFunn said:
i'd be willing to bet you have a pretty condescending tone over life and dont even know it

huh.....?

--------------------
:partykid:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag