Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
mescaline cacti
    #8334624 - 04/27/08 04:08 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

im going to get some cacti off ebay soon... should i go for the actual dried cactus or the dried powder? i suppose the powder would be easier wouldnt it?

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecoleus
Stranger

Re: mescaline cacti [Re: Locus]
    #8334632 - 04/27/08 04:12 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

The powder would save the blending step, but I've never seen a full dry cactus for sale before.

--------------------
I have never commited an illegal act. All illegal activities mentioned here are clearly hypothetical and fictional and are solely mentioned for the purpose of observing the reactions of other patrons of the forum.

OfflineNomis
 User Gallery

Loc: Australia
    #8335151 - 04/27/08 07:01 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Go for living plants that way if it is decent you can keep growing the tip.

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

Loc: amsterdam
Re: mescaline cacti [Re: Nomis]
    #8336976 - 04/28/08 09:53 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

dried cacti is illegal and could be a set up

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: mescaline cacti [Re: coleus]
    #8337055 - 04/28/08 10:33 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

yeah ive never seen dry cactus powder for sale before either but check out ebay. just search for san pedro powder. i didnt even intend to look for that as i was just searching for the cactus and it came up under san pedro. but just so you guys can find it instantly try that.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein

InvisibleKillerPicklez
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #8337143 - 04/28/08 11:06 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

just because something is for sale on ebay doesnt mean you can purchase it with impunity.

like nomis said find yourself a cutting to use

Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
    #8338041 - 04/28/08 03:46 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Powdered cactus has a tendency o making snot (cum) like brew. I dislike it totally, I´d rather drink something bitter than snotty.

FH

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: mescaline cacti [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #8338192 - 04/28/08 04:28 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

yeah, i already know man. i was just curious about it.

--------------------

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: mescaline cacti [Re: felixhigh]
    #8338195 - 04/28/08 04:29 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

right on, yeah i will.

--------------------

Offlineethnoguy
"Raper of Mother Nature"
Male User Gallery

Loc: your momma's house
    #8338696 - 04/28/08 06:27 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I just purchased dried skins for very cheap. I contacted the person asking why in the world would they sell x amount for x price. I was told that they were told by the auction site that if they did not quit selling dried product they would lose their selling privleges. I am taking a risk, and auction sites are aware of what is going on.

EG

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: mescaline cacti [Re: ethnoguy]
    #8338712 - 04/28/08 06:31 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

is there any way to measure how much 100 grams of powder would have been if it were fresh?

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

Loc: amsterdam
Re: mescaline cacti [Re: danlennon3]
    #8338967 - 04/28/08 07:20 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

danlennon3 said:
is there any way to measure how much 100 grams of powder would have been if it were fresh?

roughly 1667 grams
but thats just an average cause who knows what the exact water content was prior to drying. If it hadnt been watered in a year it could be more or if it was constantly watered it could be higher. But thats as acurate as your gonna get.

the cacti fresh is usually 94% water 6% dry matter

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Offlinesturmer88
Shroomer
Male User Gallery

Re: mescaline cacti [Re: fee]
    #8339029 - 04/28/08 07:39 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I think they get away selling it by calling it Incense. Then give fake directions on using it to fill your Potpuri bowls with. I see it all the time on auction sights. Pretty expensive thoe.

Also if your gonna buy the powder you'd probably be better off getting the san pedro powder and not the Peruvian Torch because there are so many of those KK242 Cuzco's going around sold as Peruvian torch by places like BBB. Cuzcoensis is extremely low in mescaline content. So if the powder you buy was obtained from one of these your gonna need quite a bit to feel anything. At least if you get San Pedro powder the Mescaline content is pretty standard.

Edited by sturmer88 (04/28/08 07:51 PM)

Offlineethnoguy
"Raper of Mother Nature"
Male User Gallery

Loc: your momma's house
Re: mescaline cacti [Re: danlennon3]
    #8347218 - 04/30/08 07:53 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

danlennon3 said:

I find that to be about 48 inches of pedro, peruvians, or bridgesii skins.

EG

Offlinezhaquai
Artist
Male

#8347300 - 04/30/08 08:13 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I've purchased dried/powdered from E-bay and tripped off of it. It's not bad. I got mild effects (body high) off of about 15-20 grams - but I tend to be a light weight though. Gagging it down is the hard part. I mix it w/cranberry juice. It does get thick and snotty though. I cringe thinkin bout it.

Offlinesturmer88
Shroomer
Male User Gallery

Re: mescaline cacti [Re: zhaquai]
    #8347500 - 04/30/08 09:25 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I've rad to get a good strong worth while dose you need to take at least 35-40 grams. I've never tried it but when I do I plan on trying no lower than 50 grams. I might capsulize it. I can't stand the taste.

InvisibleKillerPicklez
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8348093 - 04/30/08 11:48 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ethnoguy said:
Quote:

danlennon3 said:

I find that to be about 48 inches of pedro, peruvians, or bridgesii skins.

EG

I reccently had a pretty mild trip off of 22 inches of san pedro. Next time I will do more around 30-32 inches

Offlinesturmer88
Shroomer
Male User Gallery

#8348157 - 05/01/08 12:23 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

EG

I reccently had a pretty mild trip off of 22 inches of san pedro. Next time I will do more around 30-32 inches

It might of just been a weak specimen. Try getting your next one elsewhere. I got my last Pedro's from BBB and they were pretty strong. I'm rooting a couple right now. Two 12 and 6 inch cuttings.

I had a hard eneough time trying to consume a 10 inch cutting. If you were to try and cut up 3 feet of San Pedro you'd have one hell of a time getting it all down. I don't think it would be possible in one sitting. Your stomach wouldn't except it all.

Your best bet is to skin it and dry it. Then Capsulize as much as possible. Or better yet find another Pedro source. Hopefully this time they'll be stronger.

Edited by sturmer88 (05/01/08 12:25 AM)

InvisibleKillerPicklez
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: mescaline cacti [Re: sturmer88]
    #8348160 - 05/01/08 12:26 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I got mine at a local nursery so who knows what I was getting. I didnt have much problem getting it down, just keeping it down. I threw up about 3 hours in, but I still had a good time.

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #8354751 - 05/02/08 05:41 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

i was always told not to eat it cus the nausea effect would be too great and thered be no fun at all. teragon always said its not worth it at all so i just tried ya know extracting the juice from it as many do.

the powder thats sold on ebay.. what is that then.. just the dried cactus - powdered? or an extract?

since many advised against the powder initially in this thread i decided to just buy the cacti and extract the juice over time in water as i said before. but if the powder isnt so bad if just eaten then maybe i should try purchasing some of that "incense"?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag