Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineskattman1982
Stranger
Male

lost myself. who would have thought? *DELETED*
    #8324020 - 04/24/08 05:52 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by skattman1982

Reason for deletion: better advice can be found.

--------------------
They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference.-Bill Hicks-

by the way, everything i write is for entertainment purposes and is purely fictional. do not construe these written words with the author having any knowledge of actual persons, places, events, or actions.

Edited by skattman1982 (04/24/08 06:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleappleorange
Rainbow Technician
 User Gallery

Loc: Reykjavík
Re: lost myself. who would have thought? [Re: skattman1982]
    #8324383 - 04/24/08 07:37 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

i'm not sure how to reply to this.

but i'm sorry :hug:

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #8324626 - 04/24/08 08:37 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

so start 'finding' yourself

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

InvisibleChiefGreenLeaf

Re: lost myself. who would have thought? [Re: demiu5]
    #8324635 - 04/24/08 08:39 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

might i recommend the hemingway code

OfflineJoseLibrado
return

Re: lost myself. who would have thought? [Re: ChiefGreenLeaf]
    #8326355 - 04/25/08 09:38 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Honestly - you have the makings for the right stuff for advice.

You know that your feelings can be changed and that they are only messages from the brain to your body.

If you change the meaning of the situation in your head, you will get a different message - though very hard because of the stupidity of our culture, still its not impossible.

I have no advice to you, i only have truth.

A person is only measured, by eyes that think they know the depths of the soul.

If you believe our being and existence is within full spectrum in your fiances mind, it is logical to believe you are being a robot.

If you thinks it unlikely that she knows the depths of existence and all its forms only then does is make sense to believe what she told you.

a person can only say you are this, if they know what all of that is, all of IT is because a thing is only described in relation to a measure. As impossible as it is to measure ones progress in a journey that you have no knowledge where it send, so the uncertainty in the concept 'robot' becomes apparent. If your fiance has complete knowledge about all that existence and conciousness, CAN BE, in all its depth, wonder and majesty, only if you are sure of this does it seem logical to even take this into account.

Ironically it seems like the attitude you have, would not have benefitted in a mairrage fruitfully. Your vigor would have surely withered away like so many i know, as does any relationship that pits you against your emotions - things that are not completly under your control....they were not even under your control, when you made the decision.

I suggest focusing on discovering a new idea of relationship.

And lets recall, as we are together in a similair journey - to examine our feelings like messages and not in any way reflecting an ultimate reality.

--------------------
The mind is a creative tool. It searches to protect you, through message sensations(feelings). It is no different than a computer, you need to make sure its anti-virus program is in check and that it doesnt have a script that limits your experience, because of to much precaution.

And remember the computer does not appear to respond to words of anger and frustration - just give it input, in the form of new meanings that you know to be true and its messages to you and the limits it lays out for you, will change.

Guilt is an outcome of believing you are the cause of the problems.

Yet, we are not a cause to something, we see is negative or bad - Unless you believe your intentions are directed towards a bad outcome....

Offlineskattman1982
Stranger
Male

Re: lost myself. who would have thought? [Re: JoseLibrado]
    #8326845 - 04/25/08 12:13 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

elaborate jose. i know not where you are going as my life is under my control. that is why i cannot stand myself at present.

--------------------
They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference.-Bill Hicks-

by the way, everything i write is for entertainment purposes and is purely fictional. do not construe these written words with the author having any knowledge of actual persons, places, events, or actions.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #8327619 - 04/25/08 04:39 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

skattman1982 said:
i'll be short and sweet because i am not in the fucking mood. just lost my fiance tonight. apparently i lost my identity a while ago and have become a robot. she couldn't see herself staying with me because of that.

well you know what?? she's fucking right and i hate myself because of it.

i love her to death and i know she loves me but she's bored. i can hold out hope right?

apparently i'm not looking so good right now. a stranger stopped me on the street not too long ago to try and cheer me up and gave me a hug. goddamn women really know how to read a situation.

well i'm upset i'm depressed i'm in a relatively foul mood and i'm in a deep hole that i don't know how to get out of. i have no shame so i leave this post with my sn and sig. w/e. i need to be like kane in kung fu and walk da earth in search of myself again.

good thing someone knows all of my secrets.

If you don't like some aspect of your experience then put your effort into change. If you can't then give up but not before you try. Only a wus would just go belly up.

You're lucky that chick gave you a wake up call cause you been sleepin.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineJoseLibrado
return

Re: lost myself. who would have thought? [Re: Icelander]
    #8329299 - 04/26/08 01:26 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

What is your-self - How can you HAVE a self?

What do you mean by hating?

Doesnt that mean that in that situation you were not asking; What is best?

If you were asking what is best and asnwered it in relation to that question; it means that you did all you could have?

--------------------
The mind is a creative tool. It searches to protect you, through message sensations(feelings). It is no different than a computer, you need to make sure its anti-virus program is in check and that it doesnt have a script that limits your experience, because of to much precaution.

And remember the computer does not appear to respond to words of anger and frustration - just give it input, in the form of new meanings that you know to be true and its messages to you and the limits it lays out for you, will change.

Guilt is an outcome of believing you are the cause of the problems.

Yet, we are not a cause to something, we see is negative or bad - Unless you believe your intentions are directed towards a bad outcome....

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order