Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLeperFace
Stranger

Foreign setting trip reports! share yours?
    #8328310 - 04/25/08 07:53 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Ive seen some pretty strange ones, especially the one thats on the first page now about Japan, awesome setting. =) I myself share a cool foreign experience. If anyone else has one, share yours!

Mine was spectacular, just the energy.. It was an amazing experience that inspired and caused some dramatic changes in my mind, somehow.. I think perhaps the chemical made it easier for me to tap in to it.. Has anyone ever heard of the Oregon Vortex? The trip was somehow singificantly stronger and opened my mind to a plethora of inner thoughts and workings of the mind and soul, things that are entirely unexplainable by language and cannot even be fathomed in a sober state. I originally went just because I thought it would be cool to trip in a setting like that, where you could stand at an odd angle (tilted floor) in a broken down house and still balance perfectly well, there have been documentaries about it, one displayed the house I visited.

Here is more information on the Oregon Vortex, try it yourself one day!

The Oregon Vortex is a spherical field of force, half above the ground and half below the ground. The word "vortex" simply means a whirpool of force, like a whirling mass of water, especially one in which a force of suction operates, such as a whirlpool or a whirling mass of air, especially one in the form of a visible column or spiral, such as a tornado.

A vortex, essentially a whirlpool of force, is the basic form of our universe. From our galaxy, whose vortex form we see as the countless suns of the Milky Way, throughout the gravitational vortex of our solar system, down to the vortex of an atom, the vortex form recurs throughout our world structure. The Phenomena that gives The Oregon Vortex its name are evident throughout the entire area. Nowhere in the circle do you normally stand erect. Inevitably the visitor assumes a posture that inclines toward magnetic north. The corona of The Vortex, as well as the minor vortices, discovered during the continuous study of The Vortex, are among the unique phenomena to be observed here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLeperFace
Stranger

Re: Foreign setting trip reports! share yours? [Re: LeperFace]
    #8328315 - 04/25/08 07:55 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Why does it keep disappearing? Stupid link.. Anyway, some people claim it to be a hoax, not sure.. But even if it was, perhaps it was a placebo effect made by the scientific information I'd been fed, that could be false. Nobody's sure.

Edited by LeperFace (04/25/08 07:59 PM)

OfflineAScannerDarkly
On StrangerTides
Male

#8328359 - 04/25/08 08:10 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Tripped in the really rural part of Japan (tochigi provence) whie . I walked all over the forest and saw all these old temples and sacred places. Then I came across a museum dedicated to rocks and minerals.
Another day I hiked up Mt Nasu, where according to old legend an evil multi-tailed fox was hunted down, and when it died the smell was so horrible it killed all the animals on the mountain.
What is this awful smell? Well the mountain has a very high concentration of PURE SULFUR. Were talking so much that youll be walking on big yellow stinky rocks.

--------------------
[quote]Voido said:
[quote]drken said:
Dont get me wrong he is a funny guy, just not a great actor. Smoke some bud and watch the movie, weed helps me pick out shitty acting. [/quote]

no your just stoned. stop smoking pot [/quote]

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Foreign setting trip reports! share yours? [Re: AScannerDarkly]
    #8328705 - 04/25/08 09:51 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I once tripped on a massive quantity of lsd outside, during a blizzard.

We found shelter at some middle school when the blizzard hit.
All we had was a roof and our warm cloths.

It was amazing.
And it is the first and only time I have seen pure fear expressed in the face of my one and only tripping buddy.
That passed quickly though, and without words.

Some lady came out of the school and looked at us all funny, or not, and I said "we just need a place to chill"......lol
Atleast I was honest.
No ego, flying through space and commenting THAT to someone who was probably a teacher is really damn funny in hindsight.
If she was on the same dose, her ass would probably be in the hospital because she thought she was dead or dieing.

It was an amazing and very fucking cold trip.

Ever seen a blizzard on 1500 mics?
Few have im sure.

Its just about the trippiest thing imaginable especially when the snow is not actually falling on you and you can just watch it.

I think the cold and the the ridiculous setting did some pretty interesting things to me.

We could hardly see, and were confined to one spot basically.
We liked to take walks, but sort of got stuck in one place.

We had an amazing and complex verbal peak and talked/laughed for a few hours as it SLOWELY came down and the blizzard finally "shut the fuck up".

When we got back home we smoked a bunch of weed and tripped for another 12 hours or so.

LOVED that trip almost as much as my later in life trips that were experienced alone.
I learned alot.
The cold doesnt hurt as much when you have better and more colorful ground to cover.

Now thats fuckin foreign!

Oh ya, I also tripped in mexico on 2 grams of mushrooms/1 8th of good local purpal weed(CHEAP AS HELL)......and got lost in the jungle.

I was young and dumber than I thought.
Miles of hiking alone in the jungle and getting "sort of" lost can be life threatening in the jungle.
I knew what I was doing on the way back , but questioning the *fact that you know your hiking area sucks even when you know where you are going and the sun is about to set.
That life threatening shit rules the mind when tripping, even if you think you know what you are doing.
That was a pretty amazing trip and one very fucked up and amazing setting.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (04/25/08 10:03 PM)

OfflinePlok
Life is fractal
Male

Loc: Los Angeles
    #8328823 - 04/25/08 10:18 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I've tripped in Amsterdam a few times. And France. The best times are always in nature for me. Nature is endlessly profound.

Although one trip in Washington DC stands out. Walking through the nation's capitol, past all sorts of government buildings and police, high on acid. The traffic lights were like a Thomas Kinkade painting. The parks and the scenery were like a painting. It was beautiful. Surreal. The place was bursting with power and awe.

Invisiblemandelbrotsets
Vermonts Finest

Re: Foreign setting trip reports! share yours? [Re: yageman]
    #8328828 - 04/25/08 10:19 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

^^^ dude 1500 mics and you're not talking to anyone. never mind walking about and whatnot. come on now.

--------------------
The body binds us to worldy vices. Its disregard will lead to salvation.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Foreign setting trip reports! share yours? [Re: mandelbrotsets]
    #8329160 - 04/26/08 12:25 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I can still talk on that much lsd and more, I can hardly see though.

I was talking the whole time with my trippin buddy.

It was a great trip.

I was talking to someone, so I dont understand "and you're not talking to anyone".

Some people dont loose their ability to communicate if thats what you are getting at.
Believe it or not.............lol

Communication just changes.
Time and you just dissolve.
And you are left with the primal structure of thoughts, and communicate accordingly.
The logos still worked and thats for damn sure.
Thats why me and my one and only tripping buddy communicated in some pretty unreal ways that day and other much lower dose days for that matter.

Dont question my funny story.
I have seen people act the fool on 250 mics.
We are all different.
We are not exactly normal trippers.
We trip hard on 100 mics and MUCH less.

It was just a funny true story.
Ya, 1500 mics is an insane amount of acid.

To walk on 1500 mics?
Not hard to do.
1500 mics doent make you retarded contrary to what may be populare belief, and we didnt do much walking anyways, we sat in one spot like I said.......lol
Go check out a thumbprint thread or some shit if you think walking is that hard on a 1500 mic dose.
I wont ever do a thumbprint.
I think its kinda neat that I had such a great trip on 1500 mics outside during a damn blizzard and could still talk VERY well.
Almost too well..............lol
I guess you dont believe that or some shit?

I was just communicating with you people.

Weird response buddy.

On 1500 mics, you need to really understand that state of mind to feel any bit of coherent flow.
Anyone can still walk, on a slant though maybe.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies