Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecdlove69
enthusiast
Loc: Never Never Lan
Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: Swami]
    #822165 - 08/16/02 07:39 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

yes cops do everything to find evidence.... shit... some people I know got raided just on suspicion.... they will find and use everything against you!

Sharp electric increase are to be reported to the DEA, large quantities purchases of certain prices are to be reported, fuck did you know if you purchase something over 10 grand the people who sell it are required to report that too... even if its a damn car!

fuck... cops will stake anyone out if they have enough suspicion! and they do everything when your fucking sleeping... the raid of the people happened at around 4 A.M. DEA taking photos, use long shooters and stake outs and cars... they do everything they can to get that last penny of evidence out of your ass crack! Fuck, I've seen them go through trash!!! it some dirty people, but if they want to bust and if your doing something illegal they will bust you!

--------------------
Hi Mr. Po-Po... I'm drunk!!!

The Little Guy! <-- Best Syringes I've recieved!
The Hawks Eye <-- Best prints I've recieved!
The Sporeworks <-- Awesome service

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAletheides
Stranger
Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: Lizard King]
    #823021 - 08/17/02 07:09 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

"there is no ground for a search warrent just based on the fact that the customer bought legal spores."

When someone is running their mouth to the cops there is. That's how cops get most of their drug busts. Cops doing research?? Hell no! They just sit back and let everyone snitch out everyone else until their high up on the drug chain, then do a series of busts. They especially like doing this on meth rings, because only a tweeker would even rat his/her own mother out.

Don't be nieve to the fact that everyone is out to protect their own necks, especially when the cops come.

Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
Loc: Playa del Carmen
Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: Swami]
    #823331 - 08/17/02 09:32 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

The DEA's sting was called Operation Green Merchant. The link has a ton of info.

--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: cdlove69]
    #824707 - 08/17/02 10:03 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I used to work at a place that sold money orders. Anything over $1000 had to have a signiture and be reported to a government agency. Anything that was close to $1000 like say $990 had to be reported as "SUSPISCIOUS".......

And for baby shrooms post about Cops making up evidence......Many a year ago an old friend of mine got picked up by the police for walking in through a crowd of pot smokers (they were smoking, he walked threw the circle, said 'hey' to a friend, the group got busted they chased him down and brought him too, he didn't smoke) While being interigated about the activities of the group he was asked to agree to a search of his bag. Being frustrated by insinuations that he was selling weed to the group, he agreed to the search. In his bag they found a notebook, in the notebook pictures of mushrooms (amanitas to be exact) They proceeded to charge him with conspiracy to distribute Psilcybian mushrooms. Not even evidence of any mushroom was found nor were the drawings of illegal mushrooms! The charges were later dropped.

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Offlinetjc1027
myco-luvr
Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: Aletheides]
    #824712 - 08/17/02 10:16 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I live in small town in bumfuck usa and at least here the pigs will do ANYTHING to bust someone. I know someone who was charged with mj cultivation because she had a 400 watt MH lamp and a few mj seeds laying around on the floor in her 20 year old sons room. She is a horticulture student at the local tech school. btw teh gorw light was in a completely different room than the seeds also. Another side affect of living in a small town is that she was CONVICTED of these charges because It was a jury full of REDNECKS who probably dont even know the meaning of the word law much less being competent enough to convict someone of a felony. and I also have to agree with whoeve said that if the cops dont have the evidence they need the will make it up. Cops have a lot of time on their hands when theyre not catching speeders for going 2 mph over the speed limit. they will do WHATEVER it takes to get a couple busts and a promotion.

Just my 2 cents.

Offlineleafblowerz
Shroom mumbler
Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: Anonymous]
    #826496 - 08/18/02 05:22 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Mycotek

I haven't forgotten about you. A response is in the works, you evil bastid!!!! Lol.

Leaf

Offlinebigslick
science fictionwriter

Loc: just behind you
Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: GaNjAShRooM]
    #827364 - 08/19/02 04:59 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I bet it wasn't dr bluethumb that narked ganja out but someone in his own hometown that got busted for simple possesion and knew ganja smoked dope and grew shrooms. Or maybe a nosey maid from one of those dirt bag motels ganja stayed at. People can be very judgmental of a single parent with a small child.

Anyways good luck to you ganja you sound like you need it.

--------------------

Everything I write is a total work of fiction

Invisiblegregre
    #829355 - 08/20/02 12:14 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

My personal opinion (not that it matters)
This whole world is fucked up and the cancer of this planet is the human beings that want the total domination over the innocent, meek, and the poor!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! They can burn in HELL!!!!!!!!!

Offlinebabyshroom
addict
Loc: Florida
Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: gregre]
    #831967 - 08/21/02 03:13 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Which is bad enough, but let's face it. They want domination over everyone, not just innocent, meek & poor. They want us all. The crooked cops in our society DRIVE the justice system...straight down the toilet, imo. If they did their jobs correctly, and set their freakin' egos to the side, they could concentrate on real criminals and quit harassing people to make themselves feel powerful. I had no idea that a citizen could sue a cop personally - had I known, I would SURELY have done so. In my case, I was face down on a raft in my own pool in my private backyard (only the gate on the side was chain link - the rest was 5 ft privacy) getting some sun and sipping on a beer. I had removed my top (no different than untying the back of your top at the beach - I was completely covered by the raft and NOT in public) and placed it on the pool ladder. When the cop showed up at the fence and started yelling at me, I had to back up to the ladder and retrieve my top to put it on. I stood up, and backed to the ladder, grabbed my top and put it on, with my back to him the whole time. He refused to avert his eyes in any way, and when I got to the 2nd tie, I looked over my shoulder and said "Do you mind?". I got arrested because I didn't give him a free peak, as far as I'm concerned. And the arrest report said something like:
"Upon my arrival, I witnessed suspect dancing topless in her pool." Lovely, huh? For that heinous crime, I was charged with Breach of Peace (on a Saturday afternoon, at 2:00 pm????) and Drunk (2 beers - yeah, I was really falling down drunk) and Disorderly (hmm... that must have been when I asked for some shorts to cover my NAKED ASS and some shoes to put between my feet and the 100+ degree asphalt the bastard had me standing on for 10 minutes!!). And then he handcuffed my dangerous criminal behind and parked his car in the blistering heat for 40 minutes before heading downtown to turn in his big bust. Guess it took him 40 minutes to come up with a bogus reason for arresting me, huh? Not to mention my neighbor, who they brought along for the field trip. She was a really big criminal too - hell, she was sitting in my back yard!!!

--------------------
I don't really know anyone who grows mushrooms. I just come here for fun.

OfflineUnity333
addict
 User Gallery

#832118 - 08/21/02 04:50 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

that is a sad story.. I am sorry you got busted.

http://mushrooms.batcave.net/New%20index%5F2.htm

OfflineKingBolete
enthusiast

Loc: Gulf Coast
    #832396 - 08/21/02 07:39 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Hey there,

Seems like you Ganjashroom was doing a lot of things that involved contact with total strangers and most assuredly invited disaster. You gotta be careful out there folks!!

Best regards,

King Bolete

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
    #833700 - 08/21/02 02:43 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Somthing is fishy about this whole ordeal.... but im not quite sure what.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineBrainFog
Stranger
Loc: ButtFuck, Egypt
Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: baraka]
    #834471 - 08/21/02 07:39 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Ever since ganjashroom got busted I've been pretty paranoid because I gave out my hometown and said I had successfully grown mycellium when I was giving comments on a specific vendor. Is it easy for a cop, desparate for recognition, to have access to a vendors paypal records to identify someone to start doing surveilance? And if they did would the vendor even know about it? When I wlaked into this I didn't realize I was dealing with such harsh penalties and I've scrappped my whole project,now that I've learned that the DEA is attempting to compete with the NAZIs and the SS for number of lives they can destroy.
any comments?

Offlineravingbanana
Every Girl'sSexual Desire

#834490 - 08/21/02 07:48 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

i think that the internet is the worse place to discuss anything.. if they've taken down all those pedophile priests.. who are they going to go after when there's no more of them left?

--------------------
If Bin Laden eats worms.. Would he be equal to nutritional value of worm castings?
If you could have sex with a person's voice.. Your voice would be the one I'd pick to rape.
Don't worry.. I have a seven inch penis.

Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
    #834491 - 08/21/02 07:48 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Personally, I think it's all a crock of shit to cover the fact that they took advantage of the Shroomery.

Peace

--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

Anonymous

Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: mickey_rourke]
    #835320 - 08/22/02 06:21 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: ]
    #835528 - 08/22/02 08:24 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

If Ganjashroom was so broke that he was living in a motel, how the hell did he start living in a house all of a sudden? If he was in such dire straits that he required donations from people, why was it so easy for his girlfriend to raise his bond money? The only person who knew the "details" about Dimitri's arrest was Ganjashroom. Has anyone else been able to either confirm or deny this?

Peace

--------------------

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

#835836 - 08/22/02 11:04 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

OfflineDrummer
CelestialMechanic
Male User Gallery

Loc: SE Michigan
Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: boxtop703]
    #836939 - 08/22/02 07:19 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I have been feeling this way for quite sometime. I guess if you want out of the business, what better way to do it? I know I would not want to be sterlizing jars, and compost all day. Plus have everyone start crying foul when their order has not been received for a week.

A sucker is born every minute-- P.T. Barnum or something

--------------------
People don't want other people to get high, because if you get high, you might see the falsity of the fabric of the society we live in.

-Ken Kesey

Offlinedsunn
The 107thsmurf(the blacksmurf)
Loc: new york
Re: Reprecussions of Bluthumbs-BUSTED!!!!!WARNING!!!!! [Re: zazz]
    #850613 - 08/29/02 06:29 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Meanwhile back at the ranch you have folks who mail anthrax and plot terrorist massacres while well trained policing authorities are search after miscellaneous mushrooms grown indoors that make people laugh a little bit. Good ole U.S of A

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale