Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: SHAME ON CANADA - FREE SPEECH IN PERIL! [Re: Phluck]
    #830200 - 08/20/02 10:08 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

In Vietnam hundreds of thousands of people were killed, with slavery, thousands of people were stolen from their homeland to be forced laborours in the US, with the natives, again, hundreds of thousands killed.

What!!!!! We have Vietnamese slaves and no one told me? I want one (as long as she's good looking)

Or was that just a very poorly written sentence?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: SHAME ON CANADA - FREE SPEECH IN PERIL! [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #830202 - 08/20/02 10:11 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

made sense to me, 2 different situations...Then again maybe I understand Canadian better than most...

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: SHAME ON CANADA - FREE SPEECH IN PERIL! [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #830335 - 08/20/02 11:23 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

The sentence contains less grammatical errors than your reply.

What!!!!! We have Vietnamese slaves and no one told me? I want one (as long as she's good looking)Punctuation?

Or was that just a very poorly written sentence? Starting a sentance with a conjunction?

Shame on you. :P

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineEvilBastard
journeyman
Loc: Turtle Island
    #830347 - 08/20/02 11:28 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

To all you people that are siding with EvilBastard on anything, you should realize he's just posting outdated, or completely inaccurate links in an attempt to piss people off. He's a troll.

Like I said, EvilBastard is a troll. Either that, or a complete moron.

Poor guy. It seems you don't understand the point of my posts. Innvertigo has explained it a few times already. iI'm not trying to piss people off, merely post the first attacks that pop up on a google search. You see, simple one, if you post every attack on America you come across and avoid talking about your own problems it is hypocritical and obsessive. It is in especially poor taste when the sources are biased anti-american websites, or sites ran by ufo freaks.

Maybe he should actually do some research before using out of date or inaccurate examples

ok, you're starting to understand.

You are too immature to understand my posts, so just keep ranting with the personal attacks MOD.

OfflineEvilBastard
journeyman
    #830365 - 08/20/02 11:34 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I just went to your website. Interesting that you have the humor to call me a moron.
I'm a member of Mensa. Maybe that's why you cannot understand my posts you are too inferior.

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Re: SHAME ON CANADA - FREE SPEECH IN PERIL! [Re: EvilBastard]
    #830374 - 08/20/02 11:39 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Having a high IQ means nothing...a "genius" such as yourself should know that.

--------------------

OfflineEvilBastard
journeyman
Re: SHAME ON CANADA - FREE SPEECH IN PERIL! [Re: Rono]
    #830378 - 08/20/02 11:41 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

That was short, explain if you can.

And what exactly are your ufo beliefs?

OfflineEvilBastard
journeyman
    #830416 - 08/20/02 12:04 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

What's up Rono? I saw you in Who's Online making a reply here then you left without leaving it.

Make a seperate thread for your ufo beliefs if necessary.

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

#830421 - 08/20/02 12:06 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Meaning that just because you can solve a math problem or correctly predict the next number in a series of numbers does not necessarily mean you are smart...Einstein was considered as having a below average IQ.

--------------------

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

#830427 - 08/20/02 12:10 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

What's up Rono? I saw you in Who's Online making a reply here then you left without leaving it

My Apologies...I also have a job to attend to in addition to debating on the shroomery.

--------------------

OfflineEvilBastard
journeyman
    #830432 - 08/20/02 12:12 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I've read it was between 160 and 169. Average IQ for a white male is 100-110 depending on the source. Some say it was 240! What's your source?

Edited by EvilBastard (08/20/02 12:25 PM)

Invisiblesuperpimp
The boss of thefamily

Loc: Philadelphia/NYC
    #830617 - 08/20/02 02:07 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

This is not political discussion. Please stay on topic, or take your fighting to another forum.

OfflineMacey Howard
Formally MOE HOWARD
Female

Loc: Georgia
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: superpimp]
    #830925 - 08/20/02 04:58 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
Hugs and Kisses!

Invisiblesuperpimp
The boss of thefamily

Loc: Philadelphia/NYC
Re: SHAME ON CANADA - FREE SPEECH IN PERIL! [Re: Macey Howard]
    #830941 - 08/20/02 05:11 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Damn right!

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #830946 - 08/20/02 05:13 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Average IQ is closer to 120 nowadays, genius. Mensa are a bunch of elitist pricks.

I've taken various online tests and my score ranges from 130-140, but those are all hasty, and they're bullshit.

"I just went to your website. Interesting that you have the humor to call me a moron." Please clarify... are you saying that the content of my website would indicate that I don't have a sense of humour? Your grasp of the english language is inferior.

"Poor guy. It seems you don't understand the point of my posts. Innvertigo has explained it a few times already. iI'm not trying to piss people off, merely post the first attacks that pop up on a google search. You see, simple one, if you post every attack on America you come across and avoid talking about your own problems it is hypocritical and obsessive. It is in especially poor taste when the sources are biased anti-american websites, or sites ran by ufo freaks."

Again, a fine example of the inability to properly form ideas in language. It took me three tries to make sense of it. Allow me to do some editing so that the other readers here don't need to hire a linguist.

"Poor guy. It seems you don't understand the point of my posts. Innvertigo has explained it a few times already. I'm not trying to piss people off. I'm merely posting the first articles that attack Canada that pop up on a google search. You see, simple one, if you post every article that blindly attacks America you come across, and avoid talking about the problems with your own country, it is hypocritical and obsessive. It is in especially poor taste when the sources are biased anti-american websites, or sites ran by ufo freaks."

See? It actually makes sense now.

I've never even posted any articles that were attacks on america, aside from a big long rant I made once explaining why america is socially putrid. I don't think I've posted any articles whatsoever in this forum.
The reason I don't attack Canada, is because they aren't leading a massive campaign against terror. The Americans are leading this thing, they're the ones bombing the hell out of Afghanistan, lots of other countries are involved, sure, but they wouldn't be if they weren't allied with the americans.

There are lots of aspects of Canadian politics I could discuss here, but I doubt that the majority of the people here would have any idea what I'm talking about. Since I get tons of american media I know about what's going on in the US as well. You Americans make posts about the US too, and we respond to that.

I might have gotten your point if the articles you posted were attacks on Canada as a whole, but they were mostly articles from the Canadian mainstream media, attacking certain politicians. There just aren't that many anti Canadian rants out there.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Edited by Phluck (08/20/02 05:16 PM)

OfflineEvilBastard
journeyman
    #833163 - 08/21/02 11:10 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Average IQ is closer to 120 nowadays, genius

What's the source, what group gave the test?

Wish i could call you a genius, but you're an unemployed mod that makes personal attacks. Isn't that against shroomery rules? Then ban yourself, you attacked me first.

Please clarify... are you saying that the content of my website would indicate that I don't have a sense of humour? Your grasp of the english language is inferior.

Is it humor or can't you help it?

Again, a fine example of the inability to properly form ideas in language. It took me three tries to make sense of it. Allow me to do some editing so that the other readers here don't need to hire a linguist.

You were too dim to understand the intent of my actions before, so I'm happy to see you tried 3 times, but you are still lagging behind.

I am fluent in four languages (genius like you said) but i cannot dumb it down enough for you.
The fact that you attack how i write rather than concentrating on its meaning proves this.

I've never even posted any articles that were attacks on america,

That sentence was directed at those who do.

There are lots of aspects of Canadian politics I could discuss here, but I doubt that the majority of the people here would have any idea what I'm talking about. Since I get tons of american media I know about what's going on in the US as well. You Americans make posts about the US too, and we respond to that.

You should post them anyway. Our news media mentions canada maybe once a month.

Rono's cut and paste postings are too ridiculous sometimes; coming from sources which you expect at first glance to be Anti-AmericanOnion.com. I'll say again that the point of all this was to show postings should be from accurate, unbiased mainstream sources. You see know how people react when it is just mass attack postings. If this forum was at the discussion level of the cultivation forum it might accomplish something besides choosing sides and trading insults. Rono believes in his conspiracies and I'll leave him in that world.

I might have gotten your point if the articles you posted were attacks on Canada as a whole, but they were mostly articles from the Canadian mainstream media, attacking certain politicians. There just aren't that many anti Canadian rants out there.

It was simple cut and paste mass attack, the real intent was not to criticize canada. It was just mimicry.

Now that we have traded insults for a while let's try to keep it civil.

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

#833208 - 08/21/02 11:22 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

If this forum was at the discussion level of the cultivation forum it might accomplish something besides choosing sides and trading insults.

Ummm hello?...this is a political forum, of course there is going to be debates...that's what it is here for. I have yet to see anything on this board that isn't biased in one way or the other...

--------------------

Edited by Rono (08/21/02 11:24 AM)

OfflineEvilBastard
journeyman
    #833254 - 08/21/02 11:39 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

selemat pagi.

Debating doesn't have to be trading insults rono. You don't learn anything about the topic nor why someone holds a viewpoint opposed to yours by calling each other assholes.

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

#833273 - 08/21/02 11:44 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I have never called anybody an asshole, and I refrain from trading insults unless I am personally insulted first...it's a shame that can't be said for everyone.

--------------------

OfflineEvilBastard
journeyman
    #833283 - 08/21/02 11:50 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I didn't say you did rono, it was a point about insults.................

it's a shame that can't be said for everyone.

I agree.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder