Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDjango12
Spider Pants ofLance McGance

Very odd phenomenon with LSD. Advice?
    #8300454 - 04/18/08 10:36 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

So I've had this issue for a while, and realized I could get you guys (probably more experienced) opinions. Okay so LSD used to be the best thing ever. I don't even know what happened though. It wasn't a bad trip per se at all, it was...Weird.

So my friend had some good stuff, liquid, that I took 3 hits of and tripped my balls off (very positive amazing experience the entire time. Extremely visual.). 10 days later him and his buddies were going to trip again (I usually wait for more of a time gap before I drop. Usually once a month) but I did it. Same LSD, same dose. I had the worst time ever. It wasn't even a trip. I just had extreme head pressure the entire time, My visuals were completely normal (nothing moving around, maybe shifting a tiny bit). I looked like myself in the mirror, and my thought patterns were completely normal except for the fact that I felt cracked out and terrible. My head felt like it weighed 100,000 pounds and I struggled to keep it up.

Every LSD trip since then has been exactly like that (tripped maybe 3 times since then). I can't do acid anymore thanks to that trip.

Does anyone have any idea what might have happened or is happening? Any way I can reset my brain to trip correctly on acid again?

Edited by Django12 (04/18/08 10:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletealeaf
Just Touch It
 User Gallery

Re: Very odd phenomenon with LSD. Advice? [Re: Django12]
    #8300530 - 04/18/08 10:58 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

very strange, i cant explain that either. I have a vial and have tripped very hard off of it, but had a similar experience when i took 6 drops and only felt slightly stoned.

on another note, i have taken acid lets say about 5 PM, tripped where i thought i passed my peak, came back from the bar at 3 AM and jumped into bed, and began tripping harder than i ever have (extremely intense hallucinations, mental and visual). so so weiiiiiird

OfflineDrugsAreFunn
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Very odd phenomenon with LSD. Advice? [Re: tealeaf]
    #8300550 - 04/18/08 11:05 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

tealeaf said:
very strange, i cant explain that either. I have a vial and have tripped very hard off of it, but had a similar experience when i took 6 drops and only felt slightly stoned.

on another note, i have taken acid lets say about 5 PM, tripped where i thought i passed my peak, came back from the bar at 3 AM and jumped into bed, and began tripping harder than i ever have (extremely intense hallucinations, mental and visual). so so weiiiiiird

you notice the subtleties WAY more when you are calmly laying down in the dark. good times

Invisibletealeaf
Just Touch It
 User Gallery

Re: Very odd phenomenon with LSD. Advice? [Re: DrugsAreFunn]
    #8300606 - 04/18/08 11:19 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

very true, i just found it interesting that i peaked twice in a trip, the second being many hours later when i felt the trip coming to an end. the zombies sucked real hard when i was faced but when the smilely face came out of my window with a waging tounge flinging colored , everything was allllllllll good!

OfflineJohn Smith
Solo Voyager

Re: Very odd phenomenon with LSD. Advice? [Re: tealeaf]
    #8300695 - 04/18/08 11:41 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

try and trip on another psychedelic to see if its substance related. i doubt it though.

--------------------
I have no idea what I am talking about but I do know I say things you don't understand and if you do understand what I am saying then you are wrong.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Very odd phenomenon with LSD. Advice? [Re: John Smith]
    #8300726 - 04/18/08 11:49 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

set and setting and dose make all the difference.
but the heavy head sounds like 5-ht or serotonin, as if the liquid based lsd broke down and you were not getting the right dose.

I hope you can get a nice quiet time and a blotter or two in your future.

then see where you are at.

meantime taking a break never hurt anyone.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineDjango12

Re: Very odd phenomenon with LSD. Advice? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #8300756 - 04/18/08 11:58 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah.. Definitely taking a break from acid.

And to the other above poster, shrooms have been providing me with great, amazing trips and still do. So I'll have to stick with them. I always knew I liked shrooms better in the back of my head though.

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
    #8300917 - 04/18/08 12:56 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

lsd is extremely strange... it does some weird shit, you never really know what kind of trip youre going to have when you do it.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

OfflineQuerjek
Friend

#8301044 - 04/18/08 01:41 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Django12 said:Okay so LSD used to be the best thing ever.

I like that you worded that sentence like that--in past tense.

On my last acid trip, I argued with myself toward the end of it as to whether I'd do it again. It wasn't a bad experience, and it wasn't a good one. But it was time.

I know this isn't necessarily your situation, and it sucks that things chance, but you at least should consider waiting a long time before trying it again.

--------------------
tripping eyes and flooded lungs
northern downpour sends its love

Offlineallisthesame
Stranger

Re: Very odd phenomenon with LSD. Advice? [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #8301187 - 04/18/08 02:25 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

PilzeEssen said:
LSD is extremely strange... it does some weird shit, you never really know what kind of trip you're going to have when you do it.

Agreed. I think that Acid is just as temperamental as Mushrooms when you want to be conducive on it. Honestly, it seems to me that some people are not meant to use these things on a regular basis, like as if they had a fun overwhelmingly good time on one's first trip but then to actually weed out the subtleties of what it actually does for one sets a person off... same with Mushrooms in my opinion but only Mushrooms are still a more intoxicating fun time then Acid, on low doses that is.

Acid is definitely a drug you have to take for a long run with a regiment or something to get to understand the actually potential of it's effects... at least in the case of said people.

My two cents, so leave it on the ground.

--------------------
Guess what?; You...

A spot of Sunshine: We are energy,... matter is energy that simply has been reduced to a crawl and condensed together to form something.

OfflineDjango12

Re: Very odd phenomenon with LSD. Advice? [Re: allisthesame]
    #8302622 - 04/18/08 10:03 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks a lot all. I'll probably just stick to shrooms. Been tripping on those for much longer anyway, and I've never *ever* had what I've considered to be a bad trip. Some shit might have gotten weird at the time, but I've always thought it as a very good experience afterwords.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds