Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineP.O.T. Rules
Drifter
Male

Loc: RepMo
Re: I Wanna Grow Some Weed [Re: P.O.T. Rules]
    #8301884 - 04/18/08 05:35 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

For anyone that reads this post and for the Creator of this thread.

If, you ever want to make your weed more potent here are a couple of ways on how to do it.

TO INCREASE THE GOOD STUFF

There are several tricks to increase the number of females, or the THC content of plants:

You can make the plants mature in 36 days if you are in a hurry, by cutting back on the light to about 14 hours, but the plants will not be as big.

You should gradually shorten the light cycle until you reach fourteen hours.

You can stop any watering as the plants begin to bake the resin rise to the flowers. This will increse the resin a bit.

You can use a sunlamp on the plants as they begin to develop flower stalks.

You can snip off the flower, right at the spot where it joins the plant, and a new flower will form in a couple of weeks.

This can be repeated two or three times to get several times more flowers than usual.

If the plants are sprayed with Ethrel early in their growing stage, they will produce almost all female plants. This usually speeds up the flowering also, it may happen in as little as two weeks.

You can employ a growth changer called colchicine. This is a bit hard to get and expensive. (Should be ordered through a lab of some sort and costs about $35 a gram.)

To use the colchicine, you should prepare your presoaking solution of distilled water with about 0.10 per cent colchicine. This will cause many of the seeds to die and not germinate, but the ones that do come up will be polyploid plants. This is the accepted difference between such strains as "gold" and normal grass, and yours will DEFINITELY be superweed.
The problem here is that colchicine is a posion in larger quanities and may be poisonous in the first generation of plants. Bill Frake, author of CONNOISSEUR'S HANDBOOK OF MARIJUANA runs a very complete colchicine treatment down and warns against smoking the first generation plants (all succeeding generations will also be polyploid) bacause of this poisonous quality.
However, the Medical Index shows colchicine being given in very small quantities to people for treatment if various ailments. Although these quantities are small, they would appear to be larger than any you could recive form smoaking a seed-treated plant.
It would be a good idea to buy a copy of CONNOISSEUR'S, if you are planning to attempt this, and read Mr. Drake's complete instructions.

Another still-experimental process to increase the resin it to pinch off the leaf tips as soon as they appear from the time the plant is in the seedling stage on through its entire life-span. This produces a distorted, wrecked-looking plant which would be very difficuly to recognize as marijuana. Of course, there is less substance to this plant, but such wrecked creatures have been known to produve so much resin that it crystallizes a strong hash all over the surface of the plant - might be wise to try it on a plant or two and see what happens.

--------------------
Just cause we were born into this hell doesn't mean we can't have fun while we destroy our only home.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
    #8301912 - 04/18/08 05:42 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

growing weed is a lot harder than most ppl think
ive seen lots of my friends attempt only to fail
they didnt really research tho
so u got them beat

--------------------

OfflineP.O.T. Rules
Drifter
Male

Re: I Wanna Grow Some Weed [Re: Coaster]
    #8302060 - 04/18/08 06:28 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, so don't worry if your first attempt fails....Misserably. Just trash it and try again, cause you have your Shroomery buds to give you advice. And also if you want something to read about growing it, you can click here on the The Anarchist's Cookbook and it gives a lot of advise about growing weed.

--------------------
Just cause we were born into this hell doesn't mean we can't have fun while we destroy our only home.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #8302061 - 04/18/08 06:30 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I wouldn't take anything that books says seriously.

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: woodwork Flag
Re: I Wanna Grow Some Weed [Re: appleorange]
    #8302064 - 04/18/08 06:31 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I want to grow some pubes.

Offlinex2and2makes5
Fool on a hill
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PA
. [Re: Legend9123]
    #8302159 - 04/18/08 06:57 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
Try to realise it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you

MUST HAVE MUSIC
1  2

Shroomery Music Exchange

Edited by x2and2makes5 (03/19/09 04:54 PM)

OfflineLegend9123
Male

Re: I Wanna Grow Some Weed [Re: x2and2makes5]
    #8302457 - 04/18/08 08:47 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Offlinesixsystemz
neo
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over here!!
    #8302523 - 04/18/08 09:21 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Don't ever let anyone know!! Not a soul
Treat it like your hiding a dead body, you would never tell anyone... sounds kind of creepy but you can catch a very serious case just for some plants lol

--------------------
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be. -Albert Einstein

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
Re: I Wanna Grow Some Weed [Re: sixsystemz]
    #8302556 - 04/18/08 09:34 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

sixsystemz said:
Don't ever let anyone know!! Not a soul
Treat it like your hiding a dead body, you would never tell anyone... sounds kind of creepy but you can catch a very serious case just for some plants lol

totally agree. very good advice.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: The desert
    #8303181 - 04/19/08 01:14 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Wow, that's all horrible advice for somebody just starting to grow weed.

--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

OfflineP.O.T. Rules
Drifter
Male

Re: I Wanna Grow Some Weed [Re: Le_Canard]
    #8303765 - 04/19/08 08:41 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ToiletDuk said:

Well first time i grew weed i used the stuff out of the book and it worked for me.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: I Wanna Grow Some Weed [Re: Le_Canard]
    #8303803 - 04/19/08 08:57 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ToiletDuk said:

the Anarchists Cook Book and TOTSE are the two mostr reputable sources of information on the intarnets!!!

:smirk:

Quote:

INDOOR GROWING

Indoor growing has many advantages, besides the apparent fact that it is much harder to have your crop "found," you can control the ambient conditions just exactly as you want them and get a guaranteed "good" plant.

Plants grown indoors will not appear the same as their outdoor cousins. They will be scrawnier appearing with a weak stems and may even require you to tie them to a growing post to remain upright, BUT THEY WILL HAVE AS MUCH OR MORE RESIN!

If growing in a room, you should put tar paper on the floors and then buy sterilized bags of soil form a nursery. You will need about one cubic foot of soil for eavh plant.

The plants will need about 150 ml. of water per plant/per week. They will also need fresh air, so the room must be ventilated. (however, the fresh air should contain NO TOBACCO smoke.)

At least eight hours of light a day must be provided. As you increase the light, the plants grow faster and show more females/less males. Sixteen hours of light per day seems to be the best combination, beyond this makes little or no appreciable difference in the plant quality. Another idea is to interrupt the night cycle with about one hour of light. This gives you more females.

The walls of your growing room should be painted white or covered with aluminum foil to reflect the light.

The lights themselves can be either bulbs of fluorescent. Figure about 75 watts per plant or one plant per two feet of flouresent tube. The fluorescents are the best, but do not use "cool white" types. The light sources should be an average of twenty inches from the plant and NEVER closer than 14 inches. They may be mounted on a rack and moved every few days as the plants grow.

The very best light sources are those made by Sylvania and others especially for growing plants (such as the "gro lux" types).

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: The desert
Re: I Wanna Grow Some Weed [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8305131 - 04/19/08 04:51 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

What in the fuck is that and where did you get it?

I know 12 year olds who have never smoked weed who know more about growing than that.

--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

OfflineP.O.T. Rules
Drifter
Male

Re: I Wanna Grow Some Weed [Re: Jadian]
    #8305409 - 04/19/08 06:17 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Jadian said:

I know 12 year olds who have never smoked weed who know more about growing than that.

lol, it's called the anarchist's cookbook. And their is alot more in their than that. Thats just a small selection he choose to show.

--------------------

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
    #8305467 - 04/19/08 06:32 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

P.O.T. Rules said:
Quote:

Jadian said:

lol, it's called the anarchist's cookbook. And their is alot more in their than that. Thats just a small selection he choose to show.

:rofl2:

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag