Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblet00th
something terrible
Male

Loc: the dirty dirty
life changing trip - lsd
    #8290999 - 04/16/08 10:44 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

2 hits lsd (probably a doX)

ok where to begin. first off, let me say my thoughts are still a bit jumbled, so it might be hard to read. but it was a great trip, so i encourage you at least trying!

and i bit of backround - i have not tripped on acid in over a year now. and i have only done it once before last night. and to be honest, i think it might have been an RC last night cuz the blotter tasted pretty bitter and it lasted more like 8-12 hours. but because i dont have much experience in this area i can't be sure. but for the sake of the trip report, im gonna call it acid

the first amazing thing about this trip, was how it all fell in my lap, and everything else seemed to move out of its way. i only got 2 hits, cuz i was just testing a new guy out and i was supposed to be dosing with a room mate. but right before i got off work and was about to dose he said he was tired and was just gonna sleep. so i took both hits (which i believed helped me to have the trip i had. not just doing two hits, but the fact that i was going to be doing them alone). and i took them in the parking lot after i got off work, so i could have my drive home and a little time to get situated for the trip before it happened.

well how about i got pulled over for speeding on the way home. not too bad right? except i have a warrant out for my arrest. cop comes up to my window and the first thing i say is 'man, im not even gonna lie to you. i got a warrant out for my arrest' then he asked what it was for, and i told him (speeding ticket i never paid). he asked where i was coming from and i was still in my work uniform so he could see i just got off (not to mention cops LOVE LOVE LOVE the place i work at). he looked at my lisence for a sec, then gave it back at just said 'do me a favor, slow down'

needless to say my heart was already pounding out of my chest and i hadn't even started tripping yet.

so i get home. get everything ready. get on the forums. burn a shpongle cd (listened to them for my first time during my trip last night, and all i can say is amazing). burned a blunt with my friends. everyone else left shortly after. i was still coming up all of this time. then as soon as everyone left, it was like my trip was ready. thats when it started happening.

i was lying on my couch. all lights turned off. and no music (my fucking shpongle cd wouldnt play in my xbox cuz i burned it) which pissed me off at first, but i quickly got over it. i remember the trip just guiding me along as the visuals got stronger and stronger (but never to strong really). i was very nervous at first, because im getting over a couple bad trips and this was my first major dose since those. but i just let the trip take me.

for the first 2-3 hours the trip kept bringing all of these problems i had been having in my life (financial, relationships, health, everything...) and put them right out there for me to see. and in doing so, it would also help me find a solution to those problems. one by one, problem after problem. it was pretty amazing actually. and some of the times the trip seemed to have such a strong personality. like, i would think of something and instantly the trip would approve or disapprove of whatever i was thinking. it was pretty fucking cool.

like, i have been having anxiety about trips. not little 2g shroom trips and one hit acid trips. but DMT and ayu and 7g+ shroom trips etc... and the trip seemed to show me the answers why this would be ok. and why i would be safe.

it seemed to make me very focused onto certain points of my life i have been neglecting, but shouldn't have.

anyways, like i said that was the first 3 or so hours of actually tripping. this led me into 5-6AM. i got off the couch at this point and went to go smoke a cig outside and watch things. i watched the birds fly, and the cats that were around try and play with the birds. and i was just taking everything in (i know how corny that sounds). thats when i got the great idea to go to town square and smoke a black and mild wine and watch the sunrise from the courtyard. so i did. and i got a call from my girlfriend as she was waking up and getting ready for school (she lives 800miles away, so this was nice and very welcomed). we chatted for a little, and i told her a bit about my trip.

thats the courtyard where i sat and watched the sun come up

and thats what i was looking at. it was pretty epic at the time.

anyway, after that i came back to the apartment. chilled and listened to some shpongle. and just letted the waves do what they wanted.

i know it might not sound that great. but man, did it really help me focus. this trip helped me so much, in so many ways. i am thankful for it. and now plan to go shopping for the summer goodies now that i feel confident to take on a larger trip.

--------------------
:partykid:

Edited by t00th (04/16/08 11:24 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder