Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlinesmokeybear
brown chicken brown cow
Male

Loc: The sticks
Re: Oprah's going against Christianity? [Re: circularvortex]
    #8285027 - 04/14/08 11:59 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

weallsmoke, great videos man. i have seen the one on satanism (had a few friends in high school that claimed they practiced it so i had to look up that) and the 2nd video is awesome, one of my friends is a really huge 2012/Mayan guy and i have heard of the serpent stuff from a mayan perspective, but never from a universal perspective. my only problem is that bands like burzum and the hardcore northern eurpoean metalheads are killing people and burning churches, but that video and the leader of the church of satan insists on doing anything you want while not hurting another human being, are bands like burzum and the likes considered to be satanic??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineweallsmoke
Rap god frombeyond the moon
Male User Gallery

Re: Oprah's going against Christianity? [Re: smokeybear]
    #8285071 - 04/15/08 12:15 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Interesting point, They are a different kind of satanic. There a more nature oriented form of satanism.(the bands from Norway etc. that are REAL satanists) heres another great video......Its not about satanism but it will help you understand why people feel the way they do. This is the kind of "satanic" if you really want to call it that, that i am and we feel that you should spend time with people as well as yourself......You ever spend the night just thinking to yourself? You'll learn allot. Some of which you might wish you hadn't learned....any ways the video.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="
&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed>&lt;/object>

Offlinesmokeybear
brown chicken brown cow
Male

Re: Oprah's going against Christianity? [Re: weallsmoke]
    #8285144 - 04/15/08 12:34 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

weallsmoke said:
Interesting point, They are a different kind of satanic. There a more nature oriented form of satanism.(the bands from Norway etc. that are REAL satanists) heres another great video......Its not about satanism but it will help you understand why people feel the way they do. This is the kind of "satanic" if you really want to call it that, that i am and we feel that you should spend time with people as well as yourself......You ever spend the night just thinking to yourself? You'll learn allot. Some of which you might wish you hadn't learned....any ways the video.

hmm interesting guy to say the least, but maybe (from the sounds of the video and look into his life) that we was too isolated at a young age to really develop the interest in other people, could that be one of the reasons that guy is the way he is?? great convo by the way man, lets keep this going, always interesting to pick another person's brain.

Offlinepsychejam
Musician

Loc: Surfers Paradise, Queensl...
    #8285222 - 04/15/08 01:06 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I find it particularly amusing that if I (or anyone else for that matter) created a post containing the image of a monkey pissing on a bleeding Allah, I'd be banned off the face of the shroomery before I could say Mohammed!

Don't be so disprespectful 'weallsmoke'. Some people around here do actually believe in Christianity - myself included.

Spread the peace, bitch!

:flowerchild:

--------------------
"You mean we're smoking dog shit, man?!"

Edited by psychejam (04/15/08 01:10 AM)

InvisibleCameron
Too Many Words
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #8285225 - 04/15/08 01:07 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

dude, just copy the youtube url into the quick reply box and preview (erasing any extra text) :tongue:

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Oprah's going against Christianity? [Re: psychejam]
    #8285569 - 04/15/08 04:27 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

psychejam said:
Don't be so disprespectful 'weallsmoke'. Some people around here do actually believe in Christianity - myself included.

I can't think of one time weallsmoke has been disrespectful, to Christians or anyone else for that matter, in this thread.

Having opposing view points is not disrespectful.
:sorry:

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: Oprah's going against Christianity? [Re: niteowl]
    #8285885 - 04/15/08 08:13 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I Love the shroomery.  every other forum i've ever been on that has a 'religion' related topic gets full of hatred and jabbering by the second page.  I love how i just read through the whole thread (thus far) and it's just full of people listening to, and commenting on, diversified beliefs.

I just started to type up my personal beliefs (I am christian, but not a crazy person) but it takes too much effort to think in my present state (i'm dreadfully sick), and don't feel like it.

But, horray for this thread.

Also - I never thought I'd be a supporter of Oprah, but I am :smile:

Offlinesmokeybear
brown chicken brown cow
Male

Re: Oprah's going against Christianity? [Re: psychejam]
    #8285900 - 04/15/08 08:21 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

psychejam said:
I find it particularly amusing that if I (or anyone else for that matter) created a post containing the image of a monkey pissing on a bleeding Allah, I'd be banned off the face of the shroomery before I could say Mohammed!

Spread the peace, bitch!

:flowerchild:

i don't see him being disrespectful at all.  in no way is he bad mouthing christians so get off his back brother.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Oprah's going against Christianity? [Re: memes]
    #8285915 - 04/15/08 08:29 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

meams said:

Also - I never thought I'd be a supporter of Oprah, but I am :smile:

Same here.  She is a very charitable woman too.  I've often heard of her donating lots of $$ to a cause she finds worth her time.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Oprah's going against Christianity? [Re: MOTH]
    #8285959 - 04/15/08 08:57 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

She is a decent person IMO.
Glad to see she hasn't been blinded by the church.
:thumbup:

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Offlineweallsmoke
Male User Gallery

Re: Oprah's going against Christianity? [Re: smokeybear]
    #8288084 - 04/15/08 06:16 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

smokeybear said:
Quote:

weallsmoke said:

hmm interesting guy to say the least, but maybe (from the sounds of the video and look into his life) that we was too isolated at a young age to really develop the interest in other people, could that be one of the reasons that guy is the way he is?? great convo by the way man, lets keep this going, always interesting to pick another person's brain.

Sorry, I was in a hurry and couldn't finish my post. The reason for the church burnings is unknown but there is some sense to it. Christians have been doing the same thing to Pagan churches for years. We don't represent that but I'm definitely not against it but I don't think I'm going to be burning any churches anytime soon

Offlineweallsmoke
Male User Gallery

#8288130 - 04/15/08 06:26 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Also its not that hes been isolated that makes him not interested in people. I just think that when people put you down for your beliefs and think your crazy for believing something that makes more sense then what they believe in (and they would realize it if they just listened) it just seems pointless to keep having to explain yourself over and over to ignorant people like that. Besides I don't think he really wants to be around people anyway. Its just preference, I sometimes feel that way and there's plenty of satanists that are really sociable.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder