Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRandomHero
�.ǝןqısuodsǝɹɹı
 User Gallery

Loc: shroomery.org Flag
I think this is worth 50 $ (DVD)
    #8286925 - 04/15/08 01:36 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Over 15 years in the making, over 5 1/2 hours of mushroom content. How to find 125 of the most common edible mushrooms, also includes about 11 of the most common poisonous mushrooms. This is a must for every serious mushroom hunter. There is commentary on where and when to find them on each species. Species included are:

wood ear, lions mane, other hericiums, aborted entolomas, honey mushrooms, clitocybes, blewits, man on horseback, 3- matsutakes, imperial cats, gypsy mushroom, many edible russulas, several edible puffballs, many edible amanita species, hen of the woods, chicken of the woods, black staining polypore, dryads saddle, beefsteak polypore, several other polypores, 2- cauliflower mushrooms, shaggy manes, mica caps, many bolete type mushrooms- suillus, gyroporus, tylopilus, boletus, leccinum, hygrocybe, waxy caps, lobster mushrooms, purple laccaria, jelly tooth, several hedgehogs, truffles, gilled bolete, many chanterelles, including white and blue chanterelle, and black trumpets, colybia, several lactarius species, several lepiotas, agrocybe, pluteus, hypsizygus, oyster mushrooms, many agaricus, several morel species including fire burn morels, gyromitras, verpas, volvallaria, coral mushrooms, wine capped stropheria, platterful mushroom, helvellas, brick caps, xerulas, velvet foots, ustilago, and many more. Poisonous ones include several amanitas, russula emetic, green gilled lepiota, galerina, and more.

Each disc includes an easy to navigate menu to skip right to a particular species if you wish. Each species is a different chapter. I am proud to offer this, and glad to have finally completed it!

A preview of the dvd Click here for Preview

IMO it outta help those like me who want to find the edibles and others in your area
Its 5 1/2 hour long DVD that I must get my hands on
I will be placing my order tomorrow
Besides I can't find anything worth speding 50 $ on besides weed ..

Its from these guys over at morelmushroomhunting.com
With all the morel finds already ..I really need to find some myself
I'm thinking this dvd will help me train for next year
IF I dont find any this year ..(keeping fingers crossed)

--------------------
Been you to have any spike, man?.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedirtworshipper
Sitting in the heart cave
Male User Gallery

Loc: at The Guru's lotus feet
Re: I think this is worth 50 $ (DVD) [Re: RandomHero]
    #8287085 - 04/15/08 02:25 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

that looks pretty cool
:smileyfrog:

thanks for sharing

--------------------

“You've got as many lives as you like, and more, even ones you don't want.” - George Harrison

OfflineProf. Astro
acirebma

Re: I think this is worth 50 $ (DVD) [Re: dirtworshipper]
    #8287139 - 04/15/08 02:43 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Agreed, looks as if it contains a good amount of information. I'm interested

--------------------
:hanky:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates