Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesupernovasky
Comrade
 User Gallery

Loc: Louisiana
So how is "Bittergate" playing in Pennsylvania Papers?
    #8278821 - 04/13/08 08:19 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/4/13/111644/425/469/494812

The links to each of these papers are in the original page:

Quote:

The Allentown Call not only has little to nothing about "bitter-gate" THEY USE TODAY'S PAPER TO THROW THEIR SUPPORT BEHIND Obama!!!

The Beaver County Time forgot the "bitterness" and talk only about how Obama is "winning" and how Spector predicts Obama will win the nomination. I guess we can see why HRC is "bitter."

The Bloomburg Press Enterprise has nothing to be "bitter" about but for Bill Clinton is visiting. I guess they missed the "bitter-gate" story.

The Bradford Era must have missed the entire story. Shocking!

The Butler Eagle zippity dooodaaa on "bitter" and now HRC is getting more bitterer! Hey but according to The Eagle Chelsea is going to be around. And no, they are not going to ask her about Monica!

The Carlisle Sentinel had it listed fourth after "Lee likely to miss '08 with torn ACL", "Chevrolet Blazer reported stolen in Hopewell Township," "Nesting geese attack unwary shoppers in Illinois," and FINALLY! "Obama’s ’bitter’ remarks give Clinton an opening before key primary." The story quotes Huffington Post along with others. Thus, it is balanced and really is not the rally call HRC wants...and boy is she Bittereerereerer!

The Chambersburg Public Opinion must have been asleep at the HRC wheel b/c they forgot to mention it. Even on their link to Statewide News they screwed up the HRC directives! Now I'm even getting bitterer.

What is with The Connellsville Courier didn't they get the memo?!! Maybe they will figure out how to spell bittererererer for HRC manana! Nary a bitter word here.

The Doylestown:Intelligencer Record forgot bitter but let us know Vanilla Ice has been released from a Florida jail after being charged with beating his wife. For those of you who don't know, Doylestown is a suburb of Philly.

The DuBois:Courier-Express remembered, on their front page to report "Bethlehem man dies after falling into well near Sigel" but forgot the Directive on Bitter.

The Easton Express-Timeshas a front page story about their interview with HRC but forgot to mention her bite on "bitter." What up dudes? But it is 48 degrees and cloudy there.

Hellayuya!!!! The Easton Express Times in Erie got the memo and read it. Whew, when I thought the troops were asleep in the trenches. They pulled a piece off the AP talking about 'bitter gate'

The Gettysburg Times got confused and read the Ron Paul memo instead. They get my all time favorite mistake on the HRC memo: Their front page story has a picture of Ron Paul in their town rather than getting bitter. I guess HRC's rant is not getting traction when a dead candidate such as Paul beats out "bitter-gate."

Hanover's Evening Sun does feature a pole on Charleton Heston's "best movie." Kind of on point. Heston would have sided with HRC over Obama now that we see how she is a big hunter.

The Harrisburg Patriot-News reports nothing. I mean nothing on nothing. So HRC shouldn't be all too miffed. I don't think this paper would report the end of the world.

The Hazleton Standard Speaker missed their cue. Baaaaaahstards!

Honesdales Wayne Independant is mummmmmm on their bitterness.

Harrisburg's Indiana Gazette report how Obama eroded HRC's lead and then way down the page they give the AP link to "bitterville."

The Kittanning Leader Times like their brethren, will disappoint hardcore MyDD lovers.

The Lebanon News Damn Pinkos! How dare they ignore HRC's biggest hook in 14.9 weeks!

The Lehighton:Times News what gall! They mention HRC, big time, is coming to town. Yet, they forgot to talk about how she is mad and hell and never "bitter."

Levittown's Bucks County Courier Times pandering baaaaastarrrds! They mention Hillary is coming, Bill is coming, and about some guy robbing a place at sword-point. Where's the bitter burger?

Well I'm not going on from here. If you chucklehead want to look on go to the listing of local PA papers and do your own browsing.

[/qupte]

--------------------

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

Re: So how is "Bittergate" playing in Pennsylvania Papers? [Re: supernovasky]
    #8279147 - 04/13/08 09:32 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I'm just waiting until another Republican gets elected so I can enjoy all the pain and suffering here.

Offlinesupernovasky
Comrade
 User Gallery

Re: So how is "Bittergate" playing in Pennsylvania Papers? [Re: Luddite]
    #8279204 - 04/13/08 09:43 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Even if a republican gets elected, you wont see much pain and suffering from me.
Dems are going to get between 3 and 11 seats in the senate, and 20-50 seats in the house.

That's according to even the RNC's best projections.

Heh heh heh.

--------------------

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #8281361 - 04/14/08 11:36 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

you will see a continuation of the *pain and suffering* since even a
democratic majority in congress (with a republican president) has
accomplished absolutely nothing and will likely continue the streak.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Offlinelonestar2004
Live to party,work to affordit.
 User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
    #8281439 - 04/14/08 11:57 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

"Bittergate" is not playing well in the polls....

Clinton takes 20 point lead in Pennsylvania!

Clinton 57%
Obama 37%

Hillary Clinton leads Barack Obama 48% to 44% among men (45% of likely Democratic primary voters). Among women, Clinton leads 64% to 31%.

Clinton leads 64% to 29% among white voters (82% of likely Democratic primary voters). Obama leads 79% to 18% among African American voters (14% of likely Democratic primary voters).

Clinton leads 52% to 43% among voters age 18 to 49 (50% of likely Democratic primary voters) and Clinton leads 62% to 31% among voters age 50 and older.

10% of all likely Democratic primary voters say they would never vote for Hillary Clinton in the primary and 24% of likely Democratic primary voters say they would never vote for Barack Obama in the primary.

23% of likely Democratic primary voters say that excessive exposure to Obama's advertising is causing them to support Clinton.

http://americanresearchgroup.com/

--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Offlinesupernovasky
Comrade
 User Gallery

Re: So how is "Bittergate" playing in Pennsylvania Papers? [Re: lonestar2004]
    #8281468 - 04/14/08 12:04 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

LMAO!

You post ARG?

ARG has had a HORRIBLE reputation this cycle.

For instance, Wisconsin:
ARG* 02/15 - 02/16 600 LV 43 49 Clinton +6.0

Actual result: Obama + 17.4

Come on, surely you can do better than that.

--------------------

Offlinelonestar2004
Live to party,work to affordit.
 User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
    #8281475 - 04/14/08 12:06 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

so do you think Obama is going to win Pennsylvania?:smirk:

--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Offlinesupernovasky
Comrade
 User Gallery

#8281712 - 04/14/08 12:54 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

No, but I certainly dont think Clinton will win by 20 points.

--------------------

OfflineYossarian22
Stranger
    #8281775 - 04/14/08 01:09 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Obama doesn't have to win Pennsylvania and he probably won't. When the campaigning in Pennsylvania started, Hillary held a roughly 16 point lead. If he manages to significantly narrow it, it'll be a victory for him.

Offlinedill705
Amazed
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Cat's Cradle
    #8281994 - 04/14/08 02:07 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

lonestar2004 said:
so do you think Obama is going to win Pennsylvania?:smirk:

I got $50 on it. That faith talk last night was in his favor. He spoke way more fluently than Billary did. :thumbup:

--------------------
My advice is to find those things that give pleasure and do them often without too much attachment and relax and wait for the show to end.

-Icelander-

I like free markets and all. Truly I do, at least in general, but there needs to be some kind of oversight in recognition of sustainability. Life works the same way, on a bunch of sustainable systems. Why not honor what made us what we are and take some lessons? Nature FTW!

~dill705~

Offlinesupernovasky
Comrade
 User Gallery

Re: So how is "Bittergate" playing in Pennsylvania Papers? [Re: dill705]
    #8282024 - 04/14/08 02:20 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Man, that faith forum was pretty awesome for Obama, I'll definitely give you that.

--------------------

Offlinedill705
Amazed
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Cat's Cradle
    #8282086 - 04/14/08 02:36 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I think he might take it. The question is if Hillary can get her supporters to the polls as effieciently as Obama does. I just think she's been to negatively lately to achieve that, just an opinion.

--------------------
My advice is to find those things that give pleasure and do them often without too much attachment and relax and wait for the show to end.

-Icelander-

I like free markets and all. Truly I do, at least in general, but there needs to be some kind of oversight in recognition of sustainability. Life works the same way, on a bunch of sustainable systems. Why not honor what made us what we are and take some lessons? Nature FTW!

~dill705~

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

General Interest >> Political Discussion