Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

ANYONE NOT HIGH ON MUSHROOMS
    #827291 - 08/19/02 03:54 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I SWEAR THIIS HAS TO BE THE MOST WORTHLESS DISCUSSION GROUP EVER.I ASK ONE QUESTION AND NOBODY KNOWS THE ANSWER TO IT.ALL ANYONE EVER WRITES IS READ THE FAQ.WHAT A JOKE.EVERYONE NEEDS TO REMOVE THEIR HEADS FROM THEIR ASSES AND TRY TO ANSWER PEOPLE'S QUESTIONS,AND IF YOU DONT KNOW THE ANSWER,DONT POST READ THE FAQ YOU ILLITERATE HILLBILLIES.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSwondPooping
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Female
Loc: third drawer from the top...
Re: ANYONE NOT HIGH ON MUSHROOMS [Re: ]
    #827323 - 08/19/02 04:20 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Well, if you would quit YELLING!!!

Learn some message board etiquette and learn to use the search function as well as the FAQ.

Good luck

two choices here, flame fest or lock down in 3....2....1....

--------------------
^Pure Fiction^
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Anonymous

Re: ANYONE NOT HIGH ON MUSHROOMS [Re: SwondPooping]
    #827341 - 08/19/02 04:38 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

FLAME FEST?ARE YOU FOR REAL?THIS IS THE TYPICAL CHILDISH BULLSHIT THAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.ARE THERE ANY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE HERE?HELLLOOOOOO.I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT.ATTENTION ALL.READ THE FAQ BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ONE INTELLIGENT PERSON ON THIS BOARD.

OfflineKilla420
Alien Lover
Male User Gallery
Loc: Down South
    #827389 - 08/19/02 05:20 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

With all your yelling and bitching at people, you're really starting off here on a good note huh. Everyone always says "read the faq and teks" b/c pretty much all your answers will be answered in there. If you have read them all and still have questions, then we will be more than happy to answer your question. If we sat here and answered everyones questions, this whole forum would be stupid questions like, what is myclieum, how do I build a incubator, etc.... I know it seems like there is a lot of shit to read at first but trust me, it will help you out so much. Thats what its made for in the first place. Its amazing how people have everything growing then they ask questions like what is this white fuzz growing off my cakes.

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
    #827392 - 08/19/02 05:22 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

All this posted under 2 hours, and your shouting out for answers.

Re: ANYONE NOT HIGH ON MUSHROOMS Mushroom Cultivation rustdog 08/19/02 10:38 AM
ANYONE NOT HIGH ON MUSHROOMS Mushroom Cultivation rustdog 08/19/02 09:54 AM
help me Mushroom Cultivation rustdog 08/19/02 09:25 AM
fuzzy white stuff Mushroom Cultivation rustdog 08/19/02 08:56 AM

Your question has been answered, now shut the fuck up

Good luck

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

InvisibleSoFarNorth
Hindu BuddistInitiate
Loc: Far away from here
    #827471 - 08/19/02 06:13 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Bummer dude. Folks were able to answer the questions I had - course, I *did* take it upon myself to read the faq's first and to also do some research on my own - my questions tended towards clarifications...

A lot of the folks here are bright, knowlegable and helpful - if you act like a reasonable human, I'm sure you'll find the help you need.

--------------------
"Those that would sacrifice essential liberties for some temporary safety deserve neither."
Ben Franklin

Anonymous

Re: ANYONE NOT HIGH ON MUSHROOMS [Re: SoFarNorth]
    #827517 - 08/19/02 06:48 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE ARE STILL HARPING ON THE FAQ.THEY DO NOT ANSWER EVERY QUESTION THAT PEOPLE HAVE.NOT EVEN CLOSE,SO THE PEOPLE THAT NEED TO DO MORE RESEARCH ARE THE IGNORANT SLOBS THAT KEEP INSISTING THAT HE FAQ WILL ANSWER THEIR QUESTION,WHEN IT WILL NOT.ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS IFTHE WHITE STUFF THAT SURROUNDS THE JAR WHEN YOU TAKE OUT THE CAKE IS THE SAME STUFF AS THE FUZZY WHITE STUFF THAT GROWS ON IT IT THE TERRARIUM?IS MYCELIUM THE SAME AS MYCELIA?SIMPLE.RIGHT?I KNOW.. I KNOW.FAQ

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #827523 - 08/19/02 06:56 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

maybe not EVERY question......you are right on that, and that is what these forums are for......but your question IS in the faq.......are you on crack?

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
Loc: Playa del Carmen
    #827530 - 08/19/02 07:01 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE ARE STILL HARPING ON THE FAQ.THEY DO NOT ANSWER EVERY QUESTION THAT PEOPLE HAVE.NOT EVEN CLOSE,SO THE PEOPLE THAT NEED TO DO MORE RESEARCH ARE THE IGNORANT SLOBS THAT KEEP INSISTING THAT HE FAQ WILL ANSWER THEIR QUESTION,WHEN IT WILL NOT.ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS IFTHE WHITE STUFF THAT SURROUNDS THE JAR WHEN YOU TAKE OUT THE CAKE IS THE SAME STUFF AS THE FUZZY WHITE STUFF THAT GROWS ON IT IT THE TERRARIUM?IS MYCELIUM THE SAME AS MYCELIA?SIMPLE.RIGHT?I KNOW.. I KNOW.FAQ

Go away.

--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

OfflineKilla420
Alien Lover
Male User Gallery
Loc: Down South
Re: ANYONE NOT HIGH ON MUSHROOMS [Re: mickey_rourke]
    #827535 - 08/19/02 07:04 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

If its not in the faq then its bound to be in the forums somewhere. Thats why they have a search engine.

Anonymous

Re: ANYONE NOT HIGH ON MUSHROOMS [Re: wrestler_az]
    #827545 - 08/19/02 07:07 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I WISH I WAS BECAUSE THEN I WOULD HAVE AN EXCUSE FOR EVEN READING ANY OF THIS GARBAGE.MY ANSWER IS NOT ON THE FAQ YOU MORON.HOW MANY ILLITERATE SHROOM HEADS DOES IT TAKE TO ANSWER ONE QUESTION?WE HAVE PEOPLE DOING RESEARCH ON HOW FREQUENT MY POSTS ARE,BUT NEVER ANY USEFUL INFORMATION.YOU PEOPLE ARE FOOLING YOURSELVES ON THE USEFULNESS OF THIS FORUM.ALL ANSWERS BEGIN AND END WITH READ THE FAQ, AND IN BETWEEN MAYBE A "YOU SHOULD BE ALL RIGHT".SMARTEN UP

Anonymous

#827552 - 08/19/02 07:11 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I MUST GO LOOK FOR REAL SHROOM HEADS ON THE INTERNET WITH ACTUAL INFO.BYE NOW

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#827558 - 08/19/02 07:13 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

well it is in the faq..... and people answered you in your previous posts.....its mycelium asshole..... now do as micky says and GO AWAY

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Offlineprimal_future
Wizard
    #827563 - 08/19/02 07:16 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

That's funny ... I've always received useful replies to my posts, and I've never been told to read the faq. Perhaps you are a stupid person asking stupid questions. Btw, with all of this anger you have, I would advise against tripping on mushrooms ... bad trip guaranteed.

primal

--------------------
All pictures posted by me were found on the internet. Moreover, I do not grow mushrooms containing controlled substances nor do I possess any controlled substances.

Edited by primal_future (08/19/02 07:16 AM)

OfflineI_Fart_Blue
Stranger

Loc: SItting on the Group W Be...
    #827568 - 08/19/02 07:17 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

"CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE ARE STILL HARPING ON THE FAQ.THEY DO NOT ANSWER EVERY QUESTION THAT PEOPLE HAVE.NOT EVEN CLOSE,SO THE PEOPLE THAT NEED TO DO MORE RESEARCH ARE THE IGNORANT SLOBS THAT KEEP INSISTING THAT HE FAQ WILL ANSWER THEIR QUESTION,WHEN IT WILL NOT.ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS IFTHE WHITE STUFF THAT SURROUNDS THE JAR WHEN YOU TAKE OUT THE CAKE IS THE SAME STUFF AS THE FUZZY WHITE STUFF THAT GROWS ON IT IT THE TERRARIUM?IS MYCELIUM THE SAME AS MYCELIA?SIMPLE.RIGHT?I KNOW.. I KNOW.FAQ "

Well, perhaps if you exercised a bit of common sense, showed a little initiative, and had a decent grasp of the English language, you could answer your own questions. Oh yeah, read the FAQ's too, that would help. Going around insulting the members here and being a generally annoying ass will not get your questions answered. Furthermore it is the middle of the day. You know, when most people are at work? Forum activity is low during the middle of the day. Check back later, say 5:30-6:00, so you can see the rest of the members make fun of you.

--------------------
"A study of the history of opinion is a necessary preliminary to the emancipation of the mind. I do not know which makes a man more conservative-to know nothing but the present, or nothing but the past." -John Maynard Keynes

Offlinedalorean
Loc: AZ
Re: ANYONE NOT HIGH ON MUSHROOMS [Re: I_Fart_Blue]
    #827604 - 08/19/02 07:38 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

what the hell was this guy's question anyways? all i see here is him bitching over nothing. maybe you need a new girfriend since your present one doesn't sypathize you in any way or form. its okay. breath. we all go through tough times. i just got my car stolen last week. but i aint bitching on this forum. cuz these guys don't help peoples personal problems. maybe you should check out the teenhelp sites. i think that will fit your scinario! good luck and stop bitching.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: ANYONE NOT HIGH ON MUSHROOMS [Re: dalorean]
    #827630 - 08/19/02 07:51 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

he wanted to know what the white fuzzy stuff was....lol

--------------------
how's your WOW?

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
Re: ANYONE NOT HIGH ON MUSHROOMS [Re: wrestler_az]
    #827641 - 08/19/02 08:00 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

U GUYZ IZ MEAN! LOL

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

Edited by DreaMaTrix (08/19/02 08:01 AM)

OfflineBruiser
Fuel Injected Suicide Machine

Loc: Hell
    #827642 - 08/19/02 08:00 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Focker.
-Bruiser

--------------------
-I put the chrome to your dome

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: ANYONE NOT HIGH ON MUSHROOMS [Re: DreaMaTrix]
    #827651 - 08/19/02 08:06 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

hey man, he started it

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds