Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Loc: A Church
Shroomerites who have used psychedelics to break the cycle of addiction *DELETED*
    #8272276 - 04/12/08 01:15 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by Chemy

Reason for deletion: Reason for deleting?

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Shroomerites who have used psychedelics to break the cycle of addiction [Re: Chemy]
    #8272305 - 04/12/08 01:22 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Shrooms have always helped me break up self-destructive behavior patterns.  Too many to touch upon... :thumbup:

OfflineTomInWonderland
Just here to help out
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: Shroomerites who have used psychedelics to break the cycle of addiction [Re: Chemy]
    #8272429 - 04/12/08 01:49 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Shrooms made me quit smoking but I have not done them for a while. Since I have had relied on smokes to ease a tense situation. E.G. I quit smokzies for a few weeks but I have one BAD day at work and I break down and stop and get a pack of smokes. I am starting a new grow of shrooms soon I thinkz. HAHA. But I have figured out my own personal devices for quitting smoking. I hate cigarettes but I alwayz find comfort in a stressful situation. Hmm good post I am anxious to hear about how addiction affects others.

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Re: Shroomerites who have used psychedelics to break the cycle of addiction *DELETED* [Re: TomInWonderland]
    #8272470 - 04/12/08 01:58 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by Chemy

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

OfflineTomInWonderland
Just here to help out
Male User Gallery

#8272498 - 04/12/08 02:05 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Chemy said:
Well, I watch intervention religiously, and the best part of the show for me is the end, where they (usually) show the former addict living a good LIFE.

I watch Intervention too!! but I find it weird on some of them when they show a good recovery and a happy ending. But the last flash of text at the end says something like (paraphrase)= "Emily completed recovery. But relapsed 3 times. She is doing fine though."  Or something to that affect. But for the most part I give :thumbup: to the show.

Quote:

Chemy said:Tominwonderland, I've quit smoking too and I know when stress hit's you it gets multiplied when you get a craving, it sucks, good luck if you plan to quit again.

I really want cigs to be a part of my past. to give them up completely is to give up alot plus a complete lifestyle change.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
    #8272501 - 04/12/08 02:05 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

awhile ago i made a post asking if psychedelics had helped anyone quit smoking...

everyone responded "what the fuck are you talking about, how would psychedelics help you quit smoking"

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Re: Shroomerites who have used psychedelics to break the cycle of addiction *DELETED* [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8272514 - 04/12/08 02:08 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by Chemy

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

OfflineDiabloSmurf
Shake it.. Shakeit.. sugaree!
Male

Loc: Ohio
    #8272523 - 04/12/08 02:11 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

You are such and awesome person chemy :smile:

Offlineflushme
Shroomery OG
Male User Gallery

Loc: Kazakhstan
    #8272531 - 04/12/08 02:13 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

im glad to hear thats it helped a methhead

--------------------
TRUST IN THE FLUSH

Take Salvia Cuttings Successfully

OfflineTomInWonderland
Just here to help out
Male User Gallery

Re: Shroomerites who have used psychedelics to break the cycle of addiction [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8272532 - 04/12/08 02:13 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I must say that when I have a good night of shrooms at least I have a nice "awakening". One time I took alot (in the earlier days not knowing my nice levels) I ended up in the shower for two hours freaking out and throwing up constantly swearing up and down I would never do shrooms again. But in hindsight it was a warning to make sure I respect the level and dosage I have. They do make me stop and realize the life I live. e.g. smoking or being a ass to people. So all in all if I saw your post you made I would have said that shrooms (at least) are retrospective and allow me to sum up my current lifestyle. I emphasize current because I understand I cannot change my past but can keep on the right path in life.

InvisibleLayYouIn
Taurus
Male User Gallery

Loc: Organ
    #8272551 - 04/12/08 02:18 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

mushrooms made me realize my  problems but by no means made me quit.

i quit smoking after i got drunk(then, it was the first time in a long time...it was also the last time i got really drunk) and smoked a whole pack of cigarettes at the bar when i was used to smoking only a few a day.

it's been about 6 months and i haven't only kept away from cigarettes, i've also stayed away from coffee and (for the most part) weed.  it's also been about 5 months since i did shrooms and i was doing them every 2 weeks for a year straight:grin:.  i only drink once a while, if that, and eat very healthy.  i plan to do this for the rest of my life.

mushrooms did influence this.  but then again, maybe i would have without the mushrooms.  regardless, i plan to trip soon and plan to trip after that.

OfflineTomInWonderland
Just here to help out
Male User Gallery

Re: Shroomerites who have used psychedelics to break the cycle of addiction [Re: LayYouIn]
    #8272569 - 04/12/08 02:24 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Alcohol exacerbates my wanting desire for cigs. Hence tonight. I am smoking and also drinking some fine spirits. OK not that fine just Capt. Morgan and RC cola!!!!

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Re: Shroomerites who have used psychedelics to break the cycle of addiction *DELETED* [Re: LayYouIn]
    #8272573 - 04/12/08 02:25 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by Chemy

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

OfflineMr. Cordoza
beep beep boop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bellingham, Washington
    #8272593 - 04/12/08 02:31 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I've never really been addicted to anything besides maybe coffee and tea, but I used to be a mild-moderate OCD and after shrooms, I've enjoyed being completely normal so far.  It's quite swell. :thumbup:

InvisibleLayYouIn
Taurus
Male User Gallery

#8272616 - 04/12/08 02:36 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

TomInWonderland said:
Alcohol exacerbates my wanting desire for cigs. Hence tonight. I am smoking and also drinking some fine spirits. OK not that fine just Capt. Morgan and RC cola!!!!

it use to for me, but now i can drink without wanting to smoke.

to be honest, i prayed for help with that habit.  and it seemed to be granted.

:shrug:

Quote:

Chemy said:
So, basically, you trip and everythings cool, been cool and will be cool.

Cool.

no, no, no.  you miss-read my post.  i use to trip a lot but have drastically cut down.

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Re: Shroomerites who have used psychedelics to break the cycle of addiction *DELETED* [Re: LayYouIn]
    #8272627 - 04/12/08 02:40 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by Chemy

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

InvisibleGalvie_Flu
 User Gallery

#8272635 - 04/12/08 02:42 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

it will change you in totally unexpected ways.  Just go with the flow because you cant really control any of it.  Just rest assured things are unfolding for your best interest.  Thats my take.:D

InvisibleLayYouIn
Taurus
Male User Gallery

#8272637 - 04/12/08 02:43 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Chemy said:
Sorry, I didn't mean you trip all the time, it just seemed to me like you didn't have a problem with anything except using shrooms too much and you cut down, and now you trip occaisionally and everythings good.

it's all good.

i haven't trip in almost 6 months. i use to trip every two weeks. so, until i trip and start tripping after that, i really dont know. but i am going to try cutting it down to a few time a year.

OfflineTomInWonderland
Just here to help out
Male User Gallery

Re: Shroomerites who have used psychedelics to break the cycle of addiction [Re: LayYouIn]
    #8272651 - 04/12/08 02:48 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

it use to for me, but now i can drink without wanting to smoke.

to be honest, i prayed for help with that habit.  and it seemed to be granted.

:shrug:

I really wish I could. But I have gone a few weeks without smokes and drinkzies. But when I have that first drink it's "Who's got a cigarette?". Might have to quit drinkzies to quit smokzies.

OfflineHelixx
Mood:Fragglerocked
Male User Gallery

Re: Shroomerites who have used psychedelics to break the cycle of addiction [Re: TomInWonderland]
    #8272737 - 04/12/08 03:17 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I heard of studies along time ago, using LSD to get people to stop smoking. I'll start lookin for it.

Is intervention real?
Or is it a scripted drama show like every other reality show on

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds