Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline5crz40
Stranger

potentcy
    #8266533 - 04/10/08 09:08 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

i took 2 hits of blotter a couple weeks back and id like to compare it with an 1/8th of some good cubes(ones you only need 1.7g to get a good trip) i took 3 hits and it was crazy i mean the visuals, i couldnt break up weed because my vision was so far out there. ive never took more then 4grams of good cubes befor so im not sure what id compare the 3 hits too but my question is how many mics a hit you guys estimate. oh and another question ive probley got over 40 trips under my belt now, 20+ shroom trips 10-15 acid trips and it seems now that no matter how much i take even the 3 hits i can think perfectly i can talk to everyone and they wouldnt even know if they didnt see my eyes or i hadnt told them, like to me its like smoking a blunt just my surrounding are way diffrent and i get an intense body buzz. anyone else like that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecorporatemunkie
Citizen Dildo
Male

Loc: innerspace
Re: potentcy [Re: 5crz40]
    #8266637 - 04/10/08 09:32 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

LSD is in my opinion far superior. I just wish it didn't last longer than shrooms. As far as potency, I suppose that two crappy run of the mill doses might be around an eighth of mushrooms. But lsd is much more exponential to me and a lot more energetic. I feel i can vocalize much better on lsd than I can while on a mushroom stupor.

OfflineAlCapwn
ID Reset, take that subpoena

Loc: Canada
Re: potentcy [Re: 5crz40]
    #8268353 - 04/11/08 06:53 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

If you can compare taking acid to weed, you either have the best weed in the world, or mediocre acid. When I trip, I have trouble having a decent conversation. Example:

Me:"Hey, Frank, I know you're thinking about what I'm going to say next"
Frank:"Uh, what?"
Me:"Dammit, I didn't plan this out."

See, initially thinking that thrown into the conversation somewhere is the ability to read minds tends to deviate an otherwise normal conversation in a direction that might be considered fucked up.

--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

InvisibleTopHat
Stranger

Re: potentcy [Re: AlCapwn]
    #8268368 - 04/11/08 07:06 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Im usually really quiet when I ever tripped

Offlinegilesypopper
Psycho Jester
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dimenson D
Re: potentcy [Re: TopHat]
    #8270118 - 04/11/08 04:03 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

i find that when i've experienced sweet lucy I can think, think, think and think in the most beautiful ways but can never muster the words to articulate what i'm experiencing. it' cliched, but it's almost too beautiful for words. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

--------------------
Law breakers, law makers, let us fight them all, why not.

OfflineCoaster
BaĘżal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: potentcy [Re: gilesypopper]
    #8270129 - 04/11/08 04:07 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

gilesypopper said:
i find that when i've experienced sweet lucy I can think, think, think and think in the most beautiful ways but can never muster the words to articulate what i'm experiencing. it' cliched, but it's almost too beautiful for words. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

ya same here
i can muster up some deep ass shit that makes perfect sense but i cant articulate the significance to others

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag