Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
oh by the way, the cops that arrested me had some nice weed growing in the station
    #8268299 - 04/11/08 06:02 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

yep, as i was being walked in through the garage, i saw one very healthy, Budding plant in their garage. they even had it on top of a shelf so it could be close to the light on the ceiling. probably evidence, but who knows.....

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: oh by the way, the cops that arrested me had some nice weed growing in the station [Re: ZippoZ]
    #8268314 - 04/11/08 06:14 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Maybe make an anonymous call to the local DEA office from a pay phone...

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: oh by the way, the cops that arrested me had some nice weed growing in the station [Re: Seuss]
    #8268328 - 04/11/08 06:23 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

hahaha

i was thinking more of calling the local paper, and getting a photographer out there.

its visible from a garage door that is apparently often used.

and freedom of the press would allow anyone to take pictures, especially since it is in a publicly funded building, right?

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: oh by the way, the cops that arrested me had some nice weed growing in the station [Re: ZippoZ]
    #8268330 - 04/11/08 06:26 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

nope... national security trumps freedom of the press and public funding

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: oh by the way, the cops that arrested me had some nice weed growing in the station [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8268336 - 04/11/08 06:28 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

yeah, i kind of saw that coming

--------------------
PEACE

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #8268339 - 04/11/08 06:33 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

in order to fight the terrorist you have to know their tools, and
we all know you cant confiscate enough tools to keep the whole
department high for weeks. you have to supplement it

InvisibleantiPock
fighting entropy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sol 3
Re: oh by the way, the cops that arrested me had some nice weed growing in the station [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8268436 - 04/11/08 07:44 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I once saw a phototron (old school garbage, at least for weed) with a male (lol) growing in a sheriff's department where I once did some work. They kept it going for a couple of months, got some killer pollen! I think there was some degree of fascination with the process, as one guy really babied that thing.

I'm sure it wasn't intended for real weed though, they had three of four garbage bags full of kind bud in the evidence locker around the same time. It was sad to see that go to waste but at least maybe some of them got to partake.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom