Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegordita
Stranger
any info on nepal chitwan strain?
    #4397908 - 07/12/05 10:29 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

has anyone got any experience with the nepal chitwan strain of P. cubensis? i received this strain free complements of ralph's "free strain of the month" deal.

my jars are about 50% colonized, but i was wondering if anyone had any info about the strain i.e. potency, normal colonization rate, type of trip experienced (a cube is a cube is a cube...yeah i got it) or any other info anybody was willing to share. thanks in advance for any information!

oh, and i found this information pertaining to the nepal chitwan strain coourtesy of sporebank.com:

Strain Origin: Nepal, Chitwan. Original collection material was obtained by Baerbel near the Chitwan Jungle of Nepal. Three specimens were located in otherwise dry climate conditions, growing in tall grass and shaded by a nearby tree. Specimens picked from what appeared to be either elephant or rhino dung. Original sample specimen pictures below and right.

Cap: 20-70 mm in diameter, hemispheric expanding to nearly plane with age. Golden brown maturing to light brown. Fine fibrillose veil remnants when young that soon mostly disappear. Flesh yellowish white soon bruising bluish green.

Stem: 150-200+ mm in length. Typically equal, sometimes slightly enlarged at base. Yellowish to buff with a reflective sheen, bruising bluish, semi hollow with remains of the partial veil.

Gills: Attachment adnate to adnexed. Yellowish coloration in young fruit bodies becoming darker in maturity. Remains of the partial veil attached at the outer circumference of the cap.

Spores: Dark purplish brown, subellipsoid on 4-spored basidia

much love friends!
gordita

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDistortedEyes
hello
Male

Loc: uk
Re: any info on nepal chitwan strain? [Re: gordita]
    #4494953 - 08/04/05 12:20 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

my friend is growing that strian and the fruits are pretty small , about 2-3cm length stems

--------------------
Sometimes when I read threads visions of men sword fighting with their genitalia run through my head. - sadspacemonkey

OfflineChapa888
Stranger

Re: any info on Nepal chitwan strain? [Re: DistortedEyes]
    #8265868 - 04/10/08 07:00 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

whatever i have them on brc....they are five to seven inches....when vail tears....on poo the get much larger....your friend is doing something wrong.....

OfflineNibin
Getting there
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: any info on Nepal chitwan strain? [Re: Chapa888]
    #8265909 - 04/10/08 07:11 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Strain discussion on strain thread please.
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/7955073/an/0/page/0

And relating to strains, read my sig.

--------------------
Newcomers guide-----> For all things shroomy

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale