Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejerseyian
Friend
 User Gallery

Re: Do I have a Coleus blumei? [Re: GHuang]
    #21861065 - 06/26/15 05:55 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Here is a blumei.

--------------------
YEP  I AM TREE HUGGING HIPPIE
Have... several different prints.

Want to trade any ethnobotanical seeds? I have lots.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejerseyian
Friend
 User Gallery

#21861088 - 06/26/15 06:01 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

GHuang said:
Hi,

I was just reading Adam Gottliebs Legal Highs and noticed that he listed something called Coleus blumei. Curious, since I have a Coleus myself, I decided to do some googling, searching and read some experiences. Now Im interested... someone else had posted a picture of a Coleus very similar to mine (with subtle differences) and another poster confirmed it was Coleus blumei. The other thread is here:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5650594
The difference between mine and that one, is that the red splotch on the leaves on mine are less prominant, but that may be due to lighting.

Im wondering if what I have is a blumei, if so, Im going to start propagating it like crazy and start doing some experimentation once I have a few stable clones.

Ive had it for a very long time now, have propagated it before (real easy) and just thought it was a nice pretty plant. If it is indeed psychoactive, and even better, a psychedelic then wow, I'm surprised I had it all this time and did not see it that way.

--------------------

Offlinejerseyian
Friend
 User Gallery

#21861102 - 06/26/15 06:04 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

GHuang said:
Hi,

I was just reading Adam Gottliebs Legal Highs and noticed that he listed something called Coleus blumei. Curious, since I have a Coleus myself, I decided to do some googling, searching and read some experiences. Now Im interested... someone else had posted a picture of a Coleus very similar to mine (with subtle differences) and another poster confirmed it was Coleus blumei. The other thread is here:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5650594
The difference between mine and that one, is that the red splotch on the leaves on mine are less prominant, but that may be due to lighting.

Im wondering if what I have is a blumei, if so, Im going to start propagating it like crazy and start doing some experimentation once I have a few stable clones.

Ive had it for a very long time now, have propagated it before (real easy) and just thought it was a nice pretty plant. If it is indeed psychoactive, and even better, a psychedelic then wow, I'm surprised I had it all this time and did not see it that way.

did the pic come through?  Also there is a video on YouTube where a dude ate 30 leaves and had a good time.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom