Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
hypnogic imagery after sex
    #825983 - 08/18/02 04:30 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

lately while cuddling with a lover and fading away into the dream world, i see mind-eye CEVs (closed eye visuals) regardless of whether my eyes are open or closed that are wonderful and incredibly detailed. this is while totally sober... it has been a very satisfying way to "burn out" into sleep... i wonder about its significance - would you suspect this is merely because i've taken psychedelics hundreds of times, or is this a more common phenomenon that people seldomly talk about, or does this indicate something else?
blessings, cj

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: hypnogic imagery after sex [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #826007 - 08/18/02 04:37 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I think that eidetic imagery is a phenomenon that most people have but the use of chemicals like psilocybin attunes people to them. I can readily see them if I focus or not if I so choose.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Anonymous

Re: hypnogic imagery after sex [Re: ]
    #826347 - 08/18/02 06:31 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Me too. I dont even do many psychadelics.

Anonymous

#826686 - 08/18/02 08:44 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

It happens to me too... my lover always sees what she describes as 'intense radiating colors' during orgasm.. and I always see hypnogogic imagery after sex if eyes are closed.

InvisibleI_Stain_Blue
abominableshroomman

Loc: police state
    #827663 - 08/19/02 10:14 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I have, a few times anyway, experienced brief, intense mushroom-type hallucinations while receiving oral sex. I am prone to have these hallucinations for some reason, and I usually get them anytime I inhale a lot of THC... but, it was definitely an unexpected and wonderful addition to the experience.

--------------------
Be Here Now

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
Re: hypnogic imagery after sex [Re: I_Stain_Blue]
    #838276 - 08/23/02 02:08 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

while trippin on a low dose of dxm a few nights ago i decided to meditate. i climbed underneath the covers and the visuals became slightly different than while sober. it was not the visuals that were tripping me out but the seemingly infinite space that lay behind them, like i was looking into a gateway or portal. i started getting the idea that i could move into this gateway, but i had forgotten how. i kept trying to imagine myself floating into the gateway as a conscious energy form. it was then that i realized that i was looking at the door to the unseen realm of mind or sixth sense, buddah nature. it started feeling like my own personal view screen, really clairvoyant, my connection to everyone else, i had a surreal feeling of oneness.

i began to imagine myself as a hollow body or machine, my mind was the aura in and around me and the spirit flowing through my aura was god or the 8 demensions of rememberance or god, 3 part being. my brain takes in information and the important stuff sticks in my aura and that creates my experience as that is what i am holding in my reality. drugs chemically alter the brain which chages the frequency of the aura which produces a highly unpredictable experience since we are not in tune with our spirits or consciously aware of creating our reality yet.

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

Edited by ViBrAnT (08/23/02 02:09 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology