Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: got any runners here? [Re: MOTH]
    #8245502 - 04/06/08 04:35 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

MOTH said:
I run! I do it as often as I can, and my last run a few days ago was six miles. I hurt my knee during that one (bad shoes) so I am taking a few days off and am making due with the elliptical until I can take off again..

I just got some new shoes, and I'm hoping that wearing a special type of sole will help my knee issue, which seems to be related to me rolling my foot inwards when I run.

While we're on the topic, anyone have any knee pain advice? I always feel like I can go a lot longer then 6 miles, but my right knee can't keep up with the rest of myself.

MOTH. i have just the thing for you.

hindu SQUATS + gelatin.

start out doing 50 in one session, or trying to anyway. once you can do 100 at a time, youre legs and knees are in good shape. they build serious knee and leg strength. also, go to the health food store and buy a large container of gelatin, it doesnt matter how you ingest it, in water, in milk, with cereal, with yogurt, in a shake, take 1 tbsp everyday. i guarantee you will notice results. one piece of advice though, do not start out fast, start out slow with correct form and progress in speed as you gain strength.

hindu squats.

:edit: i just realized i had put pushups instead of squats lol.

--------------------

Edited by LeftyBurnz (04/07/08 03:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
Re: got any runners here? [Re: 81Renaissance]
    #8245740 - 04/06/08 08:06 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

81Renaissance said:
Sweat isn't an issue when you're barefoot...you're barefoot...no socks no shoes just you and the road!

Oh, I see.  I was so focused on the sock/no sock issue I wasn't even thinking barefoot. :lol:

I guess if your feet were tough enough barefoot would be OK.  I'd still worry about stepping on something and geting a punctured sole.  Even a tough foot can be punctured.

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Invisiblenalyudi
he runs about
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Oak Savanna Region
Re: got any runners here? [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8245749 - 04/06/08 08:08 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

thanks for the advise everybody. some of it good, some not so good but i appreciate the ideas.

new question. i recently added hammer curls to my bicep workout and my arms just get royally effed. not like sore, but i to get them straight after being bent for a while takes some effort and its semi painful. it sucks. anyone else do hammer curls and experience this? theres always icy hot :shrug:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale