Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebill3744
Stranger
Male

Able to trip off .5 grams?
    #8239994 - 04/04/08 09:09 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Im planning on spliting a gram of mushies tommorow with a friend that has never tried them and I need to know if well feel anything off a half a gram for each of us. Itll be My second time doing shrooms so Im also pretty new to them myself. I weigh about 110lbs and my friend weighs about the same. Will having an empty stomach influence the trip any?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMad_Larkin

Re: Able to trip off .5 grams? [Re: bill3744]
    #8240327 - 04/04/08 10:13 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

It all depends on body weight, tollerance, stomach contents etc etc.

You'll get some people here telling you that you will trip, some that it's impossble to trip from that dose and some who'll agree with me. I'd give it a go, you never know it might be pleasant...but don't expect any amazing effects you'll probably only have a slight stoned feeling.

Use the lemon juice tek if you wanna get the most out of it.

OfflineRazor3lade
Dream-Scape
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philly
Re: Able to trip off .5 grams? [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #8240356 - 04/04/08 10:20 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I would probaly go in expecting slight euphoria at most

--------------------

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Able to trip off .5 grams? [Re: Razor3lade]
    #8240511 - 04/04/08 10:54 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Try fasting for at least 3 days(only water). You would be surprised at the changes in your perceptual consciousness you can experience from very little stimulation after fasting.

Even eating a banana can leave me with a slight euphoria.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

InvisibleDrugFreeMan
Oh Yes, theMushies
Male User Gallery

Re: Able to trip off .5 grams? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8240547 - 04/04/08 11:02 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

grind it, soak it in lemon juice and take it like a shot.
Thats your best bet.

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
Re: Able to trip off .5 grams? [Re: DrugFreeMan]
    #8240743 - 04/04/08 11:50 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

try some syrian rue with the lemon juice tek too

--------------------
And they wandered off.. nine ways till bedfast.
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Able to trip off .5 grams? [Re: Zinglons Acolyte]
    #8240852 - 04/05/08 12:13 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

.5 grams can be felt by many.

It will do something.

I wouldnt waste my time with it, but it still would be interesting for me, visuals included.

For me to not see visuals on even .2 grams is just flat out impossible.

Some people can see the axiom if you know what I mean.
They "see" it, and really experience it.

Also, I dont know anyone who can barely feel 1 gram.
Is that not weird?
NEVER met anyone who can barely feel 1 gram.

Everyone I know, is all like, hey, im tripping for damn sure.
:smile2:

I just thought I would say this because so many people say you cant really trip on .5-1.00 gram, and I think this throws off the truth of the matter.

Ya, some people can totally trip on one gram or less.

Most people I know REALLY get alot out of 2 grams or more, and consider anything less, to well, still be a trip.
3.5 grams is pretty damn serious for ALL the people I have met.

My next door neighbor is 16 years old and takes alot of drugs and in pretty hefty amounts.
Even he thinks 1 gram of shrooms is pretty damn amazing.

Did I only meet people who can feel these drugs VERY easily, or is this really more so, just how it is.

As for not feeling .5 grams.................
Highly unlikely, and if it doesnt work, just go eat that meth you keep in your friends dresser ya fucking custy.

Ya, its not that intense, but come on.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Offlinewildchild68
lion in a coma
 User Gallery

Re: Able to trip off .5 grams? [Re: yageman]
    #8241182 - 04/05/08 02:03 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I'd highly reccomend the lemon method in this situation. I've done half a gram before with it, and i definitely tripped. I love low doses of mushrooms.

--------------------

Offlineicanttype
Lurker
Male

Re: Able to trip off .5 grams? [Re: wildchild68]
    #8241242 - 04/05/08 02:43 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

.5 g wouldnt make me trip at all my laugh here and there and get a body high but im a pretty big person, maybe if they're pan cyans(i think those are the potent ass ones)

--------------------
GGTBod - "Sounds great, get trippin get naked and get animalistic make her laugh and piss all over you, i see no problems here :blush:"

Invisiblerugergirl79
lεṡвïαṉ εχτɾøḋïṉ^
 User Gallery

Loc: cardboard box
Re: Able to trip off .5 grams? [Re: icanttype]
    #8241272 - 04/05/08 02:58 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

i have never tried the lemon juice teck that everyone is speaking of.....have you guys or girls had good experiences with this tec?  :sexysmile:

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#8241276 - 04/05/08 02:59 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

icanttype said:
.5 g wouldnt make me trip at all my laugh here and there and get a body high but im a pretty big person, maybe if they're pan cyans(i think those are the potent ass ones)

You are to used to meth and an mdma-like substance mix ya cust...............

You think they might be the potent ones?

They and a few others are most potent. when compared to cubes.

You suck............

You laugh here and there but dont trip.

Lizard brain, party animal? ay?

Stick with the cust, and custy round about ninny freak-flag flying dipshit ways.

Stick to the rolls ya custy.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

OfflineBend the Bong
replace concrete with trees

#8241819 - 04/05/08 09:11 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

yageman said:
Quote:

icanttype said:

You suck............

Stick with the cust, and custy round about ninny freak-flag flying dipshit ways.

ouch...

yeah the party heads don't seem to get the same trip...the mind amazes me more than our tools do...it's so subjective...

.5 catches me off guard a lot of the time...because you aren't expecting the serious tone that the mushroom brings on..when you are just expecting a bong hit type experience, you might find your ego fighting to hold on to itself...mushrooms are weird but very important to what we are doing here

--------------------
Behind Closed Eyelids

Edited by Bend the Bong (04/05/08 09:13 AM)

Offlinebill3744
Stranger
Male

Re: Able to trip off .5 grams? [Re: Bend the Bong]
    #8241916 - 04/05/08 09:57 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I'll try the lemon juice tek and maybe smoke a blunt. I'll tell you how it goes tomorrow.
Peace.

--------------------

Offlineicanttype
Lurker
Male

#8242021 - 04/05/08 10:45 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

yageman said:
Quote:

icanttype said:

You suck............

i dont know wtf you're talking about, bill3744 wanted to know if he'd trip off of .5g all i was saying is dont expect some huge mind expanding trip off of .5g just because you and everyone you know trip off of a gram or you see things off of .2g doesnt mean people are all the same..

--------------------
GGTBod - "Sounds great, get trippin get naked and get animalistic make her laugh and piss all over you, i see no problems here :blush:"

Offlinemarshalldylan1
Stranger

#8242093 - 04/05/08 11:06 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Don't worry about it mang, yageman is just a the most pretentious nigga ever.

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
Re: Able to trip off .5 grams? [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #8244872 - 04/05/08 11:18 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

ya hes quick to jump down everybodys throat

--------------------
And they wandered off.. nine ways till bedfast.
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Able to trip off .5 grams? [Re: Zinglons Acolyte]
    #8245203 - 04/06/08 01:04 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Zinglons Acolyte said:
ya hes quick to jump down everybodys throat

yup.

I do, and I dont know anyone who is not a custy and simple person that cant trip off of 1 gram.

I dont expect anyone to trip off of .2 grams, although I do for damn sure.

One gram though?

We experience different types of people apparently.

Its alot like how some people cant really feel 20x salvia, and others are thrown out of and into this universe by it.
Different receptors, similar shit though when we are talking about mushrooms.

Im just trying to expand the definition of the word custy...............lol

If you cant trip on 1 gram, you are (in my experience), not a very complex person.
Im fucking serious.
This is not meant to sound mean.

Ever since I was a kid I could pick up any instrument and just play it by ear after having learned how to play the sax through teaching.(to learn the instrument at light speed)
Most people cant do that.

Psychedelics are just another instrument and some people dont fucking understand it at first.

Why do the people I surround myself with feel any amount and trip off of atleast .5+ grams.

Kinda weird.
Im not trying to impose my thoughts upon you.

Im just saying, maybe my friends are not custy kids, and never have been.

Sounds mean, and is.

I think there is a strong correlation between intelligence, complexity, and tolerance.

Sue me?

I really do feel this way.
Im not just trying to piss anyone off.

You guys are right.
The things I say are sometimes not easy to swallow.

I dont want to hurt anyones feelings or anything, and these are just observations.

I have enough observations to form a theory that is pretty damn valid though.
I have seen little girls take salvia on fuggin youtube that are more mature than half of the college kids doing the same and stinking up youtube with shit that is sometimes funny, but is really sad almost all the time.

Ya, I watch those videos, because I want to see how people act under the influence of that amazing hallucinogen.

This is how I feel.
I can not throw my observations out the window.

So Im sorry for using the word custy.

Guy using camera phone in video:
Custy, and some girl is trying to tell him to be less of a child in a few words after it get serious. (Stop laughing this shit is actually kind of serious).
Your approach is kind of important.
This poor guy.........
Thank god for the girl who was probably just some angelic voice for dude at the time, and she chimed in

Come on.

Custys are everywhere.
You have to know the company you keep.

Dumb fucks are not as receptive to low doses of psychedelics.

Serry, thats just my experience.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (04/06/08 01:31 AM)

OfflineBend the Bong

#8246106 - 04/06/08 10:54 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

yageman,

I see what you are saying...I have come across my share of those types of people...obnoxious and unaware, inebriated dumb n*ggaz(I use that word to describe a dumbass regardless of race, if your dumb and ignorant like that.) Maybe that is a way for the ego to protect itself, settle down in this nice little tangible fairy tale and everything is the way you've been told it is...the intangible world would probably scare the everything out of those people if they could fathom it...

Now the interesting question is this, are these people like this by choice? or..are their neuron pathways firing in a different direction in response to high doses of a malignant misguided culture?? or both??

I think I can relate this idea to an interesting point in my life when I was still in high school experimenting with marijuana seriously for the first few times and when I actually had that break through experience on it..my thoughts were torn between two frames of mind...the first being the most recent, which was this is a completely new thing, a new feeling that in my prior 15 years of being alive I had not felt and on top of that it was blowing my little fish brain straight out of the water, I'm questioning my faith(lol) which was previously thought to be the worst thing you could do..and then of course the amazing truth that is how could I believe in something so strongly and be so against anyone questioning it....= blind faith...now to put those strong feelings up against the contrast of your peers saying things like..'it's just pot', 'get high', 'get stoned', 'get stupid, munch out'...I could see that these people didn't see what I saw...same thing with Salvia D, a few years later, it was a very intense serious toned experience that really caught me off guard. A lot of my peers did not see it this way, to them salvia was "stupid" "felt like they were spinning in a tunnel" some people just said it felt weird..I remember feeling like I needed to crawl out of my skin and when I looked down at my hands I could see a ghost like outline of bones almost wanting to crawl out of my skin that was having every nerve being tickled all at once all over my body..feeling the blood pump up my neck and seeing that I too, was an organism..colors were extremely vivid and seemed to pulsate in synchronous with myself, I felt the intense pull of gravity on my body like I was being sucked down into my chair, my mind painted a picture of me being in a space ship waiting for lift off and my companions and I were going into space today as the room separated from the house and there we went(this was with a fairly hefty dose of the 20x from a company called club 31..very strong salvia extracts compared to others imho)...it's a lot different to actually experience something like that first hand rather than having someone just tell you(that's why you were sent here you see, we can't let anybody tell us anything)...

..recording ones trip on salvia like that, to me is such a slap in the face to the experience and the truth that is...you are putting a serious moment in a persons life on display, not only are you in the circus but you are the main attraction..you can just see the fear on the poor guys face...you can see how dramatic of a change that could occur just by being around the people that he was with..10% substance 90% set setting

I can see you getting close to being fet' up with these message boards but don't, there are still people here that have good things to say..and so do you aside from the asshat remarks:smirk:....

I to feel the mushrooms at low doses and I still appreciate the experience they can give...also allows you to function a little bit more if you need to, not so couch locked with black lake eyes...it hasn't been about getting high for me (except with mj on occasion but I try not to get to inebriated)

edit: I felt I needed to add this since I know you like your lucy in the sky with diamonds more than any other substance...I had a peer that wanted to trip with us, at first I didn't want to because I knew that lately he had just wanted to get fucked up on xanax and stupid shit like that...but it was a beautiful night at the beach and I had somewhat prepared myself for the experience and I figured what the hey, I'll at least get to walk down the coast..so we took two good sized white tabs that I had tried before with excellent results, and I remember feeling the come up in the first hour, noticeable effects but not full on just yet; clammy hands, mind racing(not just from anxiety I could tell...I remember as it came up my entire field of vision was now getting brighter, the familiar kaleidoscope array of colors began to appear, these were good tabs...I didn't feel cracked out at all, and the visual distortions were astonishing...the guy I was with didn't even understand what he was feeling, the entire experience for him he said felt like he wasn't even feeling it...first timer he was too...the tabs felt similar to what I would estimate to be an eighth of mushrooms...I couldn't believe that he didn't feel it, I understand different people, different experience..but damn man, thats really shitty for those people

--------------------
Behind Closed Eyelids

Edited by Bend the Bong (04/06/08 01:06 PM)

Invisiblelittlebirdie
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Re: Able to trip off .5 grams? [Re: bill3744]
    #8246139 - 04/06/08 11:05 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

My first trip was on under one gram of mushrooms. I fasted for a day before ingesting the mushrooms. I have a sensitive system, I should note, and don't use caffeine, don't often drink.

I felt it, yeah, it was amazing. Sure, I have more of the fireworks on an eighth, but that scant gram was enough to help me consider the universe in new ways. Like all of my psychedelic experience, it's difficult to both quantify and qualify. I did have visuals - a halo around lit objects, the sense of motion - atomic vibration, it felt like - and a sense that everything had much softer edges than I realized. We all blend together, that sort of thing.

OfflineBend the Bong

Re: Able to trip off .5 grams? [Re: littlebirdie]
    #8246168 - 04/06/08 11:15 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

littlebirdie said:
My first trip was on under one gram of mushrooms. I fasted for a day before ingesting the mushrooms. I have a sensitive system, I should note, and don't use caffeine, don't often drink.

I felt it, yeah, it was amazing. Sure, I have more of the fireworks on an eighth, but that scant gram was enough to help me consider the universe in new ways. Like all of my psychedelic experience, it's difficult to both quantify and qualify. I did have visuals - a halo around lit objects, the sense of motion - atomic vibration, it felt like - and a sense that everything had much softer edges than I realized. We all blend together, that sort of thing.

I don't drink coffee or energy drinks, sodas, non of that junk...I don't eat much candy either...1 gram is enough to get my mind going easily...

btw that is cool bird in your avatar, is she/he yours?? my girlfriend had one that talked, cool she was

--------------------
Behind Closed Eyelids

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order