Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: sam420]
    #8234041 - 04/03/08 03:46 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

sam420 said:
What's the deal with people counting grams? I see so many posts on here saying "I just smoked 0.2 grams". Do you seriously weigh your weed THAT often? Are you so cheap that you have to watch over your precious marijuana so closely?

If you buy an eighth on Monday and you run out on Thursday afternoon, you can pretty safely estimate that you smoke about a gram a day.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerelativexistance
"beads, bees!?!?beads ....BEADS!!!"
 User Gallery

Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #8234087 - 04/03/08 03:57 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

some people just like to get all banged sometimes idk :shrug:

back in the day ive smoked a gram in one hit. the way i did it was i made a gravity bong with a 2 liter pop bottle and used a half of a chamber from a metal chamber pipe. i bought a screen and used the half of the chamber as the bowl. then i drilled a hole in the pop bottle cap just big enough that i could screw the chamber in. then lol i attached a metal slider piece to the chamber, as in just screwed it to the camber with the cap between the pieces. then with the whole cap bowl slider piece together i attached a either a plastic or rubber hose maybe 3-5" to the slider. filled the pop bottle with the necessary water and there i had myself a water filtered gravity bong with a larger than normal bowl. it got me extremely fucked up and i was instantly fried the second i got air in my lungs because it was so fucking thick, it also burned like my lungs have never burned before. the reason i did it was simply i think just to see if i could maybe a macho type thing or something idk lol either way i made one of my friends try it lol it was a good time ive never seen somebodys eyes redder mind you i wasnt smoking shit either only the finest nugs i could get my hands on.

if you want you should try that little invention lol it worked extremely well and was very efficient the extended hose in the water seemed to make much better suction through the bowl piece.

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #8234236 - 04/03/08 04:31 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Kay, the reason I started this is because there's loads of threads with lines similar to "I just smoked an eighth".

1) No way I could smoke that much in one sitting. Then again I havent found bushweed in years. And even if I could, I wouldn't want to smoke that much in a single sitting. Coughing up dogblocks is not nice

2) Exagerating

or my third conclusion

3) I have mad weed tolerance and this is how much I need to get high, even on good smoke.

Either way, it's sad. I bought an ounce in mid december. I still have about 1-2 grams left. And this involves nearly always passing the joint/bong/vaporiser with friends when I see them, and smoking five days of the week.

--------------------

Offlinedfernandez90
Bueno
Male

#8234252 - 04/03/08 04:34 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Gram in one session for one person seems like a crazy amount imo.

--------------------
:bongload:

Offlinesmokeybear
brown chicken brown cow
Male

Loc: The sticks
Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: dfernandez90]
    #8234320 - 04/03/08 04:51 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

gram a day isn't bad, granted i smoke with 2-3 people each smoking, so its not that much ya know?? when i smoked regs all the time with 2-3 people, we could smoke a 1/4 a day, easy. i know i have smoked several quarters of schwag in a day with 2-3 people and could probably do by myself, but i don't smoke schwag/regs anymore, too harsh and not a functional high.

i also don't see the problem with tolerance. i like to be functional when im high, i like to be able to do everything i can sober when im high. sitting on a couch blazed out of your mind is being a typical pot head ha ha.

Invisiblealphabeatu
Sire
Male

Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: smokeybear]
    #8234332 - 04/03/08 04:55 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

i smoked a 1/4 of crap last week all thru a one hitter over 24hrs to myself and every time i hit a cone i was pissed off and cone after cone i just got stuck in a loop and through lack of oxygen was hoping it would get better

gram a day is a greedy average

--------------------

i need names and addresses of narc members

pm for details

Offlinemisterdogman
Educationalresearcher ofthe Shroom
Male

Loc: International Waters in a...
    #8234669 - 04/03/08 06:05 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Visionary Tools said:
Is your bud not that strong?

If I smoked half a gram of the stuff I have at the moment, I'd be in a bad zone for four hours, and high for another four.

are you bragging about how good your weed is? If I got real I got good nugs I might smoke a gram or 2 a day... if I got shitty schwag man, make it an eighth at least. But lately I been re cooping after splurging on too much.... so 0 a day has been the norm.

--------------------
While driving my overpowered car around tight corners like a maniac all my friends yell out. Hey man slow down, we might Wreck. I reply, Shut up, I drive like Dale Earnhardt. They all look around at each other and laugh. Then one asks me. Hey wait, isnt he dead? Well yeah he is I said. Then I drive like Junior I mumble, while I promptly slow down.
"Everyday is opposite day. Everything I say is opposite of what you think I am saying. So if I say something and you think I mean one thing it is the opposite of what I am really trying to say. I actually mean another thing other than what you are thinking I am saying. Get it? Good because that's what I meant".
"You may defeat me, you may even destroy me, But you will never CONQUER me"!

InvisibleMinstrel
Man of Science
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hogtown
Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: misterdogman]
    #8234685 - 04/03/08 06:10 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I have the best fucking answer, courtesy of Aldous Huxley,

Because a gramme is better than a damn.

--------------------

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: misterdogman]
    #8238212 - 04/04/08 01:06 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Nahh, it's pretty average for strong stuff, it's some sort of skunk.

But even if you payed me, I wouldn't smoke more than however much weight is a pipe's worth. I guess this is an issue of tolerance, even though I've been smoking for twelve years, it's pretty intermittent. I suppose it's like any drug really, up to a certain point it's fun, anything else is a waste.

I guess it's a worry. What will my tolerance be like in another ten years? Will I have to smoke an entire eighth in a single sitting just to get a buzz? Probably not, but I feel sad for anyone that does.

And as for bushweed/schwag,

--------------------

Offlineicanttype
Lurker
Male

Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: AroundtheSon]
    #8238539 - 04/04/08 02:32 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

i smoke more than a gram everytime i roll a blunt, i just like to get as high as i can everytime i smoke, and when you're pretty much smoking what you want for free it's ok

--------------------
GGTBod - "Sounds great, get trippin get naked and get animalistic make her laugh and piss all over you, i see no problems here :blush:"

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: icanttype]
    #8238558 - 04/04/08 02:39 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I had a dumbass friend that would smoke like 1/2 oz of mids in two days.. Then, he would bitch about not having any money for food..:shake:

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Invisibletrscstghst
stranger
Male

Loc: here
Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: Brainiac]
    #8238902 - 04/04/08 04:33 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

it doesnt bother me when people smoke alot , but it does bother me when they try and make me keep up with them. im happy to take a toke or two and set the rest aside. some people seem to get offended whin i say i dont want any more which causes me to smoke more than i would like. this ussually causes me not to enjoy my buzz as much as i could have if i would have just let theem be offended

--------------------
Why use up the forests which were centuries in the making and the mines which required ages to lay down, if we can get the equivalent of forest and mineral products in the annual growth of the hemp fields?
o Henry Ford

InvisibleApollyphelion
Dungeon Master/Princess(1009)
Female User Gallery

Loc: Festival of Deaths
    #8238907 - 04/04/08 04:33 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I could smoke strong shit all day:shrug:

I like smoking...the same way I like coffee...do it almost all day. Poor people chemicals FTW!

--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion

Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Offlineyeahthatguy
Stranger
Male

Loc: The Dirty
Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #8239028 - 04/04/08 05:00 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I mainly enjoy the act of smoking. Even after I acquired such a tolerance that I no longer really got "high", I'd still do it just because I love sitting with my friends, rolling one up, and chiefing it down.  :getstoned:

--------------------
The universe is a strange and wondrous place. The truth is quite odd enough to need no help from pseudoscientific charlatans. -Richard Dawkins

yeahthatguy@mac.hush.com

OfflineJeffedelic
Fucked Up On Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Freedomland
Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: AroundtheSon]
    #8239325 - 04/04/08 06:23 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I usually only buy ok mids, but between me and my friend we usually burn about 1-2g a day, depending on whats going on. Usually we'll start with a blunt and then finish the night with bowls, or start the day early with some bowls before dinner then move to blunts for a more recreational high.

--------------------

"It's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world." -Lester Burnham

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: yeahthatguy]
    #8239385 - 04/04/08 06:41 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

yeahthatguy said:
I mainly enjoy the act of smoking. Even after I acquired such a tolerance that I no longer really got "high", I'd still do it just because I love sitting with my friends, rolling one up, and chiefing it down.  :getstoned:

God, you just reminded me, I was blind drunk one day with a good smoking buddy of mine. I only had a few tokes, but it was spaced out over the entire day. Smoking is a lot of fun, I usually win shotgun endurance games, or "Who can take the most from a waterfall without coughing like a first time toker".

I guess I'm just turning into an old pussy cunt. I can still win downing competitions if it's under three pints, and out smoke my friends, but I get drunk on two pints of bitter, and the joints I roll, an inch is enough for me to be thoroughly high.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains