Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
Re: driving on LSD? [Re: RajaHindustani]
    #8234409 - 04/03/08 05:13 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Driving on LSD can be done if you aren't on too high of a dose.

Only do it if you absolutely HAVE to.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineicanttype
Lurker
Male

Re: driving on LSD? [Re: muistrue]
    #8234501 - 04/03/08 05:33 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

FractalDust said:
Quote:

RajaHindustani said:
what about riding a bicycle?

Highly recommended. Along the beach preferably:thumbup:

that sounds perfect, either that or a secluded bike path somewhere in the mountains that doesnt take a lot of effort to ride

--------------------
GGTBod - "Sounds great, get trippin get naked and get animalistic make her laugh and piss all over you, i see no problems here :blush:"

Offlinetyler_0_durden
Stranger

#8234720 - 04/03/08 06:16 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah..umm, I tried driving on LSD once, largest dose I ever took. It was only about 90 minutes after ingestion when I was going to try and head home...only a ten minute drive. I was already tripping hella hard after only an hour after dosing, and my perception of space/time and the distortion of colors and objects was just too great that I was terrified to even drive such a small distance. I couldn't even remember the drive back once I parked my car, it was rather scary...the road seemed to swirl everywhere and when I was in neighborhoods it was hard to distinguish where the road was ACTUALLY going....lol. Bad news!

Why did I want to try and drive? Well, I was scared that if I went home, my parents would know I was tripping hard...however, I'm not sure if they did in fact know, they never said anything about it, but I would say it's much better than risking your life or others...my friend asked me for a ride back to his house, I had to respectfully decline, all sense of normal reality had disappeared and I was seeing bubbling kalideoscope diamonds over all my vision.

It's just not a good idea to drive while on acid, unless you are dealing with the smallest, weakest dose. You never know what Lucy can do to you if you've never tried it...usually the first time on a strong dose She'll make you her bitch for at least 8 hours before you feel like you're coming down.

--------------------
"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."  --Max Planck

OfflineOrbital_Saucer
Other
Male

Re: driving on LSD? [Re: tyler_0_durden]
    #8235429 - 04/03/08 08:47 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Would I recommend it? No. No one would. Although if a person is comfortable with the drug, why not? Assuming a person can accurately gauge its effects, and distinguish between what is, and isn't a distortion, it would probably be not a huge problem.

No one recommends drinking a driving, but people do it all the time as well. I would be much more apprehensive trying to drive home hammered than tripping, because I would know deep down that my reflexes and judgment would totally suck.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: driving on LSD? [Re: Orbital_Saucer]
    #8235467 - 04/03/08 08:57 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

very bad idea
if it comes upon you pull over
open the hood.
pretend to fix something that always goes wrong.
chill
lock the car and leave until you get real steady again.
normally I can't see, the lights are too big and interesting to judge where they are coming from.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineDoomsDayJesus
Singularity

#8235542 - 04/03/08 09:13 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I become legally blind on any significant dose of L. You might also get the idea that it wont hurt to bad to collide into something

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: driving on LSD? [Re: DoomsDayJesus]
    #8235675 - 04/03/08 09:32 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I wouldn't recommend it, but I once drove about 120 miles on the freeway to get back in time for a morning class while tripping on about an eighth of shrooms. 'twas interesting, but not something I'd repeat again in a hurry.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery

Loc: Elsewhere.
Re: driving on LSD? [Re: RajaHindustani]
    #8235873 - 04/03/08 09:59 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I drove on like 5 g's or mushrooms. I fel t like a racecar driver. BAD IDEA. Still fun nonetheless.

--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

OfflineJstHereFrTheCake
Stranger
Re: driving on LSD? [Re: misos]
    #8236049 - 04/03/08 10:28 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I have only ever driven while coming down on shrooms. It went alright and it was a low dose I was coming down from but it was definitely worse than driving high, which I can do perfectly well it just seems to take forever and I tend to be tense.

I would say don't even try to risk it just because of how unpredictable it can be, particularly your first time. It would just be really irresponsible.

Riding a bike is fine cause the only person your really gonna kill is yourself, but I really wouldn't worry about it. Bikes don't go quite as fast as cars.

I actually really want to try a bike ride while tripping. That sounds fun.

Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery

Loc: Elsewhere.
Re: driving on LSD? [Re: JstHereFrTheCake]
    #8236090 - 04/03/08 10:35 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Riding my biek is now my means of trasnportation. I did it once while coming down. It was weird as fuck.

--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

OfflineHelixx
Mood:Fragglerocked
Male User Gallery

Re: driving on LSD? [Re: deCypher]
    #8236408 - 04/03/08 11:44 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

The Cypher said:
I wouldn't recommend it, but I once drove about 120 miles on the freeway to get back in time for a morning class while tripping on about an eighth of shrooms. 'twas interesting, but not something I'd repeat again in a hurry.

Lol how was that class? I don't think i'd be able to sit still in a class for 2 hrs whilst tripping.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: driving on LSD? [Re: Helixx]
    #8236567 - 04/04/08 12:08 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

As I recall I slept through most of it... the mad rush to get back had been rather pointless.  Ah well.  The coolest part of the ride was the fact that my lane was perfectly straight and easy to drive: it was all the OTHER lanes that were twisting into gnarly growing fractals.  :laugh:

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

OfflineYossarian22
Stranger
Re: driving on LSD? [Re: deCypher]
    #8236584 - 04/04/08 12:11 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, don't ever do this. As for biking, it's iffy. You could probably manage it on the comedown, but you still have a damn good chance of injuring yourself. Your entire sense of space and time are heavily warped, so anything more complicated than walking is not something I would wanna be forced into. It's best to find a place where you don't have to worry about getting anywhere, or find a sober sitter(being the passenger while tripping is pretty damn cool).

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8236673 - 04/04/08 12:29 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

i like intense LSD moutain side driving at 3am on the way back from a festival after just taken a dose. ^.^ in foggy weather

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinemantis6
Stranger

#8236678 - 04/04/08 12:30 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Last time I tripped on 2 hits of acid there was no way I could have done it. MY friend was driving me around and I thought there was stuff in the street but there wasnt anything at all.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: driving on LSD? [Re: mantis6]
    #8236683 - 04/04/08 12:32 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

well its like when i was on acid and cactus tar i would of still drove. that time was super foggy at a festival and literally walls of colors everwhere it was a amazing sea of color. it was strange to walk in i walked in circle for a bit but of course didnt crash into things just went in circles and wadered off.

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlineimpgl
CrimethINCspecial agent
 User Gallery

Loc: california!
Re: driving on LSD? [Re: thedudenj]
    #8236873 - 04/04/08 01:21 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

i drove tripping balls on mushrooms on a dry lake bed with nobody around for miles. that was :awesome:

and i think my last 4 trips have been riding bikes either in san francisco or berkeley. fucking amazing

--------------------
omg really?

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: driving on LSD? [Re: impgl]
    #8236960 - 04/04/08 02:10 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

bicycle day!!!

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: driving on LSD? [Re: thedudenj]
    #8239822 - 04/04/08 08:27 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

man I get pulled over by cops on a bike if I'm on acid
it's unthinkable
they even asked for my licence
absurd
I must have a psychic field around me
>>>---(((---yup - get him ---))---<<<

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineOrangeOrgasm
Stranger
Re: driving on LSD? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #8239825 - 04/04/08 08:28 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I drive on acid all the time. Easier than driving drunk and you cant get in trouble!!!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order