Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #8233350 - 04/03/08 12:57 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Some people like to get stoned out of their skulls.

I had a friend as part of my trip team, who got in the habit of smoking like a chimney during our MDMA sessions.

Boy did that SUCK.

We had to witness how he downed 2-3 grams of potent indoor weed in like 6 hours. Despite the MDMA being strong, he completely dropped out of the group process. He would sit and stare instead of take part in the conversation. He barely shared deep thoughts of his anymore, and when others shared deep thoughts he was simply too fucking stoned to be able to pay attention.

In his stonedness, he occasionally said some pretty blunt things and often came off as disinterested and utterly bored. Might as well have been chasing the dragon, it was total sedation.

He insisted how well weed combined with MDMA, but instead of a group thing with his BEST FRIENDS he just withdrew in a cocoon of stonedness. We told him on multiple occasions how this messed with the group magic that had been there in the years our group used MDMA together. We asked him to postpone lighting joint after joint until the comedown.. or only a few joints.. or not so big ones.

To no avail, on one hand he was unable to resist, on the other hand he did bring those 2-3 grams to the sessions every time and did smoke em all.

His abuse of weed fucked up a wonderful thing our group had going for years :frown:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Edited by Asante (04/03/08 01:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecrumblebum
The Guy Who's Really Bad At Sex

Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: AroundtheSon]
    #8233352 - 04/03/08 12:57 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

AroundtheSon said:
:smirk:Your lungs told me to tell you they hate you.

Oh, the message is quite clear, thanks. I quit smoking cigs to essentially free up lung stamina for more weed smoking, and am also injesting about half of what I consume for just that reason.

--------------------

Offlinedruqs
ALKALOIDOHOLIC
 User Gallery

Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: AroundtheSon]
    #8233357 - 04/03/08 12:58 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

i usually put about a gram of nice in a joint,
my tolerance is ridiculous after like 5months of solid 100% THC based abuse.

OfflineStizzle
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tuvalu
Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #8233371 - 04/03/08 01:01 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I don't see why for everyday smoking... you kinda hit the point of diminishing returns sooner or later.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: Asante]
    #8233375 - 04/03/08 01:02 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Some people like to get stoned out of their skulls.

I had a friend as part of my trip team, who got in the habit of smoking like a chimney during our MDMA sessions.

Boy did that SUCK.

We had to witness how he downed 2-3 grams of potent indoor weed in like 6 hours. Despite the MDMA being strong, he completely dropped out of the group process. He would sit and stare instead of take part in the conversation. He barely shared deep thoughts of his anymore, and when others shared deep thoughts he was simply too fucking stoned to be able to pay attention.

In his stonedness, he occasionally said some pretty blunt things and often came off as disinterested and utterly bored.

He insisted how well weed combined with MDMA, but instead of a group thing with his BEST FRIENDS he just withdrew in a cocoon of stonedness. We told him on multiple occasions how this messed with the group magic that had been there in the years our group used MDMA together. We asked him to postpone lighting joint after joint until the comedown.. or only a few joints.. or not so big ones.

To no avail, on one hand he was unable to resist, on the other hand he did bring those 2-3 grams to the sessions every time and did smoke em all.

His abuse of weed fucked up a wonderful thing our group had going for years :frown:

I tend to smoke like a chimney while on MDMA...but I don't find it to make me withdrawn at all! That may be because I smoke quite a bit normally.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisibleAroundtheSon
Learning to See
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest.
Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: Stizzle]
    #8233382 - 04/03/08 01:04 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

some kids like to smoke.

Wiccan, I can finally agree with you on something.:) Its a funny plant for sure.

InvisibleThirdEyeOpening
Lost In My Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: How the fuck should i kno... Flag
Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: trendal]
    #8233405 - 04/03/08 01:09 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

A gram a day of some outdoor, decent regs. All i can get around here w/o breaking the bank.

I dont mind tho, I have like .2g in the morn, and the rest at night while im chilling, eating, ect.

I can make a bag last quite a while, i also stop every other week or so.

Then i can get stoned easy, for a period.

--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: trendal]
    #8233414 - 04/03/08 01:11 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I tend to smoke like a chimney while on MDMA...but I don't find it to make me withdrawn at all!

Another friend smokes a lot of weed during some sessions also, but he doesn't withdraw either. But this one friend.. weed puts him into a stupor and he'll smoke till he can roll no more or runs out.

What weed does to him, its what you stereotypically expect heroin to be like.

"doing the group thing and getting connected" to him became an excuse to get blasted out of his skull and withdrawn.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offlinefrisky_
don't panic.

#8233429 - 04/03/08 01:16 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Because smoking Cannabis is just overall an enjoyable thing to do. :biggrin:

--------------------
:piggy:your horse is too tall:piggy:
:piggie:and your brain is too small:piggie:

Offlinemikeytro
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: Kickle]
    #8233431 - 04/03/08 01:16 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Kickle said:
You can get high on small amounts of any weed if you don't smoke every day.
You can get high on small amounts of good weed if you smoke every day.
And you can get blazed off one hit if you smoke once a month.

qft
I dont smoke that often, but even when I do 3 hits will get me blazed
although if its a saturday and I got shit to do and want to smoke throughout the day, by the time night falls it takes about 2x to 3x to get me to the same place earlier that day

--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Offlinemarshalldylan1
Stranger

Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: mikeytro]
    #8233448 - 04/03/08 01:21 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Tolerance sux

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #8233478 - 04/03/08 01:25 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I really don't care for the high(sometimes) as much as the relief from the pain..

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #8233533 - 04/03/08 01:36 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Tolerance sux

Tolerance, availability and price issues are the only things holding some people back from being blasted out of their skull most of their waking life.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offlinerazmablues
Biologist
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: OrangeCounty
    #8233571 - 04/03/08 01:44 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

well, when we smoke, we roll a gram in a blunt, so we're probably smoking about 3/4 of it i'd think (those things waste so much weed). it usually just gets us really really high, not necessarily in the "bad zone"

:tripping:

--------------------
soft silly music is meaningful, magical :heartpump:

Offline13eetleJuice
the ghost with the most
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 6' under pushin up shroom...
Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: Asante]
    #8233577 - 04/03/08 01:45 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Just like everything else in life, smoking entails a certain learning process. Some of us have a steeper learning curve than others but after awhile nearly everyone gets tired of being blasted out of their skulls for most of their waking life.

I learned this when I was 17 and stayed blasted out of my skull ALL day, EVERY day for about 9 months.

Perhaps if availability and price issues weren't an issue, then people would learn this lesson sooner?

And then once again I come back to the point where I say it's a person's inalienable human right to make their own life choices and if staying stoned out of their mind is how they want to spend life then more power to them no matter how you or I or anyone else may see this as a wasted life. :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #8233895 - 04/03/08 03:09 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

i jsut smoked a gram of haze in my homemade grav. im :penguinmonkey:

--------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: AJ4U]
    #8233974 - 04/03/08 03:28 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I'm probably in the minority.

During the week when I'm working all the time I can make a gram last a few days.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Offlinesam420
CertifiedReptilianOverlord
 User Gallery

Loc: Scotland
Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: AJ4U]
    #8233995 - 04/03/08 03:34 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

What's the deal with people counting grams?  I see so many posts on here saying "I just smoked 0.2 grams".  Do you seriously weigh your weed THAT often?  Are you so cheap that you have to watch over your precious marijuana so closely?

Sometimes I'll just buy a quarter ounce (7g?) on a Friday, have a smoke with my friends for a couple of nights, pass the bong, roll some joints, chat shit, you know, have a good time.  Then you wake up Sunday, no weed left, no big deal.  After having smoked for 5 years I have no idea what weight of weed goes into a joint/bong... it's a decent pinch for a bong and a couple layers for a doob... The baggie decreases in size the more you smoke.

I just have this image in my head of some of you using fucking tweezers to carefully measure the weed into a precise dose before carefully hitting the bong and then jealously guarding your shit for the remainder of the night.  :paranoid:

--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

OfflineIslandShroomer
The Other One
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: crumblebum]
    #8234004 - 04/03/08 03:37 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

crumblebum said:
Given my druthers, I'll smoke between 7-10 grams a day.

WOW

I have smoked 7 grams in a day ONCE in my life, and that was with the help of a friend.

I mean, if I had the ability/money/time to smoke 7 grams on a daily basis, I'm sure I'd give it a shot.

But that is a lot of pot man.

Offline13eetleJuice
the ghost with the most
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 6' under pushin up shroom...
Re: What's with all these people smoking more than a gram in a session? [Re: IslandShroomer]
    #8234039 - 04/03/08 03:46 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

About 10 years ago, myself and a few friends smoked an ounce in one sitting just to see what it'd be like. It was 4 of us. It took us an hour and ten minutes. I vomited twice.

Our conclusion... it was a waste of good weed. A person can only get so high with THC.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals