Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

The Flu from Hell
    #8232263 - 04/03/08 04:38 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

There is a flu going around that is particularly nasty compared to regular flu. I came down with it and it just about took out my entire month of January.

It was the worst flu I ever had in my adult life. I coughed so much and hard that I lost my voice for almost two weeks, coughing so hard my voice box whistled - all the time.

For almost two weeks i had to sleep 2 shifts of 3-4 hours a day because after that I'd wake up half asphyxiated, coughing up phlegm, gasping for breath. It had me in survival mode, where nothing mattered but making it through it.

And now, :mad2::mad2::mad2:, I came down with a case of it again. It started out with dizziness and especially pain in all my joints, elbows, knees, foot and hand joints - everything hurt when I moved it. There's slight neural shocks in my face and chest area. Tinnitus, ringing in the ears. There are bouts of HIGH fever, face flushed, strong brain fog which only effectively can be fought by taking off most my clothes in a cold room. There is profuse sweating and occasionally teeth-chattering and quivering with cold, skin sometimes feeling like a piece of iron from the freezer is pressed against it. when I have a fever, my breath is as hot to my hand as a blowdryer. Lungs itch. Headaches - fiery pangs of AAARGH.

I'm fucked the fuck up and to make it worse I started coughing yesterday too, vividly reminding me of January's nightmare.

I went to the doctor and he proposed testing Tamiflu on me to see if it was effective with this particularly nasty strain of influenza. He had people coming in with it a lot of the winter. The typical pattern with this one is that it starts off with little respiratory problems and more malaise, that it gets pretty damn intense and lasts longer than the usual influenza. As he put it, this is a strain that kills weaker and elderly patients.

So he put me on Tamiflu and asked me urgently to report back to him whether it worked and to what degree, so he could use this information in deciding whether it was of any use to prescribe this for his more frail patients. I have previous Tamiflu exposure, sound medical knowledge and am fairly young and robust, so that made me a suitable candidate.

A doctor who gets conflicting reports, but decides to find his own answers, hardcore :thumbup:

Tamiflu is in for 24 hours now, and there seems to be a decrease of severity. Yay.

To any Shroomerites: have you encountered this particularly nasty flu? Strong symptoms and unusually long in duration. Mention the nation or state you live in, I want to know if this is a local bug or a pandemic thing thats being hushed up.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblelittlebirdie
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Re: The Flu from Hell [Re: Asante]
    #8232272 - 04/03/08 04:57 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Hell Yes! I live in New Mexico. I teach 8th grade, and most of my students came down with it. Heck, half the class is still coughing and feeling miserable. I have never seen anything as bad as this flu season. Some students missed ten days or more of school

I am still getting over it myself. I caught it over a month ago and still feel exhausted.

Offlinetheorganicdomino
Psychedelic ZenBuddhist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here & Now
Re: The Flu from Hell [Re: littlebirdie]
    #8232292 - 04/03/08 05:13 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Must be transatlantic - I live just outside London and I had the very same flu all throughout January and February - fucking depressing way to start the year.

When the flu had gone I still had to wait about a month for my lungs to recover from being rattled by all the coughing.

I reckon the flu/cld virus will mutate so much over the next few decades that it will eventually wipe out the human race - or at the very least just piss us off to a ridiculous degree.

--------------------
"You've got to get hold of the thread of marching time, pull the fuck thing down, get on the end of it and pang yourself to the infinitude of absolute mind"
Ken Campbell - Furtive Nudist

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced" - Aart van der Leeuw

Edited by theorganicdomino (04/03/08 05:16 AM)

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #8232304 - 04/03/08 05:27 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

> have you encountered this particularly nasty flu?

I had the flu last year about this time and thought I was going to die. Friends went to the US during St. Pats and brought it back from Florida. I managed to catch it, and within a few days was in really bad shape. If I could have driven to the hospital, I would have. I lost over 15% of my body mass in under two weeks. I never understood how people die from the flu; now I know.

Currently, there is a pretty decent outbreak of the flu on island. I've managed to stay healthy (knock on wood), but have heard that a lot of people are out sick. I was at the hospital yesterday and most of the nurses were just getting over the flu. I'm hoping they were past being contagious, but probably not.

I was reading last night how the latest avian strains of bird flu can transfer directly to dogs from birds without mutation. This could get ugly in the next few years, though to be honest, I think a large world wide pandemic might actually be for the best (assuming there is a large reduction in human population). Morbid, but overpopulation kills everybody and I honestly believe that mankind needs to be reminded, from time to time, that mother nature is the one in charge.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: The Flu from Hell [Re: theorganicdomino]
    #8232307 - 04/03/08 05:28 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

USA, Holland, UK..

Why isn't this all over the media? I'm thinking its hushed up a bit to not cause a scare or something.

Its clear this is no 3-5 days of fever and 1-2 weeks total type of thing that Influenza usually is.

We are fairly young people. Imagine what this is doing to the elderly and weak.

Quote:

This could get ugly in the next few years, though to be honest, I think a large world wide pandemic might actually be for the best (assuming there is a large reduction in human population). Morbid, but overpopulation kills everybody and I honestly believe that mankind needs to be reminded, from time to time, that mother nature is the one in charge.

I don';t want to be largely reduced. I got a heart condition and trust me - I do respect that Mother Nature is in charge :frown:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Edited by Asante (04/03/08 05:30 AM)

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #8232309 - 04/03/08 05:29 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

maybe that was the cough I had for a week or two, glad I didn't really get sick though (never really do)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: The Flu from Hell [Re: stefan]
    #8232313 - 04/03/08 05:33 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

maybe that was the cough I had for a week or two, glad I didn't really get sick though (never really do)

Its probably onew of the more normal strains. Usually a cold or flu does little to affect me too just like you, but this one just steamrolls over you.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#8232322 - 04/03/08 05:38 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Happened to me late last year(i think). I was so sick i almost died twice from begin so congested,and shit. It may have started with the flu,but i think they said it almost got to scarlet fever or something weird and real deadly. I forgot. I've gotten stupid fucking sick like 4 times this year, thats more frequent then my entire life i think.

Just getting over the 4th time. Still coughing up hell.

I hate all this too. My one true fear in life is a pandemic. :sad:

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #8232323 - 04/03/08 05:38 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
I went to the doctor and he proposed testing Tamiflu on me to see if it was effective with this particularly nasty strain of influenza.

this is the sort of thing that actually causes these mutant flu strains, I dont know about how things work across the big water but here we have drug reps pushing experimental drugs to doctors who in turn push them on us, many of these drugs also kill people

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#8232330 - 04/03/08 05:42 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Why isn't this all over the media?

because the last thing you want it to let the general public know
that modern medicine is responsible for these wonderful new
strains of viral and bacterial infections, what happens when the
general populace loses faith in their doctors and scientists

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: The Flu from Hell [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8232337 - 04/03/08 05:47 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I dont know about how things work across the big water but here we have drug reps pushing experimental drugs to doctors who in turn push them on us, many of these drugs also kill people

Tamiflu is not an experimental drug, its a registered Rx for this kind of indication, and like said I have previous exposure to it. Its basically like an antibiotic for the flu virus. Its fairly safe, it messes with receptors only the virus has, and which do not exist in the human body.

If it works its a load off my chest, and my doctor has the information he needs.

Whats harmful is the practice in Japan, where everyone with even the most minor cold gets Tamiflu. That's what causes drug resistance, for the most part. If bird flu breaks out there we are so fucked.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #8232347 - 04/03/08 05:58 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

> I don';t want to be largely reduced.

I don't want to either, but would surrender to nature if it means mankind as a whole can continue to survive. If nature reduces the human population by 90%, a whole lot of our problems go away, at least for a few hundred years or so.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#8232362 - 04/03/08 06:10 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

it was released around 2000, sinc then there's been several
revisions to the literature to reflect new findings, just because
it's in wide release doesnt mean it's not still experimental.
they're finding the resistant strains in the people that have
never taken the drug, not just in those that have

as I've always maintained, it's just advanced quackery

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#8232387 - 04/03/08 06:31 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

> I don';t want to be largely reduced.

I don't want to either, but would surrender to nature if it means mankind as a whole can continue to survive. If nature reduces the human population by 90%, a whole lot of our problems go away, at least for a few hundred years or so.

Well if you're with that 90% i'm sure your problems will go away :crazy:

There's survival instinct too, many people who think they will have little difficulties letting go of life hold onto it most tenaciously once they're on their death bed. We have the luxury of armchair philosophizing, but our whole outlook and attitude on life and death may crumble to dust when Mother Nature puts us on the spot.

The best way to reduce the world population would be birth control and opening the door to legal euthanasia worldwide. Something like the Spanish Flu, in the 21st century, would be a nightmare of suffering that would traumatize those left behind. Imagine that you and everyone you know has lost 9 out of 10 family and friends over the same short timespan. We'd be cast back to medieval times.

Quote:

they're finding the resistant strains in the people that have
never taken the drug, not just in those that have

But ofcourse, the virus mutates, and it is contageous. resistance spreads if the resistant strain has superior genetic traits.

Quote:

it was released around 2000, sinc then there's been several
revisions to the literature to reflect new findings, just because
it's in wide release doesnt mean it's not still experimental.

Its not a wonder drug, but at least for some it does what its supposed to do. I hope i'm one of them yet again :smile:

The nice cream white/yellow capsule has a nice placebo effect on me too, so that alone ought to boost my immune response :wink:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#8232393 - 04/03/08 06:36 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

understand that it's your body that fights the virus, the drugs treat symptoms

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
    #8232394 - 04/03/08 06:37 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I live in Australia, i just recently caught a cold. It was pretty potent as far as colds go. The annoying thing was that it made me cough constantly, it made my throat really sore and almost impossible to sleep. I got over it and was fine for a week. Now only a week later ive caught the flu and my sinus are blocked up and i get a fever at night time. Pretty bad luck.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#8232403 - 04/03/08 06:42 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

understand that it's your body that fights the virus, the drugs treat symptoms

I understand that full well..

The drug fucks with the virus' ability to reproduce for the 5 days the treatment lasts, and the idea is that this containment of viral activity will give your body a better shot at producing an immune response to wipe out the virus itself. Because the body is under less intense attack, more energy can be spent on the counterattack.

My next generation of antibodies is on the drawing board :grin:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#8232451 - 04/03/08 07:20 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I kept it for a month myself, I"m a smoker and was working in an
environment that lacked ventilation and produced all sorts of
airborne contaminants, a metal fabrication shop... I"m sure I
would have been over it in about a week otherwise

never saw a doctor for it because I dont trust them, it's seems
to be mostly guess work and by that I mean in 30 years I havent
voluntarily gone to a doctor for any ailments, I was having some
issues that resembled what was diagnosed as a stomach virus when
my mom forced me at age 15 to get treatment, symptoms are
diarrhea, vomiting, severe abdominal cramps... anyway I get to
the hospital and they subject me to x-rays, complete blood work
and an ekg... then they decide to give me a pill to help

the only questions I had were 'why the EKG' , the response, "we
just want to make sure it's not a heart attack", 'what's the
pill for?', "to treat the problem"... 'what exactly is the
problem?' "we're not really sure", 'Why the hell are you giving
me drugs for treatment if you have no idea what you're
treating?'... the doctor walked out of the room and never
answered anything else, he refused to test me for helicobacter
pylori even though my mother was diagnosed a few months earlier
and all the symptoms pointed to this bacterial infection

apparently the layman cant possibly know anything about medicine
this was just one of many events that made me doubt modern medicine

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
    #8232475 - 04/03/08 07:46 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

right now i want to take my glock and shoot it up my right nostril to clear that shit out.

::suicide::

ahhhh

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: The Flu from Hell [Re: memes]
    #8232479 - 04/03/08 07:49 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

you're supposed to blow your nose, not blow your nose off

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
    #8232483 - 04/03/08 07:52 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

blowing yields no discharge - if anything a small amount of yellow gunk.

it's driving me crazy. I hate sinus pressure

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #8232503 - 04/03/08 08:05 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, when I get that sick I feel like blowing my brains out... anything to put me out of my misery.

Hope you get better soon WS~

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#8232509 - 04/03/08 08:08 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

it may just be a minor obstruction, it's easily cleared with the right tools

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#8232511 - 04/03/08 08:11 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Boil 1 liter of water with 9 grams of common salt in it, and then snort the lukewarm liquid up your nose until you feel some exit in your throat, then blow your nose, and repeat several times until the clogging has cleared.

The salt in the lukewarm sterilized water makes it an isotonic solution, so it won't sting your nose like normal water would.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
    #8232523 - 04/03/08 08:20 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

i have one of those "sinus rinse" kits - been using it pretty regularly... until last night

i was quite fucked up, came home, went to rinse the sinuses out. got one nostril done - that was good. went to do the other one, apparently squeezed the bottle too hard because it went into my throat and out my eye. I instantly vomited into the sink. bleh - the solution you mix in (i'm assuming the same solution you were talking about) tastes like shit

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
    #8232538 - 04/03/08 08:27 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

^ - so i just went to rinse out both nostrils again, and this time it was so clogged it would barely cycle through. i was squeezing twice as hard as last night and it wasn't gettin anywhere - haha.

hopefully the dayquil, or the claritin, or the sudafed, or the cold MD, or the shit my dad gave me works

OfflineRiboflavin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwestish
    #8232549 - 04/03/08 08:34 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

apparently squeezed the bottle too hard because it went into my throat and out my eye

Out of your eye?  :eek:  That had to feel weird as hell.

--------------------
All that groks is God.

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Flu from Hell [Re: Riboflavin]
    #8232567 - 04/03/08 08:38 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

yep - sure did. and it was (as WS said) a saline solution - so it felt especially uncomfortable. I feel like i could taste it in my eyeball (probably because it was in my mouth aswell)....

just an overall unfavorable experience

OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
    #8233233 - 04/03/08 12:24 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I had a nasty ole cold at the end of the year.. felt shitty for 2 weeks or so..

Recently a bunch of my friends had some sort of flu thing.. they were all dying, throwing up, diarrhea and generally ill. I got it a little bit but not too bad.

Theres been a lot of nasssty viruses going around this winter.. I guarantee it'll be worse next winter.

I guess the best thing to do is eat lots of vegetables, get lots of excersise and cut the shit from your diet.

With the constant barrage of antibiotics and other such drugs our immune systems will start to become dependent.. I try to avoid medicine unless I'm actually dieing :shrug:

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Offlinenookjohn
Nooker
 User Gallery

Loc: Dancin' in the street
Re: The Flu from Hell [Re: Cepheus]
    #8233606 - 04/03/08 01:50 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I've had three or four sinus infections this winter.

The current one is really bad. I finally went to the doctor and got an antibiotic. What do you know, I'm getting better, albeit slowly.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: The Flu from Hell [Re: nookjohn]
    #8242469 - 04/05/08 01:16 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

The Tamiflu is kicking ass :rockon:

After the second dose on the first day there seemed to be some improvement.

On day two, it was a tug of war between feeling distinctly better and feeling like shit.

On day three, I largely felt improved most of the day.

Now, on day 4, I am close to feeling normal all day.

So far so good :sun:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleLiquidkick
H2O
Re: The Flu from Hell [Re: nookjohn]
    #8243243 - 04/05/08 04:54 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

wow, haven't been sick in awhile. I haven't seen many people sick around here..

in feb there were a few people sick... but i stayed the hell away from them.

InvisibleLayYouIn
Taurus
Male User Gallery

Loc: Organ
    #8243390 - 04/05/08 05:32 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

are you healthy?

do you smoke cigarettes?

what's your diet like?

i had a flu a little before christmas that i got over in about 2 weeks when my co-workers had it for much longer. i eat pretty healthy and i when ever i get sick, it's usually not longer than two weeks.

OfflineDiabloSmurf
Shake it.. Shakeit.. sugaree!
Male

Loc: Ohio
    #8243408 - 04/05/08 05:37 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
There is a flu going around that is particularly nasty compared to regular flu. I came down with it and it just about took out my entire month of January.

It was the worst flu I ever had in my adult life. I coughed so much and hard that I lost my voice for almost two weeks, coughing so hard my voice box whistled - all the time.

For almost two weeks i had to sleep 2 shifts of 3-4 hours a day because after that I'd wake up half asphyxiated, coughing up phlegm, gasping for breath. It had me in survival mode, where nothing mattered but making it through it.

And now, :mad2::mad2::mad2:, I came down with a case of it again. It started out with dizziness and especially pain in all my joints, elbows, knees, foot and hand joints - everything hurt when I moved it. There's slight neural shocks in my face and chest area. Tinnitus, ringing in the ears. There are bouts of HIGH fever, face flushed, strong brain fog which only effectively can be fought by taking off most my clothes in a cold room. There is profuse sweating and occasionally teeth-chattering and quivering with cold, skin sometimes feeling like a piece of iron from the freezer is pressed against it. when I have a fever, my breath is as hot to my hand as a blowdryer. Lungs itch. Headaches - fiery pangs of AAARGH.

I'm fucked the fuck up and to make it worse I started coughing yesterday too, vividly reminding me of January's nightmare.

I went to the doctor and he proposed testing Tamiflu on me to see if it was effective with this particularly nasty strain of influenza. He had people coming in with it a lot of the winter. The typical pattern with this one is that it starts off with little respiratory problems and more malaise, that it gets pretty damn intense and lasts longer than the usual influenza. As he put it, this is a strain that kills weaker and elderly patients.

So he put me on Tamiflu and asked me urgently to report back to him whether it worked and to what degree, so he could use this information in deciding whether it was of any use to prescribe this for his more frail patients. I have previous Tamiflu exposure, sound medical knowledge and am fairly young and robust, so that made me a suitable candidate.

A doctor who gets conflicting reports, but decides to find his own answers, hardcore :thumbup:

Tamiflu is in for 24 hours now, and there seems to be a decrease of severity. Yay.

To any Shroomerites: have you encountered this particularly nasty flu? Strong symptoms and unusually long in duration. Mention the nation or state you live in, I want to know if this is a local bug or a pandemic thing thats being hushed up.

I posted my FLU thread a couple weeks back. It was so nasty i could barely move. I thought i was going into shock whenever i went to throw up. It hit me pretty bad. I went out and bought like 2 bottles of disinfectant spray and a couple bottles of hand sanitizer. That shits not fun. I lost my voice for a whole week. I never want to repeat that shit again!

InvisibleLayYouIn
Taurus
Male User Gallery

Re: The Flu from Hell [Re: LayYouIn]
    #8251973 - 04/07/08 06:33 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

LayYouIn said:
are you healthy?

do you smoke cigarettes?

what's your diet like?

i had a flu a little before christmas that i got over in about 2 weeks when my co-workers had it for much longer. i eat pretty healthy and i when ever i get sick, it's usually not longer than two weeks.

OfflineChubba
Vape hungry

Re: The Flu from Hell *DELETED* [Re: LayYouIn]
    #8252178 - 04/07/08 07:14 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by Chubba

Reason for deletion: Deleted

OfflineNibin
Getting there
Male User Gallery

Re: The Flu from Hell [Re: Chubba]
    #8252232 - 04/07/08 07:24 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I've had this bloody flu on and off for the last three months. It's nasteh.

Atm I've stopped coughing and have gone back to joint pain and exploding head with shivers.

Don't you get a vaccine Wiccan Seeker? If I recall correctly you had a heart condition which should put you on the high risk list that warrants a flu jab.

PS: Just imagine what the Spanish Flu was like.

--------------------
Newcomers guide-----> For all things shroomy

InvisibleCameron
Too Many Words
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #8252499 - 04/07/08 08:02 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Chem-trails :tinfoil:

:lol:

InvisibleLayYouIn
Taurus
Male User Gallery

Re: The Flu from Hell [Re: Chubba]
    #8257084 - 04/08/08 08:17 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Chubba said:
Eat LOADS (6 - 8 pieces) of fruit a day + your salad/vegetables and get plenty of sleep... immunity > avoidance.

this is what i was getting at.

i recommend 5-6 serving of fruits and 6-7 servings of vegetables if your around 160.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #8258446 - 04/09/08 01:48 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Duuuuuuuuuude... it was bad. Got it here, too. Worst. Flu. Ever.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale