Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMalachor
Don't Panic
Male

Loc: Pacific ocean
My first adventure with shrooms
    #8204825 - 03/28/08 02:31 AM (16 years, 23 days ago)

This took place near the end of school last year, so that would be in April during exams. Some details have been forgotten, but Ill never forget the experience.

I always had a fascination with hallucinogens and did a lot of reading on here and Erowid. I really wanted to get my hands on some LSD, but it was impossible to find in my area.

The earlier hours of the day were very emotional for me. Probably the strongest I felt all that year. I was having difficulties with school and just got out of a troubled relationship. Even though I was in this state, the sheer fascination of the trip and experiencing something new completely overpowered my depression.

My two buddies arrived at my room in residence around 11 pm. Somehow mushrooms were brought up and I said we should get some tonight. My two friends have both tried them, so I felt safe in their hands. After a short while, my friend comes back with 8 grams for us to split. It was done by hand, so the dosage is unknown, but I can say it felt close to 3 grams.

We played some cards to pass the time. I was having a lot of fun doing that. I soon started to have difficulties concentrating and often forgot what was going on in the game. My friends would have to remind me that it was my turn or to pass cards. The visuals were starting to kick in and I was having a great time. I would get distracted by little movements in the distance or the table starting to swirl. I would sort my hand according to suits, to then notice that they were quite mixed up. I found that amusing. That is when my friend Ray showed up and joined in the game. We didn't tell him what we were up to, but it didn't take long for him to realize that something was different. A bickering match began between the three of us on shrooms (all in good fun) and went on for some time. I hated the ugly green sweater that Keith was wearing as it made him look like a troll/goblin. His entire persona was based around this sweater. His nose looked trollish and his skin blemishes stood out. I was getting bad vibes from him. Of course, he didn't want to take it off and that annoyed me. On the other side, Richard took the image of a religious figure with a bright happy glow coming from his surroundings. He had this calm peace to him and it made me feel really good. 

Occasionally I would remember that I had music playing in my room. I had RHCP on and I remember the music slowing down to a crawl then picking up speed.  Eventually it was impossible to continue playing cards as we completely forgot the score and who's turn it was. We walked the halls for a few minutes, but my friends ultimately wanted to go outside for a walk to the nearby petting zoo and visit the llama that lives there. I had little interest in going outside and my body felt a sudden rush of tiredness beyond anything I have ever felt.  I believe it was the mushrooms that made me feel that way and I am very thankful that I stayed. I made my way into my quiet room ready to explore this uncharted world. I tried to plug in my Christmas lights and for a brief moment my lamp was turned off which caused me to panic. That quickly subsided.

I tried to play some guitar, but was quite overwhelmed by how powerful the notes sounded. I thought it would be better to just listen to my music in bed. I changed it from the Chili Peppers to my Classical playlist that has all the classics. As I got into bed, I had difficulty getting the bed sheet over myself. It was as if it turned into a silky liquid and I was drowning in it. It was the most comfortable material I have ever touched. Beside me I had my large round panda stuffed animal; except his size was magnified by at least 3x and he had a soft red hue about him. His fur also felt very silky to me. I started to peak around now.

When I closed my eyes I had strong visuals that started off as dark images and then became amazingly detailed stories unfolding to the music. The negative images were these clown heads encased in a Futurama style head jar with mechanical spider legs. I found it to be too amazing and was not freaked out at all. Next came the golden Buddhas spurting gem dust from their diamond enshrouded egg bellies. I had many thoughts of gems, gooey jelly and complex fractals. I still don't understand how our mind can create such complex imagery.

I then opened my eyes to the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Christmas lights! I had them all over my room in many colours. It sounds a little ridiculous, but I stared at these lights for a long period of time. It was so overwhelmingly beautiful that I began to cry. I was so happy that I was able to see this. The tears caused my vision to blur and the coloured lights mixed and looked like bright stars.

I felt the need to write and I quickly jumped on my computer. I typed everything I saw earlier in fear that it would be forgotten the next morning. Anything that came into my head I wrote out. Stories that played out from the music, insights into my relationships and school, and realizations of life and the constant search for happiness. I typed that I will never have to experience this again (I have broken that vow many times since then :smirk:)

The style of writing I had that night is something completely new to me. Very detailed and immersive. I felt very tired after this and went back to the warmth of my bed. 6 hours had passed in here. I slowly began to drift into sleep around 7 am. It was the best sleep I have ever had. The next day I felt reborn in a way. I had that amazed feeling of just returning from a world we cannot see. A world I wish that all could visit at least once in their life. I didn't feel any anxiety like my previous days. Everything had a nice afterglow to it.

I couldn't have asked for a better first time. It went beyond my expectations :mushroom2: Thank you for reading my story.

Edited by Malachor (03/28/08 02:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineallisthesame
Stranger

Re: My first adventure with shrooms [Re: Malachor]
    #8217860 - 03/31/08 01:10 AM (16 years, 20 days ago)

lol

you are welcomed anytime anyplace any reason why

--------------------
Guess what?; You...

A spot of Sunshine: We are energy,... matter is energy that simply has been reduced to a crawl and condensed together to form something.

OfflineRedRainDrop
LucidPsychonaught
Male

Re: My first adventure with shrooms [Re: allisthesame]
    #8230088 - 04/02/08 06:56 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

lmfao... i remember having a mushroom trip where i had Christmas lights all over my walls..... i remember them staring at me..... that was a good trip....

--------------------
Fact: Saving the environment can take centuries
A blow job can take up to 5 minutes.
"When was the last time you heard green peace talk about the immense pleasure you get when you put your penis in someone Else's mouth? " -jonlajoie

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag