Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Would you take a psychedelic that made you trip forever? [Re: lsdPSYCHosis]
    #8227287 - 04/02/08 01:44 AM (16 years, 7 hours ago)

lol i meditate my whole life most the time passive meditations those are the best. my question to you is what doesnt alter the mind. Seeing anything changes the mind to some degree or maybe i should say sensing cause its all the senses

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

Re: Would you take a psychedelic that made you trip forever? [Re: deCypher]
    #8227869 - 04/02/08 09:42 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

If you're from the point of your creation, however far back, wherever on the timeline that is, if you are one of those chosen or destined or signed up or dice rolled to be one of those that are ABLE to use what lies inside that realm, then you'll end up here and silently walk through life or reality or whatever you wanna call it knowing what you know and having a great time.

No. There are no magical people destined to trip forever. There are those who can permanently maintain a higher state of mind, but that's very different from having walls melt all around you for the rest of your life.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Would you take a psychedelic that made you trip forever? [Re: EllisDSox]
    #8227934 - 04/02/08 10:07 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

EllisDSox said:
Quote:

If you're from the point of your creation, however far back, wherever on the timeline that is, if you are one of those chosen or destined or signed up or dice rolled to be one of those that are ABLE to use what lies inside that realm, then you'll end up here and silently walk through life or reality or whatever you wanna call it knowing what you know and having a great time.

No. There are no magical people destined to trip forever. There are those who can permanently maintain a higher state of mind, but that's very different from having walls melt all around you for the rest of your life.

well ... you can have the walls melt around you if you want to and really want to for some reason if your in a higher mind tho i doubt you would want that cause your not a little kid mind. tho its fun when random things have psychedelic effects like lines,posters,neat pictures, sounds, i dunno other random shit. tho If i want walls to melt all i have to to is take one hit of the cheapest weakest weed then i have walls melting ability.

no people... thats another story all i have to do is give em a good stare and they melt or shift and i can peer into their soul, alot of people get really creeped out or scared by that stare cause they see the depth, it also makes some peoples third eye hurt but they deserve it and are blind so their eye must burn or something of that sort.

any who i am magical!!!:grin: and i know few other magic people with similar abilities as my self.

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisibleEll Ess Bree
reppin state tostate, wat uneed?

Re: Would you take a psychedelic that made you trip forever? [Re: EllisDSox]
    #8228040 - 04/02/08 10:30 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

EllisDSox said:
Quote:

There aren't magical people destined to trip for ever, but there are those who have an innate ability to handle themselves and worth through mass, raging insanity, and use it for:

A) Good
B) Evil

I'm saying that if you are one of those people that are able to handle it, it being going insane without losing functionality, then whether you know it right away or not, you WILL find your way here eventually. Nothing else will feel so satisfying.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Would you take a psychedelic that made you trip forever? [Re: Ell Ess Bree]
    #8228170 - 04/02/08 11:09 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

lol there are magical people they have existed for a long time since the dawn of man the adept psychic people and healers of course.

--------------------

InvisibleEll Ess Bree

Re: Would you take a psychedelic that made you trip forever? [Re: thedudenj]
    #8228190 - 04/02/08 11:19 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I agree, and I think that innate ability to harness and use the things that lie in "insanity" is where the "magic" comes from.

Whatever.

I believe you and agree with you thedude, I was just tryin to clear that shit up for ellisdsox.

In the name of the 'Ogan

OfflineBrandNoob
The REALAmerican Hero!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Potland, OR
    #8228191 - 04/02/08 11:19 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I'm going to vote now, despite the lack of a STAL option. Bad shroomery form, by the way.

Here's what I've got to say: Psychedelic means "mind expanding." A drug that shut off part of reality entirely would not expand, but only shift consciousness.

The key is to become aware of multiple realities at once, while being mindful of everyone around you. With or without drugs.

So based on the wording, I can't correctly answer. But based on the original poster's intent. . .

NO.

--------------------
All posts were channeled through the user by typing the thoughts of telepathic beings.  All photos are of paranormal origin and do not represent the physical world, as we know it.  BrandNoob shall not be held accountable for the actions of deceased or hyperdimensional individuals.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Would you take a psychedelic that made you trip forever? [Re: BrandNoob]
    #8228292 - 04/02/08 11:54 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

the human mind does have limits any kind of trippig wether it be a road trip is cutting of certain areas to expand into others. i travel around alot over the east coast and world when i can afford to. Its like pokemon but with out pocket monsters and occasion pants monters lol and of course psychedelic drugs:smilingpuppy:

like is wonderful when your tripping all the time and mostly just on magic

--------------------

OfflineSmellyMushroom
Top Hat Mushroom

#8228312 - 04/02/08 11:59 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I think you'd just get used to it and wouldn't see the difference. You wouldn't remember what real life is. It wouldn't be a really good idea, IMO.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Would you take a psychedelic that made you trip forever? [Re: SmellyMushroom]
    #8228323 - 04/02/08 12:01 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

well whats real life? whats to say when im tripping im not only experience real life?

--------------------

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#8228338 - 04/02/08 12:05 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Tripping and non-tripping are merely different realities... each has its own characteristic neurotransmitter configuration within our heads.

The real question is, which of these realities would be easier to function in over great, expanded periods of time? IMO, unless you're an Oracle or a revered shaman of some tribe, tripping continually would by definition interfere with fulfilling the innately coded priorities and instincts built-in to your genes such as survival and reproduction.

The game of society is not designed for permanent pariahs.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

InvisibleEll Ess Bree

#8228358 - 04/02/08 12:10 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

The Cypher said:
Tripping and non-tripping are merely different realities... each has its own characteristic neurotransmitter configuration within our heads.

IMO, unless you're an Oracle or a revered shaman of some tribe, tripping continually would by definition interfere with fulfilling the innately coded priorities and instincts built-in to your genes such as survival and reproduction.

The game of society is not designed for permanent pariahs.

In red:  Tripping and non-tripping are both REALITY, not separate.  They both are happening right now, at the same time.  The only separation is which one YOU'RE currently viewing/experiencing/perceiving.  They both exist in the same place.  I don't even want to call them both, because they are one.  There isn't even a separation.  Our brain-perceiving-mechanism creates the supposed separation.

For the other part you wrote, the "unless you're an Oracle or a revered shaman of some tribe" is exactly what I'm talking about regarding those who are innately able to handle it.  Those who will find themselves there.  People wouldn't be called shamans if they tribe didn't dub them so, but they would still have within themselves what gave them the ability to do what they do that would get them dubbed shamans/oracles/etc.

Word?

Word.

:macdre:

Edited by Ell Ess Bree (04/02/08 12:11 PM)

Offlinecitricacidx
FunGuy
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: GA
Re: Would you take a psychedelic that made you trip forever? [Re: Ell Ess Bree]
    #8228424 - 04/02/08 12:28 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I think the best way to describe it is like so. They are both a different place but in the same place. Like if you're standing in a room with regular lighting (Not-Tripping) vs. If you're standing the same room with Black Lights (Tripping). While you are still in the same room, it is a different experience depending on how you are perceiving things.

--------------------

Offlines2clothing
Stranger

Loc: NV
Re: Would you take a psychedelic that made you trip forever? [Re: citricacidx]
    #8228713 - 04/02/08 01:38 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

No.

Offlinekssngtheshdws
Reality?....What'sReality!?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Re: Would you take a psychedelic that made you trip forever? [Re: lsdPSYCHosis]
    #8229236 - 04/02/08 03:32 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

i find myself MUCH more sensitive to things when im tripping. if i was tripping forever i would eventually get used the state but if even a small thing frightened me it would be blown out too greatly and id live in paranoia.

--------------------
~*Love*~
~*Sacrifice*~
~*Divinity*~

Offlinefazdazzle
Wanderer

#8229286 - 04/02/08 03:44 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

That's way to exclusive.

I will merge with the "overmind" or whatever you term it when I die...so there's no rush...and I'll probably be back around a few more times so I feel like this life has meaning and needlessly destroying it would be a waste of time...though it's not like we can exactly constrain infinity...

So no, I wouldn't. That's like closing your eyes on a roller coaster and imagining that you were sitting on a park bench.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Would you take a psychedelic that made you trip forever? [Re: s2clothing]
    #8229287 - 04/02/08 03:44 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

as horrible as it may sound to some, some in which call me a cult leader. i have been dubbed by a groups of people as medicine man and shaman, im gona get pissed if more people keep coming to me expecting me to give them drugs to get high with. But for the most part those ones just find me tho some are sent just to fuck with me. but then again what do you call this kinda thing now a days, i just call em my people. and i do have a high counsel it lightens the load and lets people work where i cant be and do things i cant do in the moment. much like a village i would be a strange village if the butcher was the baker,fisher,farmer,shoe maker and builder. That would be rough to do all that specially when theres capable people. theres a reason for the caste system and jobs. Its not about be littling people its about community.

btw im not a cult leader tho "psytrance is a cult" quoting a psytrancer. That stuff is on some real shit and they have really strong magic too. I love psytrance cause i walk into one of those rooms and im tripping harder then all the kids on LSD,E,shrooms and molly or what ever. They ussually look at me like where do i get some of what hes on despite what they are already on. My pupils fully dialate too full effects its all about the vibes. I can think of an example where my personal party(people i was traveling there with) all tripped too infact, One of them was hallucinating hard core and saw me and the DJ switching bodies. Im really leaning toward becoming a part time psytrance dj lol. any who the dj that he probally saw me transform into gave me acid a couple times and is deffinatly all about what i am and a good ally.

any who...

how do you explain 4 people not on drugs tripping harder then the people on the drugs, maybe it has to do with that metaphysical magic energy, the stuff channeled in yoga and tia chi. most the time when talking about magic i am infact refering to that but not always. any who one must conclude we all were on a perma trip or i took my perma trip and shared or all those people shared their trip something of that nature. reguardless it lasted good into the next day. Vibes. the only way to fly fuck mescaline

btw Ell Ess Bree well said about the perception.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#8229875 - 04/02/08 05:55 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I have tripped mildly and constantly for months due to HPPD. I wouldn't want a substantial dose of shrooms to last me a lifetime..

But on the other hand, a little bit of perma-MDMA is far more tempting....

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

Re: Would you take a psychedelic that made you trip forever? [Re: Asante]
    #8229914 - 04/02/08 06:08 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
I have tripped mildly and constantly for months due to HPPD.

Are you sure you were at a level that you could consider tripping? HPPD tends to consist of barely noticeable visuals and sometimes brief flashbacks of emotional change.

OfflineNothingIsReal
Stranger

Re: Would you take a psychedelic that made you trip forever? [Re: Atheist]
    #8230403 - 04/02/08 08:06 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

It depends. A trip for the rest of my life? probably not.

however, when i was on shrooms once i climbed to the top of a tree and just sat there for awhile. While i was up there i got the best feeling i have ever had. Im an atheist and up until that point i believed nothing happens when you die, you just die. But when i was up there i felt like i was so close to tapping into this universal energy that was life, and i felt like when you died that is where you go. To this energy that just is. There is no concept of anything. Time, life, existence, nothing. The concept of concepts did not exist. It was absolute bliss. I felt like i was part of everything. I wanted my body to just explode into a trillion pieces and become part of this universal energy, but i couldnt get there. I could only look from the outside at what it was, and just get a glimpse of the absolute amazingness of it.

If i could take a pill that would put me into that energy i really would consider it.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order