Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineofzeroconcern
Mindflayer

Loc: Aurora
Comedown/afterglow feels bad? Anyone have this?
    #8199055 - 03/26/08 09:54 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

I took 2grams dried, meant to hit level 2, I guess I hit level 3. First part was fun and extreme laughing, next game the most intense dream-like/mixed-up/jumbled/shifting/time-warped experience ever.

After about 7 hours, it faded and I was starting to feel sober, with an afterglow.

Then later, out of nowhere, I got HIGHER. Did not eat more or do anything. Anyone got that?

It's uncomfortable, been 10 hours and I'm STILL high, and I feel limited/bad/shitty/slow, I'm feeling as if I won't ever get back to normal. Like this is my NEW normal, and I really hate it and I'm scared. I'm not tripping though, just weird head-high and it's unpleasant, I don't like it, it's been 10 goddamn hours. Anyone have any similar experiences to this or explanations?

I do have to admit that I love the experience (before this) and will do this again but this is totally a rare just-a-few-times-a-year thing. doing shrooms I mean.

My memory is also fucked up. Like short term, I'm forgetting how much time has gone by typing this, it's like I'm in a zen state of no-mind just flowing through this typing process, but I feel bad. someone please explain this or make me feel better.

Gonna shower and sleep and I hope I feel better.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenewlife
Raging Anamorphist
Male

Loc: South of the Arctic
Re: Comedown/afterglow feels bad? Anyone have this? [Re: ofzeroconcern]
    #8199070 - 03/26/08 09:57 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

Probably exhaustion, either do something entertaining, but not too stressful, or go take a nap.

Invisiblefushock
 User Gallery
Re: Comedown/afterglow feels bad? Anyone have this? [Re: newlife]
    #8199108 - 03/26/08 10:05 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

Ya, get some sleep and take a shower. Let the sun hit your face tomorrow, you'll feel better.

OfflineDerk
Friend
Male

Re: Comedown/afterglow feels bad? Anyone have this? [Re: fushock]
    #8199717 - 03/27/08 12:21 AM (16 years, 24 days ago)

I wonder why so many people have been having problems with after effects from shit lately? Maybe it's just that time of year. Spring is the rebirth from that which ended in the winter. Just let things run its course and you'll be back to normal soon enough.

Offlineunborn
i had a title then i lost it.
Male

Loc: soon to be your asshole.
Re: Comedown/afterglow feels bad? Anyone have this? [Re: Derk]
    #8200142 - 03/27/08 06:04 AM (16 years, 24 days ago)

Have you slept? I find no matter what I will be garbled after tripping until I sleep.

People like to call it an afterglow, I guess because it is usually present, but in reality, it is sort of a hang over.

Offlinenewlife
Raging Anamorphist
Male

Loc: South of the Arctic
Re: Comedown/afterglow feels bad? Anyone have this? [Re: unborn]
    #8203628 - 03/27/08 09:23 PM (16 years, 23 days ago)

Well its usually called an afterglow because with shrooms a lot of times it lingering good feelings.

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: Comedown/afterglow feels bad? Anyone have this? [Re: newlife]
    #8203718 - 03/27/08 09:36 PM (16 years, 23 days ago)

Yeah, your brain will keep on working like that until you go to sleep in my experience. You aren't high, you just pushed the reset button on your brain and now your mind is trying to catch up.

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

Re: Comedown/afterglow feels bad? Anyone have this? [Re: g00ru]
    #8203739 - 03/27/08 09:40 PM (16 years, 23 days ago)

good advise so far

get a healthy meal in with water

maybe go do a little low intensity excercise.. take a walk or somethin, stretch.

jut gotta help your body get back to routine

--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Offline12468
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #8203827 - 03/27/08 09:57 PM (16 years, 23 days ago)

You are just experiencing a temporary change in consciousness & body chemistry. Just take deep breaths and accept it, it's not a bad thing. After you get a good sleep, it will go away. It's just a funky headspace, that's all, it will not last forever.

After I shroom, for whatever reason, my body gets really floppy and energetic and I flop around like a fish for a long ass time. I don't particularly like it, and it lasts for 3 or 4 hours, where I'm totally contorted.

Offlineofzeroconcern
Mindflayer

Loc: Aurora
Re: Comedown/afterglow feels bad? Anyone have this? [Re: 12468]
    #8219172 - 03/31/08 12:21 PM (16 years, 19 days ago)

It went away after sleep about 70%, and about two days later having slept twice, I'd say I was back to 100% normal.

But following the trip, I felt really mentally exhausted. Then for a day or two, I felt physically exhausted.

I knew that would happen more or less, I just didn't imagine it'd last so long after the trip.

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
    #8219181 - 03/31/08 12:25 PM (16 years, 19 days ago)

Psychedelics can leave behind stronger impressions than you'd expect. DMT is only supposed to last an hour at most, and that is how long it lasted for me - but the ramifications of the trip stretched out for at least a week after smoking it. My life was very different for a short time. Not worse, not better, just different.

Personally I love the acid afterglow, though. Enjoy your stimulated senses. It feels kinda funky, so smoke some bud and take a nap and you'll feel awesome.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

OfflineRazor3lade
Dream-Scape
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philly
Re: Comedown/afterglow feels bad? Anyone have this? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #8219713 - 03/31/08 02:27 PM (16 years, 19 days ago)

I had a similar situation Saturday night it was near impossible for me to sleep. Once I fell asleep I felt a lot better but I had feelings that it wasnt going to stop after trying to sleep. Sunday I woke up and had a headache all day and was very quiet due to exhaustion.I went to bed normally but later then usual last night woke up today and just felt tired from going to sleep so late but feel 100% otherwise. A positive mentallity and sleep will do the job with afterglow also jumping jacks can help I hear.

--------------------

Offlinefuture
Stranger
Re: Comedown/afterglow feels bad? Anyone have this? [Re: Razor3lade]
    #8219825 - 03/31/08 02:50 PM (16 years, 19 days ago)

Personally the afterglow for me is wonderful... You are in full control without having to worry and things still look and seem magical.

--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Offlinefuture
Stranger
Re: Comedown/afterglow feels bad? Anyone have this? [Re: future]
    #8219867 - 03/31/08 02:59 PM (16 years, 19 days ago)

ah after reading it i see that you don't have any of that good ole greenery around. That will sure make your head feel better lemme tell you.

--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order