Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Ohio Flag
Herpes, a dumpster fire, and 5 cases of beer later....
    #8210309 - 03/29/08 01:24 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Christ, what a fucking night. Someone (we're assuming someone) lit our fucking dumpster on fire. Waste 4 fire extinguishers on it and it still didn't get put out so we had to call the fire department. This was fairly early in the night so no one was too drunk thank god.

Later (like 6 am later) two of the people I live with start a yelling match because, this can get confusing, Adam (one friend) made out with a chick allllll night. This chick supposedly gave Rob (other friend) herpes, and Adam was livid that Rob didn't tell him before the night started to stay away from her. They yelled at each other for about an hour.

Other events through the course of the night include 3 coal burns in various rugs from the hookah getting knocked over (don't drink and hookah inside!), two people throwing up downstairs on the fucking floor, and a bunch of us walking in on one of our house mates having sex with a fat chick :awesome: We didn't even throw a party, just some of our friends came over, but it turned into a shitshow.

What a night.

--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: woodwork Flag
Re: Herpes, a dumpster fire, and 5 cases of beer later.... [Re: jewunit]
    #8210324 - 03/29/08 01:27 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Sounds like a good time.
Thanks for hittin' me up. :crankey:

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Ohio Flag
Re: Herpes, a dumpster fire, and 5 cases of beer later.... [Re: Tangerines]
    #8210338 - 03/29/08 01:30 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

I didn't even plan on drinking. I wanted to fuck around with my hookah, try different tobaccos and different things in the base since it's new to me, but as soon as someone put a delicious Natty Ice in my hand it was over.

--------------------
!

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8210358 - 03/29/08 01:33 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Still could have called me. Hookahs are the shit.

I was on 16th and Summit at a party which ran out of beer around 1 am so I just went to sleep.

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #8210368 - 03/29/08 01:35 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

that night sounds fun as hell!

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
Re: Herpes, a dumpster fire, and 5 cases of beer later.... [Re: Atheist]
    #8210758 - 03/29/08 03:20 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

lol... that sucks about the dude with the girl with herpes... :shocked: :lol: :detectivescrotes:

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Offlinexshadowmage666x
*opiate enthusiast*
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here, Right Now Flag
Re: Herpes, a dumpster fire, and 5 cases of beer later.... [Re: andrewss]
    #8210779 - 03/29/08 03:28 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

andrewss said:
lol... that sucks about the dude with the girl with herpes... :shocked: :lol: :detectivescrotes:

i once had sex with a chick and prior to sex we had discussed the std issue. she said something along the lines of "i have nothing, i am fine..."

After sex she literally rolled over and told me that she lied to me and that while living in Florida she contacted hpv.

Hpv only effects women as far as symptoms are concerned, but i didnt want to be running around carrying Hpv, and never being to live my sex life out to its full potential...nevertheless i tested negative and went on with my life. Fucking whore...

--------------------

"It is the prayer of my innermost being to realize my supreme identity in the liberated play of consciousness, the Vast Expanse. Now is the moment, Here is the place of Liberation. " -alex grey

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: Herpes, a dumpster fire, and 5 cases of beer later.... [Re: xshadowmage666x]
    #8210842 - 03/29/08 03:43 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

sounds like a fun night :smile:

--------------------

OfflineHelixx
Mood:Fragglerocked
Male User Gallery

Re: Herpes, a dumpster fire, and 5 cases of beer later.... [Re: xshadowmage666x]
    #8210875 - 03/29/08 03:53 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

xshadowmage666x said:i once had sex with a chick and prior to sex we had discussed the std issue. she said something along the lines of "i have nothing, i am fine..."

After sex she literally rolled over and told me that she lied to me and that while living in Florida she contacted hpv.

what a cunt

Offlinexshadowmage666x
*opiate enthusiast*
Male User Gallery

Re: Herpes, a dumpster fire, and 5 cases of beer later.... [Re: Helixx]
    #8215232 - 03/30/08 03:43 PM (16 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Helixx said:
Quote:

xshadowmage666x said:i once had sex with a chick and prior to sex we had discussed the std issue. she said something along the lines of "i have nothing, i am fine..."

what a cunt

:werd:

--------------------

"It is the prayer of my innermost being to realize my supreme identity in the liberated play of consciousness, the Vast Expanse. Now is the moment, Here is the place of Liberation. " -alex grey

Invisiblenalyudi
he runs about
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Oak Savanna Region
    #8215309 - 03/30/08 04:03 PM (16 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

jewunit said:
a bunch of us walking in on one of our house mates having sex with a fat chick :awesome:

this is why camera phones were invented. so at a later date you can ridicule your closest friends. :grin:

OfflineMatthew311oh
Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Ohio
Re: Herpes, a dumpster fire, and 5 cases of beer later.... [Re: nalyudi]
    #8215330 - 03/30/08 04:10 PM (16 years, 21 days ago)

I'm moving to Columbus. You guys know how to have a good time. LOLZ

--------------------
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."
- Hunter S. Thomspon.

"Maybe there is no Heaven. Or maybe this is all pure gibberish — a product of the demented imagination of a lazy drunken hillbilly with a heart full of hate who has found a way to live out where the real winds blow — to sleep late, have fun, get wild, drink whisky, and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind except falling in love and not getting arrested... Res ipsa loquitur. Let the good times roll."
- Hunter S Thompson.

OfflineMatthew311oh
Psychonaut
Male

#8215366 - 03/30/08 04:24 PM (16 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

xshadowmage666x said:
i once had sex with a chick and prior to sex we had discussed the std issue. she said something along the lines of "i have nothing, i am fine..."

Hpv only effects women as far as symptoms are concerned, but i didnt want to be running around carrying Hpv, and never being to live my sex life out to its full potential...nevertheless i tested negative and went on with my life. Fucking whore...

You should have said; "I kinda lied too, I just recently tested positive for HIV. At least it's not AIDS though." LOL

--------------------
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."
- Hunter S. Thomspon.

"Maybe there is no Heaven. Or maybe this is all pure gibberish — a product of the demented imagination of a lazy drunken hillbilly with a heart full of hate who has found a way to live out where the real winds blow — to sleep late, have fun, get wild, drink whisky, and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind except falling in love and not getting arrested... Res ipsa loquitur. Let the good times roll."
- Hunter S Thompson.

Offlinemisterdogman
Educationalresearcher ofthe Shroom
Male

Loc: International Waters in a...
    #8215394 - 03/30/08 04:32 PM (16 years, 21 days ago)

HPV can cause warts on your dick though cant it? If thats the same thing I am thinking of a buddy of mine has it and said it aint no big deal but every once in a while he gets this tiny almost microscopic wart that last a few days. Or am I thinking of sumptin else?

--------------------
While driving my overpowered car around tight corners like a maniac all my friends yell out. Hey man slow down, we might Wreck. I reply, Shut up, I drive like Dale Earnhardt. They all look around at each other and laugh. Then one asks me. Hey wait, isnt he dead? Well yeah he is I said. Then I drive like Junior I mumble, while I promptly slow down.
"Everyday is opposite day. Everything I say is opposite of what you think I am saying. So if I say something and you think I mean one thing it is the opposite of what I am really trying to say. I actually mean another thing other than what you are thinking I am saying. Get it? Good because that's what I meant".
"You may defeat me, you may even destroy me, But you will never CONQUER me"!

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Herpes, a dumpster fire, and 5 cases of beer later.... [Re: misterdogman]
    #8215400 - 03/30/08 04:34 PM (16 years, 21 days ago)

This weekend really reminded me of my love for rum.

Polished off a bottle of Sailor Jerry's in the last 2 days.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

Offlinexshadowmage666x
*opiate enthusiast*
Male User Gallery

Re: Herpes, a dumpster fire, and 5 cases of beer later.... [Re: misterdogman]
    #8216094 - 03/30/08 07:46 PM (16 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

misterdogman said:

HPV can cause warts on your dick though cant it? If thats the same thing I am thinking of a buddy of mine has it and said it aint no big deal but every once in a while he gets this tiny almost microscopic wart that last a few days. Or am I thinking of sumptin else?

You may be correct, nevertheless i am fine, and the worst part about it was that she was a great fuck!:grin:

~disapointed in myself for admitting that~

--------------------

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

#8216195 - 03/30/08 08:07 PM (16 years, 20 days ago)

first time i read this i thought it said someone lit your hampster on fire and 4 fire extinguishers weren't enough

stds are probably my worst fear yo thats a fuckin blower

--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Herpes, a dumpster fire, and 5 cases of beer later.... [Re: anyone420]
    #8216626 - 03/30/08 09:15 PM (16 years, 20 days ago)

fat bitches always end up on top, either that or at the freezer

OfflineDiabloSmurf
Shake it.. Shakeit.. sugaree!
Male

Re: Herpes, a dumpster fire, and 5 cases of beer later.... [Re: Tangerines]
    #8216872 - 03/30/08 09:54 PM (16 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
Still could have called me. Hookahs are the shit.

I was on 16th and Summit at a party which ran out of beer around 1 am so I just went to sleep.

Should have gone over to 12th and summit, we has plenty of beer and beans!

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Herpes, a dumpster fire, and 5 cases of beer later.... [Re: DiabloSmurf]
    #8216887 - 03/30/08 09:57 PM (16 years, 20 days ago)

hit me up next time nigguh!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]