Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGraphiteMW
Stranger
3.5g of chocolate mushrooms trip report
    #8208778 - 03/28/08 11:21 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Here is my first trip report and here it goes.

Approximately 4:00pm we finally get the call that the chocolates are in town so we place one of the first few orders to the main guy we get them from. It was me and two other good friends that I usually smoke bud and chill with. They were wrapped in aluminum foil and in a plastic baggy still ice cold from sitting in the freezer inside of a icetray so they were in a shape of a ice cube almost. I ate my chocolate around 4:08pm which is such an epic time because of what happened later in my trip.

4:30pm comes along and I am getting bright reactions from the sun and other lights around my friends dorm as we are about to get a sack of bud then head back to my house. We get to my house around 5:00pm which I began to fully trip and have visuals. I go into my room to try to roll a joint and I completely could not do it because of a overwelm morphing and fuzzy feeling coming from my bed because my sheets are pretty colorfull and have trippy patterns. So I decided to let my friend throw it into the joint roller and well go smoke it out in the backyard. My room mates set up a fire in the backyard in the pit which was burning like 5ft into the air. Pine straw was burning inside the pit and was morphing into what looked like dried shrooms burning in the fire, at this point I realized I was getting very strong visuals from the chocolate. My friend who was also tripping put some shpongle on in the living which was near the backyard and the windows were opened so you could hear the echo throughout the backyard.

5:30pm or a guesstimate because at this point I lost complete sense of time and reality. I began to question whether or not I was dreaming. I questioned alot of things in my life, then I had visions of algebra equations running through my head randomly like it was right above me running through a projection. I keep looking at my cell phone to get some sense of time but numbers and words comprehended to scribble scrabble at the time.

6:30-8:00pm I lost complete sense of reality, time, and how the world and simple things work. I was overpowered with strong visuals and 95% of the conversations I had with people during this time I dont remember at all.

8:30pm Wake up in my bed with a bad feeling in my stomach like I did something really bad to someone, I turn on my lights and realize I still have the fuzzy look on the walls so I reach into my pocket to check the time and find a sack of bud in my pocket to realize I really did trip that day. I call my friend who I thought I was tripping with earlier to find out during the time 6:30 TO 8:30pm there was a big confrontation that i was involved in which I dont remember at all like I completely blacked out and entered a different dimension while my body and lack to comprehend life and simple functions while I watch i have random scenarios running through my head like I was lost from my body.

10:00pm Still have a body high with no visuals walk downtown near campus to meet with my friends I was tripping with earlier that day to talk about what happened.

Supposedly there was 3.5grams of caps inside of the chocolates.

Good trip overall was not expecting it to hit me that hard, it seriously made me rethink everything I have learned and experienced.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedle_240
Dark Gambit
 User Gallery

Loc: Darkness
Re: 3.5g of chocolate mushrooms trip report [Re: GraphiteMW]
    #8209313 - 03/29/08 05:27 AM (16 years, 21 days ago)

Tight report. I took chocolates too my first time. But never couldn't remeber any parts of the night like you did. It reminded me of when I first tried moon shine. I got a call from my friend saying that I throw up all over hit pillow seat down stairs. I thought he was joiking with me at first. I called a couple of my friends to comfirm it. lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract