Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineMr_Puke
Suicidal Failure

Graffiti
    #820348 - 08/16/02 10:07 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Inspired by the Mear One post. Let there be a graffiti thread!!! Post flicks, look at others flicks. Im sure there has to be some talent around here. I will even start out. All flicks are mine expect the ones stated.

DSR, Queens

SATE, Queens

SEMER (R.I.P) + SUCH, Queens

SERO, Long Island *not mine

Well you can add on to what i have put, i will have a lot more soon for up and down the east coast, and texas. Or comment on the ones above.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMr_Puke
Suicidal Failure

Re: Graffiti [Re: Mr_Puke]
    #821667 - 08/16/02 04:44 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

MORE Pictures!!!

FINES U.C Crew *Not Mine

ODESK, Long Island

Invisiblebivalve
Stranger
    #823031 - 08/17/02 07:14 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Thesis Sahib equals pretty neat.

OfflineMr_Puke
Suicidal Failure

Re: Graffiti [Re: bivalve]
    #823137 - 08/17/02 08:01 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I like the installments. You can tell its a very canadian style.
Here are some more, these are not mine, they are all stolen from WYWS.
All are MQ/MQUE D.M.S... hope you dig em

OfflineMr_Puke
Suicidal Failure

#823271 - 08/17/02 09:03 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Here is a old new one someone just sent me. This is Omar a.k.a Swatch. He has had a lot of problems with ESPO, shepard fariey(andre the giant), and REAS. Im sorry i have all the disses he?s done, but they are all on normal photos, and i dont have a scanner. Here it is...

Here are some more photos

Rime & Setup K.C.W on Canal Street. This thing was so huge it wasnt even funny. Truely a breakthrough for nyc Graffiti.

Last but not least Sever & Hense

Edited by Mr_Puke (08/17/02 09:28 AM)

OfflineAddict
addict

#824985 - 08/18/02 06:06 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Nice painting bro!
I like alot of those pieces, alot!

Here?s a piece my best bud and I painted I filled/touched up he did the hard stuff outlined - reoutlined also filled with me heh - AKC is our crew name

Anyways thats the only piece I have scanned hopefully their will be more soon and ill post them

Artistik Kaos Crew

OfflineMr_Puke
Suicidal Failure

Re: Graffiti [Re: Addict]
    #825063 - 08/18/02 06:57 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

We can really keep this shit going, heres some more....

MUSE & MET

VFR action shoot!! *defintaly not mine

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
    #826301 - 08/18/02 04:09 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

No offense or anything....but am I supposed to be impressed by vandalism?!

I would suggest turning your creative talents towards something constructive. I have never had any respect for anyone who vandalises someone elses property. And I'd kick the living shit out of anyone I caught doing it on a building I owned!

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

OfflineMr_Puke
Suicidal Failure

Re: Graffiti [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #826717 - 08/18/02 07:03 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Take this vandalism and put it in a gallery, it is considered art. Why? Because it cost money now? Was it not art before? Does the location of ones thoughts or feelings or whatever it may be really reflect on weather or not it is "Art"? These are the words of the people that live on the streets you walk up and down everyday. Yes, maybe doing it on someone elses physical property isnt excatly right, but what is? Your local graffiti writer is that 12 year old that rides his/her bike up and down the block, yet it is also that 35 year old that works in a tie and suit drives a ford and comes home to a family everyday. We are just trying to be heard, you wont listin, so we take drastic measures. And about "kicking the living shit out of anyone i caught doing it on a building i owned". Your local graffiti writer is prepared for this and will carry a range of weapons from screwdrviers, to switch blades, razors, bats, etc. We deal with a lot of people in the street another angry citizen isnt much of a problem to us. Also look at were graffiti is, it is not in the suburbs on high class buildings. Its in basicaly lower class citys/towns, on abandon propertys. Keith herring started out as a graffiti artist. So did basiquiti(spelling) also Shepard Fairey is pretty much a faceless media icon right now. They are many big artist that have adapted styles from graffiti. I could go on forever but finally what would you want us to turn our creative talents to? A gallery? They dont give us the time of day, THEY ALL THINK LIKE YOU!!!!

Edited by Mr_Puke (08/18/02 07:09 PM)

Invisibleshroomerylurker
lurker
Re: Graffiti *DELETED* [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #826815 - 08/18/02 08:10 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by shroomerylurker

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#826818 - 08/18/02 08:12 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Here's some of my finer work j/k

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

Re: Graffiti [Re: shroomerylurker]
    #826821 - 08/18/02 08:16 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

It's all well and good to be a lover of graffti but when it comes down to it you personally dont want someone spray painting your stuff without permission first.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: Graffiti [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #827527 - 08/19/02 06:59 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Over the past year or so, I've really taken to snapping pics of graffiti in downtown Toronto. Here's a bunch that I took a little while ago.

It's really neat. You start to recognize different styles and crews and stuff.

--------------------

InvisibleDisco_Stu
Not MuchStranger

Loc: I roam around.
Re: Graffiti [Re: CherryBom]
    #827549 - 08/19/02 07:09 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

hey bom, that link isnt working for me, maybe you can show me some of it next week?

--------------------
Peace
o~Stu

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #827553 - 08/19/02 07:11 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Okay, have you ever been out on the street? When I started to tag, I was living on the street, stole some cans, and some tips, and went at it. How else can someone that has nothing vent to thousands of people?

Many many ways. Why do you find it impossible to 'vent' without destroying someone's property?

There is something about living on the street that makes you pissed off at western society and how everything is someone's stuff. They get it from the earth, what right do they have.

You get pissed off because everything is someone's stuff? They don't get it from the earth. We don't live under anarchy no matter how much you want us to. We live in a society where people can work hard, make money, and then exchange that money for rights to property, so they can have something of their own that won't get painted on or ruined.

Or my favorite, the driver in the large SUV with multiple empty seats, that drives past you, on a cold day, when it is raining, while you have your thumb out, and as you look back you see a nice sign of the fish.

Are you a dumbass? Why do you think you deserve a ride in someone's SUV just because they have empty seats? "Hey why don't I let that wet, ragged stranger with the spraypaint can into my new SUV?" Nobody owes you anything. It's notbody else's fault that you have no money.

Sleeping under bridges, in parks, and on roof tops, every day society feels like an elitist club. No one wants to talk to you, your street trash, a throw away kid. Pulling your self out of that is almost imposable sometimes. Tons of these kids that paint are really really good artest, how else could they tap in socity with no money?

Boo hoo. Why would anyone want to talk to a bitter, antisocial vandal? And how come you're allowed to ruin other people's property just because you think you have some special artistic talent? I fail to see how having no money is any excuse for committing property crimes. I have sympathy for street kids, but not if they've sprayed some gay tag on my garage door.

Vandalism? are you kidding? In a city, you expect me to call someone that adds art to that environment a vandal?

I don't care if it's the fucking Mona Lisa. If you paint property that isn't yours it's vandalism. The quality of the work has nothing to do with it.

After others have striped the ground to nothing and coated soil with asphalt, raped the earth in everyway, destroyed the ecosystem there completely and your worried about the people that throw up some paint, because they have no other media? I am glad people tag, I am living in an area right now that I am working on establishing a graphic culture.

No other media? Paper does not exist where you live? You can make art out of anything. Walls belonging to other people are not mandatory art supplies. Yes, humans have been cruel to the earth. You are a major contributor. 1 can of paint can contaminate hundreds of thousands of gallons of ground water. Aerosol cans deplete the ozone layer.

Quit raping the earth man.

Would you rather these kids lash out with a gun, instead of a can? Because violence, like paint, also cost very little.

Oh I see, if there was no tagging, everyone would be shooting people. Glad to see graffiti makes our streets safer.

Not saying that everyone with a can is a street kid, but that's how I got in to it. So I see it as a great form of art, for those that never want to deal with all the trouble of establishing your self in an elitist society as an artist, you can just let your work stand for it's self.

This makes sense. Hate the world because it doesn't respect vandals. How would you like it if you just finished a beautiful painting, and some dumb kid sprays "Dope is cool THC forevah!" across it. Would you give him a high five? Society isn't elitist; it just seems that way if you hate it and it hates you back.

BTW I think some graffiti is brilliant and beautiful but I don't know how the fuck you can live with yourself if you spray it on something that belongs to someone else. I'd like to spraypaint obscenities all over a vandal sometime.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

OfflineMr_Puke
Suicidal Failure

Re: Graffiti [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #827638 - 08/19/02 07:56 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I see this topic is not setting well with the community. All i see of this is "vandalism" this, and this is "wrong" blah blah blah. The people that have stated these comments are in the drug community. You yourself arent very good people. You do something illegal, true? Listin... We dont do this because we get paid, or to get girls, or make friends. We do this because we love it. Our hobbie has very bad conquences(jail, fights, police, etc etc) we put ourselfs are risk everytime we go out. And once again, these things are done pretty much on abandon propertys. Even tho we are considered "vandals" there is an unwritten set of rules to our game. We have morals, we dont paint on churchs, cars, shit like that. Basically all written lauanges have roots that stem to graffiti. Look at the greeks, and the egyptians(spelling). They wrote on things that werent theres. But yet you pay $25 to goto a gallery and see it, no? What makes that any different from what we do? Different mediums? I was into art for a long time before making a jump into graffiti. Seeing as no one really cared what i do, but i had to be heard. I seen a couple of writers around queens, brooklyn, and manhatten which truely inspiered me, one being Keith Herring. This man was truely another break through for us. He made it "ok" for us to practice our craft by opening peoples eyes a little bit. Maybe you should stop caring about your property so much and go pull a citizens arrested on your local crack dealer poisioning your community. Oh no, you cant do that, he's cool as long as he dosent start to write his name all over the place. Are you telling me you've never been at a pay phone and wrote someones number on the side so you wouldnt forget? Is that not vandalism? Think about it. I can see all of your views and were you are all coming from. But dont threating us, and go join your local community watch is you feel so strongly about your views, and do something about it....

Also here is an artical interviewing DESA M.T.A
This is great reading for people that dont like graffiti, really makes you, um think...

DESA M.T.A

Edited by Mr_Puke (08/19/02 08:22 AM)

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

#827754 - 08/19/02 09:01 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I see this topic is not setting well with the community. All i see of this is "vandalism" this, and this is "wrong" blah blah blah. The people that have stated these comments are in the drug community. You yourself arent very good people. You do something illegal, true?

Whoa there. I don't think my drug use hurts anyone or destroys their property. I don't see how that makes us not very good people.

We dont do this because we get paid, or to get girls, or make friends. We do this because we love it. Our hobbie has very bad conquences(jail, fights, police, etc etc) we put ourselfs are risk everytime we go out. And once again, these things are done pretty much on abandon propertys. Even tho we are considered "vandals" there is an unwritten set of rules to our game. We have morals, we dont paint on churchs, cars, shit like that. Basically all written lauanges have roots that stem to graffiti.

How can you say 'we' for millions of kids you don't even know? I've seen graffiti all over cars and churches. Look, I have no beef with people who spraypaint abandoned walls or boxcars. As I said, some graffiti is quite beautiful, including some of the stuff I've seen here, but putting it on someone else's property IS immoral. It is illegal, but that doesn't bother me unless someone takes a perfectly good wall or door or something and sprays all over it. I would like to beat senseless anyone who feels a compulsion to ruin clean walls with lame tags, whether it's in the name of art or in the name of spite. I never said you don't have morals, but there is nothing moral about defacing something somebody owns. There is a huge difference between spraying a mural on an abandoned train station and spraying something on a brand new fence. I have respect for you as long as you have respect for others while you do your work.

Are you telling me you've never been at a pay phone and wrote someones number on the side so you wouldnt forget? Is that not vandalism? Think about it. I can see all of your views and were you are all coming from.

I have never done that in my life, but my objection isn't to people writing phone numbers or love hearts on a phone booth, I object to the thug wannabes who spray their 'sig' on the side of someone's business. I object to the people who have no respect for others. As long as you aren't one of those pricks, I have nothing against you. If you are, then I suppose you can always make up enough bullshit to justify it to yourself anyway. You don't sound like the type to me.

That article of yours just describes how some tagger that got screwed by the cops. Nothing new there. Do asshole cops somehow justify vandalism?

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

OfflineMr_Puke
Suicidal Failure

Re: Graffiti [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #827817 - 08/19/02 09:28 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Your drug use brings property value down in your community. You take money out of the economey(spelling). You are dealing in the black market with theives, murderers, rapist, and such. You may not see it, but its there. Also the "graffiti" you saw on these churchs was probably caused by a young person under the influence of drugs that you or someone you know more likey trafficed into that area. And i also dont think someone should "scribble" there name on a nice clean wall. Aggreed. These people are called "toys". They dont get much respect. And they put a lot of heat on us writers with there actions that have not been clearly thought through. I've been doing this for about 9 years, and i will not goto an upper class area and write on some doctors $80,000 automobile. And these wannabe thugs are nothing more then the media taking our culture and making it commericaly popular. Do you think we like it? Ugh, it makes my eyes bleed. And i think the artical really had a good point especially this part...

"There are all these people out there saying they are trying to make a difference in the community. Just like the ones who rallied to put me away. In the their same community lived a very likeable and extremely popular kid named James Conte, but the rest of the city would know him by his second name VE ONE. June of 2002 marks five years since he was murdered and there has been no one arrested for it. There's never been any news article about his death, and he was a kid that grew up in the same community where these people say they are trying to make a difference. How come they haven't called any Daily News reporters about looking into his murder? His mother lives in that community?why aren't they helping her with this?"

Now i live around the area which this kid died. And i have seen his work, i never had the honer of meeting him before his untimely death. But he was shot when he was out writing one day and someone that had thoughts much like your was upset they were "ruining" the already ruined area, and shot him.

Edited by Mr_Puke (08/19/02 09:32 AM)

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

#827964 - 08/19/02 10:12 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Your drug use brings property value down in your community.

No it doesn't. How does me dropping homegrown mushrooms at my friend's house bring property value down? Not everyone who uses drugs owns a crackhouse.

You take money out of the economey(spelling). You are dealing in the black market with theives, murderers, rapist, and such. You may not see it, but its there.

This is silly. I work full time and pay my taxes. How do I take money out of the economy? I do not deal with thieves, rapists and murderers. You watch too much TV. The black market exists only because drugs are illegal.

Also the "graffiti" you saw on these churchs was probably caused by a young person under the influence of drugs that you or someone you know more likey trafficed into that area.

That is totally stupid. I have never sold drugs in my life. Why do you think someone has to be under the influence of drugs to tag something?

And i also dont think someone should "scribble" there name on a nice clean wall. Aggreed. These people are called "toys". They dont get much respect. And they put a lot of heat on us writers with there actions that have not been clearly thought through. I've been doing this for about 9 years, and i will not goto an upper class area and write on some doctors $80,000 automobile. And these wannabe thugs are nothing more then the media taking our culture and making it commericaly popular. Do you think we like it? Ugh, it makes my eyes bleed.

That's what I'm talking about! I don't know how much more clear I could have been. Why get so defensive if you aren't one of those people?

Now i live around the area which this kid died. And i have seen his work, i never had the honer of meeting him before his untimely death. But he was shot when he was out writing one day and someone that had thoughts much like your was upset they were "ruining" the already ruined area, and shot him.

Now I'm some kind of killer? This is dumb. Think about this for a minute: If I don't condone destruction of property, why would I condone murder? Talk about reducing property value.

--------------------

Invisibleshroomerylurker
lurker
Re: Graffiti *DELETED* [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #828101 - 08/19/02 11:33 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by shroomerylurker

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

#828409 - 08/19/02 02:09 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Now say someone said that because you had visited the shroomery you where one of those people, that spend your money that you get off of damaging 12 year old's brains on crack whores... That wouldn't anger you, make you a bit irate?

I understand what you mean. All I said is if you're wrecking someone else's property, you're an asshole. If you aren't one of those people, then what are you worrying about?

--------------------

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
    #828740 - 08/19/02 04:59 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

You guys can justify it all you want to. The fact remains that you are defacing someone elses property. And the fact remains that I will kick your ass if I catch you doing it to mine (you think a razor or a bat intimidates me? I often carry a gun, dumbass!)

That being said....I have seen some graffiti that was amazing. However, nothing posted here impresses me. But if a guy has some real talent there are lots of ways to express yourself without fucking up someone elses shit. And I don't care what condition the neighborhood is in, unless you have permission of the owner you are just a punk for tagging someones shit.

Its just a matter of showing a little respect for others. And I think that every picture posted here shows just another example of someone who has little or no respect for his fellow man. And unfortunately, there isn't even a good example of reallly nice art . At least that might justify things a bit if there was something painted that looked really good.

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Offlinegriekenland

#831821 - 08/21/02 12:07 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

[image]

Offlinepaddo
Oh shit i realydid it this time
 User Gallery

Loc: Netherlands
Re: Graffiti [Re: griekenland]
    #831831 - 08/21/02 12:23 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Volgens mij heb ik die gLoRy wel is voorbij zien rijden...

Nice art work!!

Paddo

Offlinegriekenland

#831832 - 08/21/02 12:24 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Offlinegriekenland

Re: Graffiti [Re: paddo]
    #831834 - 08/21/02 12:25 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

die reed 1,5 week geleden tussen nijmegen-denhelder

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
    #831837 - 08/21/02 12:33 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I don't care about material things. They are not relevant. Only the thought is relevant. Hope you understand.

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Offlinegriekenland

Re: Graffiti [Re: Fliquid]
    #831857 - 08/21/02 01:12 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
    #831858 - 08/21/02 01:14 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Tja...

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

OfflineShroomSkin
Liberty or Death

Loc: Don't Tread on Me
Re: Graffiti [Re: Fliquid]
    #832020 - 08/21/02 04:05 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

No offense...I like graffiti, but please don't try to justify it. Its still vandalism. Don't say its people from the streets venting....how is spray painting your crew's name all over town venting? Its more like advertising. And all this shit you say about carrying weapons to defend against the FUCKING OWNERS OF THE PROPERTY?! So if you were spray painting a building I owned, and I had a problem with it and tried to force you to stop, you'd fucking use weapons? You're not giving graffiti artists a good name here... shit like that makes you look like stupid thugs, which I don't think you are. I like graffiti (when it's actual art, and not some dumb logo), but don't try to justify it. If I catch someone doin it to a building I own (if I ever own one besides my house, that is) I'll be sure to bring somethin bigger than a screwdriver. What I'm trying to say, concentrate more on art, and not your crew names. It really doesn't make an impact on you when you see DMS or something on a wall. Those pics of those clown looking things were cool tho. Anyways, feel free to flame away, just don't expect me to fully understand your "artistic vision".

PS: Is that D.M.S. the same crew that bands like Madball come from? I think it means Drugs Money & Sex? They're a great band. (too much rap influence tho...)

--------------------
---
Stay gold.

OfflineMr_Puke
Suicidal Failure

Re: Graffiti [Re: ShroomSkin]
    #832224 - 08/21/02 06:13 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Alright check this out. I started this topic basically for people to have a place to post there street art or photos. Please if you dont like it. Dont respond to it. Simple as that. I am not going to depend myself anymore. But if this contiunes i will ask for this thread to be locked. I dont come knocking you for what you do. And yes D.M.S is the same crew that madball,h2o,skarhead, rancid, etc etc pushes. And it means D.ropping M.ad S.uckers.

Edited by Mr_Puke (08/21/02 11:08 AM)

Offlinegriekenland

Re: Graffiti [Re: ShroomSkin]
    #832237 - 08/21/02 06:21 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Offlinegriekenland

#832260 - 08/21/02 06:30 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

OfflineMr_Puke
Suicidal Failure

#832279 - 08/21/02 06:43 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I?ve seen a lot of pictures of Every Where Crew, EWC. Those crazy europans have the biggest set of balls i?ve ever seen. Here some more of wonderful New York

Foe XTC YKK Underneith the 59th Street Bridge

JA, Foe, Sane(R.I.P) On the Triboro bridge

Ghost RIS & Giz

Fade

FN1 GTF,TFK

JEE

Jee, Meno, Muse, Since. Ahhhhhhhhh Look at all the vandalism in that one, isnt it just W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L?

Sento & Mickey

Last but not least.... VFR!!!

OfflineMr_Puke
Suicidal Failure

#832285 - 08/21/02 06:47 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Do you have any more O'Clock flicks? I remember about a summer or 2 ago he came to new york and pretty much kinged it in less then 3 weeks. And also, im sorry, but would you mind posting them on top of one another insted of on the sides? Makes for a pain in the ass scroll over... :P

Offlinegriekenland

#832312 - 08/21/02 07:03 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

i heard o clock got caught in ny for painting trains....

OfflineMr_Puke
Suicidal Failure

#832334 - 08/21/02 07:13 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks i've never seen any of those before. Yea i heard he did, he was in a tunnel doing cleans or something and they caught him. Heard they deported him right away. But he's just so nasty. Every block you would walk you would see a huge drippy oclock throwie. It was just insanity. People havent even put the in the amount of work over a 5 year span then he has done in less then a month.

Invisiblebivalve
Stranger
    #833255 - 08/21/02 11:39 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Novel.

La Mano.

Swiss and Italian. It?s usually
pretty obvious what?s European.

www.cityfox.ch

Offlinegriekenland

dutch trains [Re: Mr_Puke]
    #834773 - 08/21/02 11:10 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

OfflineAddict
addict

#856954 - 09/01/02 12:17 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Here's a piece my best friend painted.

OfflineRESKEW
Stranger
Re: Graffiti [Re: Addict]
    #3410577 - 11/25/04 11:40 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

why are you idiots trying to justify it, theyre not gonna understand. i understand building owners have a reason to be angry about graffiti. but what i dont understand is...do people really like to see the same pattern of bricks and blank walls....and advertisements pushed in our faces to pollute with more cars, eat more unhealthy food, buy unnecessary material junk... etc.....you get your shits and giggles out of your cool new yellow ford mustang and gold jewelry....mass produced shit that is made with greed in mind, not heart and soul...but i like to give a piece of my mind and my heart....98% for my personal enjoyment.

OfflineRESKEW
Stranger
Re: Graffiti [Re: RESKEW]
    #3410584 - 11/25/04 11:43 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

OfflineRESKEW
Stranger
    #3410590 - 11/25/04 11:45 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

OfflineRESKEW
Stranger
    #3410599 - 11/25/04 11:47 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

OfflineRESKEW
Stranger
    #3410607 - 11/25/04 11:49 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

GOAL

SETUP

GENIUS

DUSK

FADE 9VOLT VYELS NEZM

OfflineRESKEW
Stranger
    #3410615 - 11/25/04 11:51 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

YOUR GUN MIGHT NOT COME IN HANDY CUS SOME OF THESE GUYS ARE REAL AND WILL FUCK YOU UP WITH THEIR BARE HANDS, SO LEAVE YOUR GUN AT HOME, YOURE NOT GONNA SHOOT NOBODY.

InvisibleSuper_Blunt
Candyman
 User Gallery

#3410748 - 11/26/04 12:30 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You are a sick sick artist, if that is your art Reskew?

and my gun is none of your business, when i put it in your mouth it will become your business

--------------------

OfflinePhoshaman
Litteringannnnddddd?
I'm a teapot

Loc: FLAHHHIDAAA Flag
Re: Graffiti [Re: Super_Blunt]
    #3412391 - 11/26/04 12:58 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

HOT shit reskew

--------------------

Invisiblecasket
Closed Casket
Male

Loc: psw
Re: Graffiti [Re: Phoshaman]
    #15432264 - 11/27/11 06:57 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
my sig never wants to stay...

Invisiblecasket
Closed Casket
Male

Re: Graffiti [Re: casket]
    #15432289 - 11/27/11 07:02 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------

Invisiblecasket
Closed Casket
Male

#15432361 - 11/27/11 07:15 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineSimms
Fuckwit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in Europe
    #15433138 - 11/27/11 09:54 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Damn, this thread makes me want to grab some cans again :P

--------------------

Offlinespeckle
Female

Loc: Australia
Re: Graffiti [Re: Simms]
    #15433191 - 11/27/11 10:05 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Melbourne, Australia

Invisiblecasket
Closed Casket
Male

Re: Graffiti [Re: speckle]
    #15433292 - 11/27/11 10:24 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------

Invisiblecasket
Closed Casket
Male

#15439846 - 11/29/11 11:28 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

Invisiblecasket
Closed Casket
Male

#15450237 - 12/01/11 04:01 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

Invisiblecasket
Closed Casket
Male

#15451090 - 12/01/11 06:41 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Loc: Paradise
    #15456526 - 12/02/11 09:12 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

if you guys like graffiti, you shold check out my utube vids:

this one of mine has 190k views :awesome:

and this thang too:

melbourne

all up it's about 30 minutes of viewing, lots of quality work in these vids though

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale