Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineJeebies
Male

Loc: Transgenic corn&beans, USA Flag
So I got arrested again.
    #8196028 - 03/26/08 11:04 AM (16 years, 25 days ago)

I recently got through with all my DUI proceedings, and I'm still on court supervision.

The other night me and my buddy were taking a drive to go pick up some beer so we could chill at his house all night. At this point, all is going to plan, we have the beer, and we're almost back. I look in my rearview and see the flashing lights. "you gotta be fucking KIDDING me!" I said to my friend, he looks and sure enough, po-po is pulling us over.

When the officer came to the window he says, "I pulled you over because your license plate light is out." I said " Officer, I just checked it before we left" (which is 100% true, it was a little dim, but on nonetheless) he then proceeds to walk back to see. Sure enough, he says "well, it is on, but it's dim, and whose beer is that on back?" At this point I knew we were fucked because neither of us is 21.

I had a pipe and weed in my pocket which I quickly shoved behind the seat of my single cab pickup (huge mistake). When he said he needed to search the vehicle for open containers, what was I supposed to do? say no? he had probable cause (allegedly) so he would've found the weed anyways. When he found the weed we were both under arrest and we got a free ride to the copshop and my vehicle got towed.

This happened in a different county than my DUI, so my question is, will i lose the court supervision and have to face additional DUI penalties plus the new ones?

Does the fact that the cop had no reason to pull us over have any real value in court? or is it completely irrelevant that we are getting fucked by the long dick of the law? I mean, my friend is on probation and could face 8 months to a year in prison for a POSSESSION OF ALCOHOL charge!! POSSESSION OF ALCOHOL!! In less than a year it will be perfectly legal for us to drive around with beer on the back, but now...well, they're ruining our lives for it.

I fucking hate the Justice sytem. It really makes me want to not live here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
Re: So I got arrested again. [Re: Jeebies]
    #8196052 - 03/26/08 11:12 AM (16 years, 25 days ago)

if you werent drunk and didnt fail a sobriety test then an additional DUI is out of the question. they just got you on a marijuana charge. which, here at least is just gonna be a fine. for you, possibly more probation. i really doubt youll get any jail time. just chill until you talk to your lawyer and dont go out and do shit to get in trouble.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
    #8196071 - 03/26/08 11:15 AM (16 years, 25 days ago)

:chaingang::goodluck:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

InvisibleAliceDee
-L S D-
Male

Re: So I got arrested again. [Re: vinsue]
    #8196091 - 03/26/08 11:18 AM (16 years, 25 days ago)

get a lawyer dude... i hope you didnt say anything to the police...

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Buckeye Flag
Re: So I got arrested again. [Re: AliceDee]
    #8196168 - 03/26/08 11:37 AM (16 years, 24 days ago)

They can pull you over for any reason. Chances are you will just get charged with the alcohol and weed. It wont be that big of deal most likely unless you are in Florida lol. I don't think they can do anything about getting busted in another country for the DUI, but i could be mistaken. You will prob have to do community service, pay fines in to about 2 grand, then get in 1 year probation.

Do not even mention the DUI out of the country.

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#8196171 - 03/26/08 11:38 AM (16 years, 24 days ago)

hahahahaha

Illinois sucks doesnt it???

fuck this state

OfflineJeebies
Male

Re: So I got arrested again. [Re: AliceDee]
    #8196173 - 03/26/08 11:38 AM (16 years, 24 days ago)

it's sad really, my mom is married to the police sgt in this town, and he knew about me getting pulled over because the arresting officer knew that I was his stepson. Didn't do me much good having connections, eh?

Plus, my mom thinks that I'm ruining my life by making bad choices. She thinks that pot is gonna lead me to harder shit and she just can't accept the fact that weed isn't bad at all. Either way, my arguments are completely irrelevant to her because weed is illegal, and it will ruin my whole life. She can't see that it's the LAW that ruins lives, and NOT the pot.

At least I'm not lying to myself about the dangers, right?

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#8196178 - 03/26/08 11:40 AM (16 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Atheist said:
fuck this state

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #8196186 - 03/26/08 11:42 AM (16 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Jeebies said:
I fucking hate the Justice sytem.

the courts didnt put beer in the truck, they didnt put weed in
your pocket, you know the laws regarding it and you made the
choice and you also know the way cops operate.

since you're both under court supervision, regardless of it
offense occurring in a different county you can expect to be
readjudicated, meaning you could both have a little jail time,
you can also expect at least a year of suspension on your
license

if you can hire a good attorney you may be able to have the
charges dismissed but dont let this lesson go unlearned.

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Buckeye Flag
    #8196192 - 03/26/08 11:43 AM (16 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Jeebies said:
it's sad really, my mom is married to the police sgt in this town, and he knew about me getting pulled over because the arresting officer knew that I was his stepson. Didn't do me much good having connections, eh?

Plus, my mom thinks that I'm ruining my life by making bad choices. She thinks that pot is gonna lead me to harder shit and she just can't accept the fact that weed isn't bad at all. Either way, my arguments are completely irrelevant to her because weed is illegal, and it will ruin my whole life. She can't see that it's the LAW that ruins lives, and NOT the pot.

At least I'm not lying to myself about the dangers, right?

Parents never understand. I tried talking to my dad 2 days ago about the benefits of smoking pot, he was totally not cool about it. He told me i would become addicted, and that it would tear my body apart. I am on viccodin for pain, and this shit IS tearing me apart, AND i am hopelessly addicted to this shit. If i go 8 hours not on it, i go into cold chills and i want to fucking puke my guts out. This stuff is horrible. I will never stop smoking weed. Even the doctor advised me that my pot smoking habit for pain is 1000 times better than even taking 1 viccodin pill. He said of course he could never advise i smoke pot because it is illegal, but you could tell he knows the bullshit prohibition is causing.

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

OfflineJeebies
Male

Re: So I got arrested again. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8196210 - 03/26/08 11:49 AM (16 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

the courts didnt put beer in the truck, they didnt put weed in
your pocket, you know the laws regarding it and you made the
choice and you also know the way cops operate.

Yes, but, you know that our parents' generation had a lot more freedom as far as experimenting with drugs and alcohol goes. Why shouldn't our generation have the same privilege? We never even had a chance to fuck it up? or did they fuck it up for us? what gives?

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#8196229 - 03/26/08 11:55 AM (16 years, 24 days ago)

the minute any drug gained popularity, the government was there to
outlaw it, look at our generation, I've seen everything from MDMA,
research chemicals like 2C-I and now salvia being outlawed, their
freedoms are the very same as our freedoms, they had no special
priveledge that we do not, they were subject to the same sort of laws

anyway, if you want to make a change, keep your nose clean, it's
more difficult to fight for your rights when you have none because
you managed to acquire a felony on a 3 strikes ruling for misdemeanors

OfflineJeebies
Male

#8196241 - 03/26/08 12:00 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

except alcohol and tobacco, apparently.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#8196250 - 03/26/08 12:04 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

all they did with tobacco was add an age for purchase, the boosted
the age for consumption with alcohol, not like it should be a big
deal since both of those drugs are quite harmful and can
apparently destroy your life, especialy if the cops are involved

Offlinejasonpwnd
Learnin'
 User Gallery

Loc: the flip side
    #8196258 - 03/26/08 12:08 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Jeebies said:
When he said he needed to search the vehicle for open containers, what was I supposed to do? say no?

yes.
90% of the time they don't actually have the right to search your car.

--------------------

Disclaimer: Everything I say is a lie intended to make my e-reputation more prestigious.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: So I got arrested again. [Re: jasonpwnd]
    #8196265 - 03/26/08 12:11 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

once he saw the beer and the age of the occupants he had probable
cause, jeebies could have protested all he wanted but it would
have been pointless

OfflineJeebies
Male

#8196283 - 03/26/08 12:17 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

I just can't get over the fact that we weren't hurting anyone by our actions. We weren't drinking, I wasn't speeding, my license plate wasn't even OUT!!

In my eyes we got fucked for no reason.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
    #8196318 - 03/26/08 12:29 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

actually, you might have grounds for dismissal of charges if your light actually did work.

what county are you in out in illiois (im from IL too) and i know a few good lawyers around the state. one of them got me off of a dui charge :smile:

pm me if you need their info

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: So I got arrested again. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #8196327 - 03/26/08 12:30 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

hopefully it isnt Cook...

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
    #8196332 - 03/26/08 12:31 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

my line of thinking would be this.

since the light was on, and that was what he stated he pulled you over for, then it might be possible to actually have the stop ruled as being illegal

At that point, all evidence gathered from that point on would be considered inadmisable under the whole 'fruit of the poisoned tree doctrine', but then again, im not a lawyer.

however, since you consented to a search, you might have well fucked yourself. still worth talkin to a lawyer about

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineSundrop
 User Gallery
Loc: tennessee
    #8196460 - 03/26/08 01:03 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Jeebies said:
I recently got through with all my DUI proceedings, and I'm still on court supervision.

The other night me and my buddy were taking a drive to go pick up some beer so we could chill at his house all night. At this point, all is going to plan, we have the beer, and we're almost back. I look in my rearview and see the flashing lights. "you gotta be fucking KIDDING me!" I said to my friend, he looks and sure enough, po-po is pulling us over.

When the officer came to the window he says, "I pulled you over because your license plate light is out." I said " Officer, I just checked it before we left" (which is 100% true, it was a little dim, but on nonetheless) he then proceeds to walk back to see. Sure enough, he says "well, it is on, but it's dim, and whose beer is that on back?" At this point I knew we were fucked because neither of us is 21.

I had a pipe and weed in my pocket which I quickly shoved behind the seat of my single cab pickup (huge mistake). When he said he needed to search the vehicle for open containers, what was I supposed to do? say no? he had probable cause (allegedly) so he would've found the weed anyways. When he found the weed we were both under arrest and we got a free ride to the copshop and my vehicle got towed.

This happened in a different county than my DUI, so my question is, will i lose the court supervision and have to face additional DUI penalties plus the new ones?

Does the fact that the cop had no reason to pull us over have any real value in court? or is it completely irrelevant that we are getting fucked by the long dick of the law? I mean, my friend is on probation and could face 8 months to a year in prison for a POSSESSION OF ALCOHOL charge!! POSSESSION OF ALCOHOL!! In less than a year it will be perfectly legal for us to drive around with beer on the back, but now...well, they're ruining our lives for it.

I fucking hate the Justice sytem. It really makes me want to not live here.

same thing happened to me..with the underage possession of alcohol a few years ago. I was on 4 years probation, but I got a lawyer and was able to take a reality class, and the underage possession charge was thrown out. It didn't violate my probation.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #8196667 - 03/26/08 01:49 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Capatalistc nomad said:
since the light was on, and that was what he stated he pulled you over for, then it might be possible to actually have the stop ruled as being illegal

At that point, all evidence gathered from that point on would be considered inadmisable under the whole 'fruit of the poisoned tree doctrine', but then again, im not a lawyer.

however, since you consented to a search, you might have well fucked yourself. still worth talkin to a lawyer about

Agreed, I wish people would stop fucking doing this.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: So I got arrested again. [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8196671 - 03/26/08 01:49 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

once the cop saw the beer he had reason to search the vehicle

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

Re: So I got arrested again. [Re: Atheist]
    #8196683 - 03/26/08 01:52 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

No, he wouldn't have asked if he had probable cause.

Why make things easier?

Do you think if you consent to the search that he is going to do a less thorough job?

What do you gain by consenting to the search? Besides the absolute loss of any "Illegal Search & Seizure" defense you may have had?

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#8196688 - 03/26/08 01:53 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

maybe he was asking to be polite?

two minors in possession of alcohol in a car is reason for the cop to search

OfflineSundrop
 User Gallery
Loc: tennessee
    #8196705 - 03/26/08 02:01 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

yep, underage possession of alcohol=probable cause..He would have/could have searched even if they told him not to...

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#8196913 - 03/26/08 02:49 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
No, he wouldn't have asked if he had probable cause.

Incorrect, they ask to see what your reaction will be, same reason
the ask if you carry grenades, bazookas and WMDs on a simple
traffic stop, had he replied "NO", the cop would have stated
the very same thing that athiest and I have both said, minors in
posession = PC

OfflineJeebies
Male

#8197049 - 03/26/08 03:28 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

exactly.

try being the one in the driver's seat.

"mind if we have a look to make sure there's no open containers?"

"No, officer, I do not consent to a search of my property"

"get out of the vehicle and put your hands on the hood of my car!"

he had probable cause to search the vehicle because we were minors in possession.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#8197083 - 03/26/08 03:34 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

it's just like the weed in your pocket, all he has to do is have
you stop out and pat you down... it's for his safety, really...

lots of risky decisions to make, that's why I recommend leaving
shit at home or having it delivered, if you've got weed, make sure
its a small enough quantity to eat

OfflineJeebies
Male

#8197108 - 03/26/08 03:38 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

I know man, it's just the sheer magnitude of the shittiness of the situation that gets me.

This was in our HOME town of less than 5,000 people. My friend was home from college and i was in town fishing. We decided to make a little 5 minute trip to pick up our beer and we got pulled over less than 2 minutes after we picked up the beer. It was quite surreal when I saw the lights.

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#8197396 - 03/26/08 04:37 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

how did you get the beer if you guys are minors

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: woodwork Flag
    #8197411 - 03/26/08 04:40 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Atheist said:
how did you get the beer if you guys are minors

Are you serious? That is never a problem.

I would have just put the weed in my ass crack. Fuck it. It is better than getting caught.

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
    #8197421 - 03/26/08 04:42 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Jeebies said:
My friend was home from college and i was in town fishing.:salmon::fishing:

...Catch anything? ...

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
    #8197426 - 03/26/08 04:42 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

Welcome to the drug war...........

Now what are you going to do about it.

www.Laap.cc
www.SSDP.org
www.Worldwidemarijuanamarch.org

--------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

Re: So I got arrested again. [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #8197453 - 03/26/08 04:48 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

Can you really blame the drug war for him being busted for underage drinking?

Isn't that a bit of a stretch?

--------------------

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8197455 - 03/26/08 04:48 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

Yea the drinking age is complete shit.

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
    #8197501 - 03/26/08 04:57 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
Can you really blame the drug war for him being busted for underage drinking?

Isn't that a bit of a stretch?

Sure. I guess. But weed was involved.

--------------------

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: So I got arrested again. [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #8197508 - 03/26/08 04:59 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

i bet the weed is what got him arrested

around here (which is IL too) theyd just give a ticket then take the booze

OfflineJeebies
Male

#8197532 - 03/26/08 05:03 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

yeah, the weed is what got me arrested.

but just to clarify, we weren't drinking. We just had an unopened case of natty light on the back.

Quote:

...Catch anything? ...

yes, as a matter of fact I caught 13 channel cats that all went about 6-12lbs. The fishing has been ON lately. The officer had a weird look on his face when he opened the cooler expecting to find more beer, but instead got a nosefull of skinned and gutted catfish.LOL

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8197539 - 03/26/08 05:04 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

How much weed did you have? How big was your pipe? How deep is your anal cavity?

OfflineJeebies
Male

#8197585 - 03/26/08 05:12 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

well...considering the amount of time I had to hide my shit, I don't think I could've shoved it in my ass.

I'll admit, there were probably plenty of better places to hide my shit than behind the seat, but in the heat of the moment I guess I wasn't thinking clearly.

I honestly didn't expect him to search the truck, I expected to get patted down. Turns out I was not once patted down, but they did search the truck. If I would've left the shit in my pocket they might never have found it.

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8197590 - 03/26/08 05:13 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

Sometimes I love being a paranoid. I have every situation mapped out in my head and what I would do in such situations. It is like programming a robot except it is my reactions.

OfflineJeebies
Male

#8197629 - 03/26/08 05:22 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

usually im the same way. but i was in hometown mode, and we were making a very routine trip.

I'm serious, I'm like the most paranoid out of anyone i hang out with and I'm the one that gets busted

OfflineClashingTaco
Tasty
Female

Loc: New York
    #8198236 - 03/26/08 07:19 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

You could try to use the fact that your light wasn't really out against him. But I know here "being young" or "being out late" is enough for a cop to be able to pull you over. I got pulled over and questioned for like, 20 minutes once because I was a teen driving around late at night.

Try calling a few lawyers and see what they think. Since it's not a really huge offense they might go easy on you guys. I know a guy that put a hit out on his wife and just got 5 years of probation so anything is possible. It really depends on the judge and everything.

It's not even like they had proof you were going to drink the beer. For all they know your friend that was 21 borrowed your car and left it there or something.

Did the cop tell you he was going to search the car or did he kinda ask it? The best thing to do if a cop wants to search you is make sure he's telling you and not asking. Cops will try to make it sound like they have a right to search when a lot of the time they don't.

--------------------
Nothin' says lovin' like somethin' from the oven.

OfflineMaverick
Lover of Earwigs!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Valleys of Willamette Flag
Re: So I got arrested again. [Re: ClashingTaco]
    #8198315 - 03/26/08 07:33 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

Happened to me and my buddies. With Two cars once. I got lucky and so did my passenger, I was tripping hardcore but everyone else was drunk. I was the only fucker to blow 0's so they couldn't take us to jailzors. >:O

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale