Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekzlazy
Stranger
 User Gallery
Spawn RUN? and pre pinning.
    #819467 - 08/16/02 04:53 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

INFO:
A dozen large 10 pound horse dung and hay and some cow dung and hay , in the spawn run stage, three diffrent strains, eq, creeper and gt. No pics sorry, one of my casings has started to pin but i still cased it ? i wasnt paying attention, it was all neglect tek bulk casing. here are my questions.

1. will casing the pinning casing stop pinning on that casing, there is a single shroomy peeking through the wet work as we speek.

2. I have been fighing cobweb on 5 of my casings everyday i hit it with h202 and floros, i put on a really thick dung layer, like 3 inches i messed that up. but i scraped all of the cob web off and threw all the uncolonized dung away leaving large mounds of thich myco and then cased.. Am i pretty much screwed on these casings iam sure cob webs guna take hold and can cob web stop a casing from pinning ?

3. I have read all the tecks out there and iam trying my best to follow road KIlls dung tek, and i have found that fresh is so much better but my friends horse is clean out of dung .

4. I have some casings that have no contams where i layed the cow on pretty thick but it the myco has rooted all over one of these casings like weeds ... it looks like baby grass popping up throuch the soil, should i case this one and should, and should i wait till its complete and just all snow white.

Gents ill post pics if you reall need them. I want to say thank you to everyone out there i have been reading all of your post and would like to say a shout out to you old timers. Thank you..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMacey Howard
Formally MOE HOWARD
Female

Loc: Georgia
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: kzlazy]
    #819490 - 08/16/02 05:08 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
Hugs and Kisses!

Edited by Macey Howard (08/16/02 05:11 AM)

Offlinekzlazy
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Spawn RUN? and pre pinning. [Re: Macey Howard]
    #819494 - 08/16/02 05:11 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks mad s, ill go ahead and browse the contam forum. i dont know really anything about contams..

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate