Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Funny.
    #817463 - 08/15/02 08:57 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Pro-lifers that eat meat, support the death penalty, and are willing to sacrifice the lives of thousands of citizens of their country so that thousands of citizens of another country can be slaughtered.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesuperpimp
The boss of thefamily

Loc: Philadelphia/NYC
Re: Funny. [Re: Phluck]
    #817493 - 08/15/02 09:06 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I saw a bunch of people picketing in front of a fur coat store once, and half of the protestors were wearing leather jackets. Good stuff.

Anonymous

#817595 - 08/15/02 09:36 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

You know what's funnier? Pro abortionists who are against the death penalty and pro abortionists who are for animal rights (but apparently not the rights of the human animal).

The important thing to remember about (most) supporters of the death penalty is that they believe it should be applied to someone who is guilty of murdering an innocent person. Anti-abortionists believe that abortion is the taking of an innocent human life. These positions taken together are not as inconsistent (in my mind) as the two pro abortionist examples that I have given.

Before you go labeling me as a right wing extremist, I will state that I am not advocating the outlawing of abortion by pointing this out and I have serious reservations about the application of the death penalty. I am merely stating what appears to be the obvious moral justifications in their positions.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #817624 - 08/15/02 09:45 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

****Pro-lifers that eat meat****

Meat that is animals not humans..duh!

****support the death penalty, and are willing to sacrifice the lives of thousands of citizens of their country so that thousands of citizens of another country can be slaughtered. ****

and your point is? What do babies do that makes them despensible?....survival of the fittest..you do watch the discovery channel don't you?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineMacey Howard
Formally MOE HOWARD
Female

Loc: Georgia
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: Phluck]
    #817997 - 08/15/02 12:00 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
Hugs and Kisses!

Anonymous

Re: Funny. [Re: Macey Howard]
    #818017 - 08/15/02 12:07 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

... prolifers KILLING dr's HAHAHAHAH!

The proper term is hypocrites.

OfflineMacey Howard
Formally MOE HOWARD
Female

Loc: Georgia
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: ]
    #819220 - 08/16/02 01:59 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
Hugs and Kisses!

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#819380 - 08/16/02 04:13 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I prefer Dr.'s killing extreme pro-lifers..that would be neat

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Re: Funny. [Re: Innvertigo]
    #819599 - 08/16/02 05:56 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Babies don't do anything. They're pretty easy to make too.
Not that killing babies is good.
But if something can't even realize that it is alive,
and it feels no pain when it dies,
then there really isn't too much harm.

But we could make abortion illegal. Then we'd have back alley coathanger abortions, and crackwhores trying to raise five kids.

Unless you want to raise taxes to fund a program that provides care for thousands of children that have been abandoned or have unfit parents.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#819969 - 08/16/02 08:17 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

****Not that killing babies is good.****

Then we agree that killing babies is bad then..i knew you'd see it my way

****But if something can't even realize that it is alive,
and it feels no pain when it dies,
then there really isn't too much harm.****

typical cowards way out "it's too hard, lets kill it". I can't wait to see these people in the REAL world where the challenges are tougher.....didn't you just say that killing babies is wrong?

***But we could make abortion illegal.****

I don't think it should be illegal it's not me who has to explain why I was a coward.

****Unless you want to raise taxes to fund a program that provides care for thousands of children that have been abandoned or have unfit parents.****

you mean kind of like welfare?..wow that works great

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
    #820762 - 08/16/02 11:46 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

just say no.

--------------------
Religion is for people who are afraid of going to Hell; spirituality is for those who have been there.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#821642 - 08/16/02 04:32 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

"typical cowards way out "it's too hard, lets kill it". I can't wait to see these people in the REAL world where the challenges are tougher.....didn't you just say that killing babies is wrong?"

Killing babies is wrong, but child abuse is worse. Just because the people that can't raise children may be stupid and inept doesn't mean we should force them to raise children. If it's the cowards way out, and they're all so weak and stupid, why do you want to make them raise children? It's just going to result in more abused, uneducated, and neglected children.

"Perhaps we should try to get to the root of the problem as to why these terrorists are attacking us. At least put in some sort of effort to resolve things peacefully, so we can establish ourselves as definately having the moral upper hand before resorting to violence"

"it's too hard, lets kill them"

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#822871 - 08/17/02 05:08 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

****Killing babies is wrong, but child abuse is worse.****

What?! are you insane or just ignorant?

****ust because the people that can't raise children may be stupid and inept doesn't mean we should force them to raise children****

I know because it's soooooo much easier to kill them..sheesh

****If it's the cowards way out, and they're all so weak and stupid,****

You said it...not me

****why do you want to make them raise children?****

It's called personal responsibility...look it up

****It's just going to result in more abused, uneducated, and neglected children.****

So we should just kill what is hard to cope with. Please enter the real world my man

****"it's too hard, lets kill them"****

Trying to equate innocent children to proven murderous coward terrorists is a far stretch....even for you. You really should learn the difference between apples and oranges...you're comming off as extremely ignorant

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Invisiblewingnutx

#824338 - 08/17/02 05:46 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

How about we all just agree that sometimes killing is necessary. We just disagree on who to kill and when to kill them.

As far as sacrificing the lives of my countrymen to kill foreigners, you have it all wrong. I'll kill foreigners to prevent the deaths of thousands of my countrymen. Some of us will die, sure, but that's the chance we take. A few of us will die so that millions will live free.

Somebody is going to get creamed, either the decadent west or the islamofascists. I (and basically the rest of my fellow Americans) vote for the islamikazis. Since we are the most capable, our vote wins.

See that? No burka, and she's not being beaten by anyone. If we had to kill 10,000 evil goons to let that little girl play baseball unmolested, well, that sounds like a good deal. Multiply her by the 300 million or so Americans, and then again by whoever you want. The balance sheets look good.

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
    #824495 - 08/17/02 06:44 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

****they also shoot DR's at the abortion clinics... prolifers KILLING dr's HAHAHAHAH!****

Murdering innocent people is wrong. Killing to save the lives of innocent people is justified in my opinion. These abortionists are serial murderers. Most are worse than Jeffery Dahmer or Ted Bundy due to the sheer quantity of lives they've taken. Abortionists violate the oath they take when they become physicians (to first do no harm). I don't believe it's morally wrong to kill a NAZI concentration camp guard in WW2 or an Einsatzgruppen soldier. By killing the murderers you are saving countless lives of innocent people. I believe killing abortionists is completely justified.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Re: Funny. [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #824532 - 08/17/02 07:09 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

whoa...dude, your out there!! lol

--------------------
Religion is for people who are afraid of going to Hell; spirituality is for those who have been there.

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

#824534 - 08/17/02 07:11 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

>>>>prolifers KILLING dr's HAHAHAHAH

"its irony on a base level, but i like it"

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#824949 - 08/18/02 05:30 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

"It's called personal responsibility...look it up"
No shit it's called personal responsibility, and I don't know what little dream world you're living in, but where I come from, there's plenty of people who don't have it. That's often why they got pregnant in the first place. We don't put idiots in the pilot's seat of an airplane because they *should* be able to fly it, we put people in control who have proven that they have the ability to fly. If someone can't handle the responsibility of having children, then why the fuck should we force them to do it? They're just going to make more irresponsible, badly raised, neglected, and abused children. Just because someone is responsible doesn't mean their going to take responsibility.

It's not like we're not already facing overpopulation as it is. Why not throw in a few million more people that nobody even wants to take care of?

Babies that are aborted haven't even experienced conciousness. They don't know that they are alive, they have no knowledge of anything. They exist, and then they don't.

Wait? The terrorists are the cowards? They're blowing themselves up with their bombs. They don't care one bit for their own lives. The americans do everything they can to distance themselves from the actual combat. Sending missles, dropping bombs from planes. You've got pilots who've killed hundreds of people and never had to see a drop of blood. Sounds kinda murderous to me...
If you're going to tell me all's fair in war, well, it's war for the terrorists too. Their the ones who are having bombs dropped in populated cities on a daily basis. The US only got hit once, almost a year ago now.

Why do you think the US is only killing terrorists, anyways? Thousands of innocent people in Afghanistan are being bombed. A hell of a lot more Afghani citizens are dead now than people that were killed in the WTC.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#824950 - 08/18/02 05:32 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Um...
Of course you realize it makes all pro-lifers look like a bunch of terrorists. It hardly furthers your cause.

Didn't you say you worked in an abortion clinic before? Why aren't you killing yourself?

--------------------

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
    #825530 - 08/18/02 11:36 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

"Republicans want live babies so they can grow up to be dead soldiers." --???

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds