Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedill705
Amazed
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Cat's Cradle
Re: Help!!! One or Two??? [Re: Mana]
    #8169152 - 03/19/08 09:00 PM (16 years, 12 days ago)

Thanks, After I lost 4 jars of grain I've felt bad, Thanks for the boost though.

Those were some monsters.

I just wanted to add some potting soil like, in between the grains, not so much on top. Then when that colonizes, which it should, I'll 50/50 + that shit.

Sounds like a plan to me. I'll let ya know. It's a Golden Teacher clone until my EQ LC is done growing.

--------------------
My advice is to find those things that give pleasure and do them often without too much attachment and relax and wait for the show to end.

-Icelander-

I like free markets and all. Truly I do, at least in general, but there needs to be some kind of oversight in recognition of sustainability. Life works the same way, on a bunch of sustainable systems. Why not honor what made us what we are and take some lessons? Nature FTW!

~dill705~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedill705
Amazed
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Cat's Cradle
Re: Help!!! One or Two??? [Re: dill705]
    #8192057 - 03/25/08 03:37 PM (16 years, 7 days ago)

Okay, today I cased all 3 quarts into one lasagne pan. I layed about 1/4 inch of casing down first, and when fully cased, fills the entire pan. I forgot all about the potting soil, but it was mostly for if it didn't fill the pan.

I can't wait to see how these Golden Teachers do compared to cakes. There not my Monster EQ that I cloned, but that will be on it's way soon.

I'll update as the growing cycle goes on.

--------------------
My advice is to find those things that give pleasure and do them often without too much attachment and relax and wait for the show to end.

-Icelander-

I like free markets and all. Truly I do, at least in general, but there needs to be some kind of oversight in recognition of sustainability. Life works the same way, on a bunch of sustainable systems. Why not honor what made us what we are and take some lessons? Nature FTW!

~dill705~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale