Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: .
Answering relationship questions...
    #8186790 - 03/24/08 11:21 AM (16 years, 26 days ago)

Everybody gets them and I know I can't be the only person who gets weird about answering them.

You know the... "How many girls have your slept with?" "How many relationships have you had?" "Have you ever been in love?"

It's always awkward trying to answer these questions. I'm 25 and never thought I was or ever fealt like I slept around, but that's exactly what it sounds like when I answer these questions.

I don't want to tell her that she's #18 that I've never been in love.

How do you feel about and approach these questions?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Answering relationship questions... [Re: Cowgold]
    #8186796 - 03/24/08 11:22 AM (16 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

Cowgold said:
How do you feel about and approach these questions?

Honestly and openly. Then again I'm 24 and the next one will be #3.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Answering relationship questions... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8186818 - 03/24/08 11:27 AM (16 years, 26 days ago)

I have an amazing ability of changing the subject.  Or I just word it in a way that it doesn't sound bad.  I'll  say, "I'm not really keeping count, but it's somewhere around 2306 hotties and 3 drunken nights that I don't want to talk about."  or... "only 2...      :pause:  ...this year"  :lol:

Offline13eetleJuice
the ghost with the most
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 6' under pushin up shroom...
    #8186841 - 03/24/08 11:36 AM (16 years, 26 days ago)

HONESTY. If this relationship got serious and you guys decided you want to be together, you'd forever regret not telling her the truth in the beginning. You'd feel that you cheated her and that your relationship is built on a lie. You do NOT want that guilt.

Besides, in my experience with women, most of the times the questions are just out of curiosity and the answers don't matter all that much.

And the vast majority of the time it's because she has a shameful past herself and thus she brings up this conversation HOPING that you'll be honest with her so that she can come clean about her past as well.

Above all, in a relationship you must have HONESTY or you will never have trust and without that, you might as well break it off before it ever gets started because it won't last. Not happily anyways.

Love is knowing all the horrible, rotten deeds, flaws and shortcomings of another person and being ok with it. It's understanding that we're all human and we've all been through the human experience of getting to where we are now. Love is accepting that they are not perfect and when that happens, and you have complete honesty and the utmost trust in one another, you'll find out that you've actually fallen in love, REAL love, for the very first time.

--------------------

Offlineforbiddendonut
Awesome
Female User Gallery

Loc: England
    #8186847 - 03/24/08 11:37 AM (16 years, 26 days ago)

Say: "I'm still waiting for the right one." That outta shut her up if she's interested in you- she wouldn't want to press the issue and scare you off otherwise. Or just say that it's not something you want to discuss yet (the yet hints that you're considering something serious).

So everyone...how many people have you slept with? How many times have you been in love?

--------------------

What's a shroom?

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Answering relationship questions... [Re: forbiddendonut]
    #8186853 - 03/24/08 11:39 AM (16 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

forbiddendonut said:
So everyone...how many people have you slept with? How many times have you been in love?

2 and 1.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlineforbiddendonut
Awesome
Female User Gallery

#8186860 - 03/24/08 11:42 AM (16 years, 26 days ago)

Whore!

--------------------

What's a shroom?

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
    #8186864 - 03/24/08 11:43 AM (16 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

forbiddendonut said:

Well... fess up, damnit!  :crankey:

Offline13eetleJuice
the ghost with the most
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #8186870 - 03/24/08 11:44 AM (16 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

forbiddendonut said:So everyone...how many people have you slept with? How many times have you been in love?

20-something / 3 times

--------------------

Offlineforbiddendonut
Awesome
Female User Gallery

#8186876 - 03/24/08 11:45 AM (16 years, 26 days ago)

nineteen- maybe twice- been in four relationships

--------------------

What's a shroom?

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #8186906 - 03/24/08 11:53 AM (16 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

Then again I'm 24 and the next one will be #3.

You are a slut/man-whore OneMoreRobot.

I dont answer those twisted female questions unless it is in the form of a joke.

Women are not capable of answering those questions honestly, their brains are just hardwired to lie about it without even realizing. Unless she says she has screwed 200+ guys then she is actually telling the truth. But even those girls cannot tell the truth and throw in something completely without logic like 'oh but every time i used a condom'.

Typically if she says she has been with 10 men, just multiply the number in your head by 4 or 5 and let it slide.

Offline13eetleJuice
the ghost with the most
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Answering relationship questions... [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #8186933 - 03/24/08 12:01 PM (16 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

GGreatOne234 said:
Women are not capable of answering those questions honestly, their brains are just hardwired to lie about it without even realizing. Unless she says she has screwed 200+ guys then she is actually telling the truth. But even those girls cannot tell the truth and throw in something completely without logic like 'oh but every time i used a condom'.

Typically if she says she has been with 10 men, just multiply the number in your head by 4 or 5 and let it slide.

I couldn't disagree more. You've said that you never answer these questions other than in jest. Perhaps that's the reason you've received the same deception from the ladies you've been with. If you try telling the truth (about ALL aspects of yourself) I think you'll be surprised by the honesty you get from your partner in return.

Nothing brings people closer than sharing things with them that you'd never tell another soul. And why is that? Your openess and sincerity will form a foundation of trust which lends the needed security to your partner so that they know they won't be judged by you when they answer up about their past.

--------------------

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: Answering relationship questions... [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #8186958 - 03/24/08 12:07 PM (16 years, 26 days ago)

i answer them based on the path i think the relationship is headed. if it's a fling, tell 'em waht they want to hear. if you truly like her, honesty rawks.

Of course, i'm 21 and only boned 3 chicks X amount of times, so i never have anything to worry about.

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
    #8187021 - 03/24/08 12:27 PM (16 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

forbiddendonut said:
Say: "I'm still waiting for the right one." That outta shut her up if she's interested in you- she wouldn't want to press the issue and scare you off otherwise. Or just say that it's not something you want to discuss yet (the yet hints that you're considering something serious).

0 & 1

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Ohio Flag
    #8187038 - 03/24/08 12:34 PM (16 years, 26 days ago)

I'm batting a .000

--------------------
!

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
    #8187494 - 03/24/08 02:14 PM (16 years, 26 days ago)

19 and 4

--------------------

Invisiblemayfly
Female

Loc: planet home
Re: Answering relationship questions... [Re: In(di)go]
    #8187631 - 03/24/08 02:51 PM (16 years, 26 days ago)

4 and 2... well, maybe 1 actually.

--------------------
"The important thing to remember: if we ship all our fat-bottomed girls off to foreign countries, the terrorists win."

Invisibleappleorange
Rainbow Technician
 User Gallery

Loc: Reykjavík
Re: Answering relationship questions... [Re: mayfly]
    #8187684 - 03/24/08 03:05 PM (16 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

"How many girls have your slept with?"

I always respond to this with "That I can remember?" :smirk:

Offlinemisterdogman
Educationalresearcher ofthe Shroom
Male

Loc: International Waters in a...
    #8187859 - 03/24/08 03:51 PM (16 years, 26 days ago)

[gradient:#D4C7C7,#]So everyone...how many people have you slept with? How many times have you been in love?[/gradient]

Thinking about it made me want to count since I havent for YEARS....WOW now I know why I never did that!!! Nevermind the total because now I feel like a manwhore. As far as being in love. I usually say I have been in love 3 times, But even now, for me anyways, after your life goes on and things change. I dont even know if I have ever felt true love or really BEEN in LOVE. The reason I say that is because if I am attracted to and I like someone I could feel the way I felt about those woman anytime I want about the new woman. That is if I just give in and show my emotions. But it has never gone to the butteflies in the stomach stage or clammy hands stage with ANY girl. So now I really do think I am looking for that one girl who makes me feel that way and the one who makes me decide shes worth marrying and waiting for in every aspect. Not just another one for having hot raw and nasty sex with which I honestly think my relationships and feelings have always been based around. Which is not healthy and is really actually sad..so be honest and share your feelings and past openly and it will take you where you belong and be a lot less stressful to you and her.

BTW being honest is key because I lied about it before. If you lie then you have to remember your lies or take notes on what you said because, trust me, you will forget and regret the lie later when you get busted up on it...so if you really like her just tell her if you dont see it being some long term thing do what you want but I would tell her the truth. ITs just plain easier.

--------------------
While driving my overpowered car around tight corners like a maniac all my friends yell out. Hey man slow down, we might Wreck. I reply, Shut up, I drive like Dale Earnhardt. They all look around at each other and laugh. Then one asks me. Hey wait, isnt he dead? Well yeah he is I said. Then I drive like Junior I mumble, while I promptly slow down.
"Everyday is opposite day. Everything I say is opposite of what you think I am saying. So if I say something and you think I mean one thing it is the opposite of what I am really trying to say. I actually mean another thing other than what you are thinking I am saying. Get it? Good because that's what I meant".
"You may defeat me, you may even destroy me, But you will never CONQUER me"!

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #8187911 - 03/24/08 04:02 PM (16 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

Cowgold said:
"How many girls have your slept with?"
"How many relationships have you had?"
"Have you ever been in love?"

a lot
not many
no

"this really isnt something we want to approach yet, lets get to
know each other, as time goes on you can learn all my dirty
little secrets, I'd rather you see me for whom I am instead of a
few bad relationships"

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds