Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejaytonbye
Stranger
If I had a padded room i'd do an ounce dry of cubes.
    #8184078 - 03/23/08 05:55 PM (16 years, 8 days ago)

for my sanity's sake, it's good that I don't have one.

Since I had a level 5 trip off 9.2 grams... I can't even imagine how much deeper the rabbit hole could go.

one day i'll find out

~choice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJraft
Psychonaut inTraining
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Nova Scotia, Canada
Re: If I had a padded room i'd do an ounce dry of cubes. [Re: jaytonbye]
    #8184085 - 03/23/08 05:58 PM (16 years, 8 days ago)

I'm pretty sure that would take you past the point of remembering what happened. You would basically "wake up" after the peak and remember nothing but blacking out.

--------------------

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Loc: Holographic Omniverse
    #8184117 - 03/23/08 06:06 PM (16 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

jaytonbye said:
for my sanity's sake, it's good that I don't have one.

Since I had a level 5 trip off 9.2 grams... I can't even imagine how much deeper the rabbit hole could go.

one day i'll find out

~choice

This is something that I am seriously planning on doing sometime in the near future but probably with more like half an ounce and then I'll work up from there. A padded room won't be able to keep you safe from yourself. For example, I've read about people chewing a part of their body until blood pours from the site, and people who beat the shit outta themselves with there fists. So it would also be a good idea to have a couple huge muscular dudes trip sitting you in case you go insane :crazy2:

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

Edited by NlightNd1 (03/23/08 06:07 PM)

Offlinejaytonbye
Stranger
    #8184132 - 03/23/08 06:10 PM (16 years, 8 days ago)

straight jacket... and something to stop me from biting my tongue off... plus I have to lie face down so I don't choke on throw up.

I'm also gonna take an 1/8th next week and get a massage. that'll be nice.

OfflineOverclock22
Here, There andBack Again
Male

Loc: NY
    #8184906 - 03/23/08 09:15 PM (16 years, 8 days ago)

there is a post of a guy doing 40 grams dry try searching for it. He apparently remembered most of it. One part he was moving in between the sequences of a dna chain

--------------------
He did not laugh as his eyes stopped in awareness of the earth around him. His face was like a law of nature-a thing one could not question, alter or implore. It had high cheekbones over gaunt, hollow cheeks; gray eyes, cold and steady; a contemptuous mouth, shut tight, the mouth of an executioner or a saint.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, can you wake up a different person?

Cf. A.C. Doyle "I'll rise above this, you can't keep me down, for I am Divine, and I know it all too well."

Offlinehighc
creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: maryland
Re: If I had a padded room i'd do an ounce dry of cubes. [Re: Overclock22]
    #8185052 - 03/23/08 09:42 PM (16 years, 8 days ago)

dude an ounce of cubies is alot. I remember eating 14 grams and it was unbelievably strong. I lost all contact with reality. I could not talk or move. My body did however move on it's own. I had no choice of where to go. Everything just seemed dreamy. Hallucinations were out of this world. Beautiful. I pissed myself too. I remember coming down about 9 hours later unable to make sense of anything that had happened......it was a good trip but prepare yourself before something like this..

--------------------

OfflineRainman420
Music is my Life
Male User Gallery

Re: If I had a padded room i'd do an ounce dry of cubes. [Re: highc]
    #8185108 - 03/23/08 09:52 PM (16 years, 8 days ago)

Man, I had a level 4 or 5 trip(somewhere in between i think), off of just an 1/8 one time. They were some field picked shrooms, I thought I was going to die because it was soo intense and I was just like, so, this is it, life has come down to this point. It was so insane. The visuals were crazy. Fireworks in the sky, trees morphing with the sky. I saw my hand and fingers grow to about the size of a basketball. Then my buddy bought me a cheeseburger, I couldn't eat it but I picked it up and felt it burning my hand. Temperature got all fucked up. It was a great trip though, although it was very scary at the time. Man those were great shrooms.

--------------------
The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to selfishness;
From selfishness to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies