Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

Abdominal Pain
    #8152684 - 03/16/08 09:09 AM (16 years, 15 days ago)

I keep getting this pain in my lower abdomen. It feels like someone is inflating a balloon then deflated it 1-2 minutes later. Each time it inflates I feel the sharp pains. You can also hear my abdominal area make weird bubbly noises and whatnot.

I am just asking because I woke up this morning from this and it really sucks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetodesengel
the chinese chicken

Re: Abdominal Pain [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8152691 - 03/16/08 09:10 AM (16 years, 15 days ago)

Sounds like something I had for a while... You got any ulcer problems?

Edited by todesengel (03/16/08 09:10 AM)

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #8152695 - 03/16/08 09:12 AM (16 years, 15 days ago)

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Anonymous #1

#8165929 - 03/19/08 10:16 AM (16 years, 12 days ago)

This is OP again.

I want to say it feels kind of like something is wedged in between my left lung and stomach. I think this is my problem.

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
    #8165994 - 03/19/08 10:38 AM (16 years, 12 days ago)

Does this happen, after you eat ?

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Anonymous #1

Re: Abdominal Pain [Re: Brainiac]
    #8166063 - 03/19/08 10:53 AM (16 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Brainiac said:

Waking up in the morning. I have been told its due to the stomach acid moving around after being settled for the time of sleeping. But I don't believe that that would cause this much stress for me. Its ridiculous.

Anonymous #1

#8166074 - 03/19/08 10:55 AM (16 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Quote:

Brainiac said:

Waking up in the morning. I have been told its due to the stomach acid moving around after being settled for the time of sleeping. But I don't believe that that would cause this much stress for me. Its ridiculous.

I noticed that sometimes it seems like my abdomen area is sore. Sometimes it feels like I am getting not enough oxygen on my breathes and have to take a bigger breathe. Its like a constant feeling of pressure on my stomach. Weed relieves this for the time, but my doctor said it doesn't help just masks pain.

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
    #8166301 - 03/19/08 11:56 AM (16 years, 12 days ago)

Does it happen after a glass of milk ?

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Anonymous #1

Re: Abdominal Pain [Re: Brainiac]
    #8166666 - 03/19/08 01:34 PM (16 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Brainiac said:
Does it happen after a glass of milk ?

Well, when things were worse a couple weeks ago, I was throwing up in the mornings(I got it written down in a log book) and I would think, hey milk might ease my stomach but right when I would take a drink it would trigger a reflex or something and I would throw up within a couple minutes. Now that I am over the puking thing, I can drink milk it just slightly upsets my stomach but nothing I can't handle. Its the same with eating though, I get a somewhat upset stomach while I am eating.

I thought about Lactose Intolerance but would that even be possible? I used to drink gallons of milk a week when I was like 15 and younger. I loved milk. But then I stopped drinking so much when I hit 16 or so.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
    #8166755 - 03/19/08 01:53 PM (16 years, 12 days ago)

once again i would say see a doctor.

as for the lactose intolerance, it can come or go at any time. i used to be highly intolerant when i was younger, but it went away for a few years and then came back.,...

although it would seem that if its not the intolerance issue , it sounds like your stomach is having difficulty dealing with its acidity levels. perhaps an ulcer?

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlinespieone
aspiring amateurmycologist

Re: Abdominal Pain [Re: ZippoZ]
    #8178096 - 03/21/08 10:52 PM (16 years, 10 days ago)

Try taking prilosec OTC for 7 days, see if this helps. How about pepcid, have you tried it? Does it help?

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: Abdominal Pain [Re: spieone]
    #8178108 - 03/21/08 10:56 PM (16 years, 10 days ago)

I think i know what it is. It happens when part of your stomach gets stuck under your diaphragm, causes a pain around your lung and heart area. If the doctor listens to it with a stethoscope you can hear gurgling noises, thats your stomach. Eventually your body sorts itself out and it goes away.

Anonymous #1

Re: Abdominal Pain [Re: DimensionX]
    #8179000 - 03/22/08 08:18 AM (16 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

DimensionX said:
I think i know what it is. It happens when part of your stomach gets stuck under your diaphragm, causes a pain around your lung and heart area. If the doctor listens to it with a stethoscope you can hear gurgling noises, thats your stomach. Eventually your body sorts itself out and it goes away.

Do you know any sort of exercises that make this sort of thing work its way out?

Anonymous #1

Re: Abdominal Pain [Re: spieone]
    #8179009 - 03/22/08 08:24 AM (16 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

spieone said:
Try taking prilosec OTC for 7 days, see if this helps. How about pepcid, have you tried it? Does it help?

My doctor prescribed to me Omeprazol 20mg, which is basically the same thing.

They just have not been working lately, so I am having to ponder what could actually be wrong.

Offlinespieone
aspiring amateurmycologist

#8179203 - 03/22/08 10:04 AM (16 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DimensionX said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OP said:
Do you know any sort of exercises that make this sort of thing work its way out?

If it is this (hiatal hernia), then first off the omeprazol (prilosec) should help. If not ask to try nexium. Second, the only exercises that might provide some relief beside regular daily exercise would be vagal type maneuvers. These are the same as like bearing down to take a shit. This can sometimes push the hiatal hernia back down some.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds