Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

Relationship problems, what should i do about this????? Help ?!
    #8173529 - 03/20/08 08:31 PM (16 years, 11 days ago)

so for the past 6 months i have been in a long distance relationship with my girlfriend down at college in Colorado.

I met her while i was down there, and we started to date after that, I'm also supposed to be moving to a house on DU's campus with her this summer.

But theres a problem. I'm competing with her room mates for time with her. Its to the point where i'm only 'welcome' down every other weekend..

I ask her about it and she acknowledges it, but says she doesn't know what to do about it.

Now i know first hand, i don't want to be in this position, being on opposite sides of any disagreement with her roommates and closest friends down at school.

On top of that, with her only wanting to see me every so often, i cant help but wonder if perhaps there is someone else in the picture. All of her roommates do in fact cheat on their boyfriends, and lie to their faces about it. I think that my girl is different, i know that she is, but sometimes i cant help but wonder...

regardless i'm in a jam, i want to see her more often than i can, and i don't like to be in that position where i feel that i'm more committed to a relationship than the other person, i feel that it puts me in a bad spot..

And to be frankly honest, if she wanted to see me more, wouldn't she just do it? I think that her 'not knowing what to do about it' really means that she doesn't want to see me that often, and if thats the case, what am i doing in this relationship?

if im missing something here, please feel free to point it out, im really un sure as to what i should do here...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGalikinokis
Stranger
Female

Loc: Southwest Florida
Re: Relationship problems, what should i do about this????? Help ?! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8173688 - 03/20/08 09:10 PM (16 years, 11 days ago)

And to be frankly honest, if she wanted to see me more, wouldn't she just do it? I think that her 'not knowing what to do about it' really means that she doesn't want to see me that often, and if thats the case, what am i doing in this relationship?

:thumbup:

--------------------
:mushroomgrow: ~ Happy Shrooming!~ :mushroomgrow:

:banana: :boobs: :banana:

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery

Re: Relationship problems, what should i do about this????? Help ?! [Re: Galikinokis]
    #8173728 - 03/20/08 09:24 PM (16 years, 11 days ago)

She's in college and young, I'm guessing.  She's cheating on you.  You can be 99.99999% sure of that.  It's fucking college.  Move on.

Do you really think she's not cheating on you while she's on campus and living in a house with a multitude of other girls that brazenly admit to cheating?

Come on.

It's fuckin' Denver University.  :grin:  Some of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen walk those campus grounds...

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

Re: Relationship problems, what should i do about this????? Help ?! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8174330 - 03/20/08 11:33 PM (16 years, 11 days ago)

Well, I can't tell you for sure if she's cheating, but it sounds like she may not be so sure about the relationship? Long distance relationships are hard and stressful. I personally can't imagine committing to a monogomous long distance relationship.

Invisiblegrassman
Stranger
Male

Loc: twilight zone
    #8175242 - 03/21/08 09:40 AM (16 years, 11 days ago)

It seems like you are the one putting all the effort in the relationship. You always go to see her when she says you can. Try to take a step back and don't seem so clingy.

Maybe don't talk about going to visit her and when she asks you to come, then tell her you have other plans. Just to test the relationship and she how much she cares or misses you.

It sucks to be more committed than the other person in a relationship. So unless you just flat out ask her what is going on with her, it might just be time to move on. Sorry

--------------------
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together

OfflineJoseLibrado
return

Re: Relationship problems, what should i do about this????? Help ?! [Re: grassman]
    #8175300 - 03/21/08 10:01 AM (16 years, 11 days ago)

Its looks like your experiences have changed and so have each others perspectives about life, and more importantly people. It only takes on perspective to change and the relationships will change - remember a relationship is a relationing of things, if they are compatible, if they mix well together, like the color blue and yellow do to make green, the relationship will reflect how good it is.

I've noticed this is one of the reasons why divorce rates have gone up to high compared to before - people have information about life at their finger tips, new perspectives bring change, change in a relation between two things can change the relaltionship.

peace to you.

--------------------
The mind is a creative tool. It searches to protect you, through message sensations(feelings). It is no different than a computer, you need to make sure its anti-virus program is in check and that it doesnt have a script that limits your experience, because of to much precaution.

And remember the computer does not appear to respond to words of anger and frustration - just give it input, in the form of new meanings that you know to be true and its messages to you and the limits it lays out for you, will change.

Guilt is an outcome of believing you are the cause of the problems.

Yet, we are not a cause to something, we see is negative or bad - Unless you believe your intentions are directed towards a bad outcome....

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom