Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
Re: Changed by psychedelics? [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #11792192 - 01/08/10 07:46 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Don't worry, I enjoy being the Shroomery's grammar/spelling Nazi! :hitlerdance:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: Changed by psychedelics? [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #11792206 - 01/08/10 07:48 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
Quote:

This is an accurate account un embellished by my love of shamanic overtones...lol.

Cool, but now retell it Castaneda-style.

:popcorn:

No, I can't give that away...you'll have to buy the book when it comes out.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
    #11792207 - 01/08/10 07:48 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
Sorry for the lack of attention to grammar...I hope you weren't too inconvenienced.

Czar Kasm

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11792222 - 01/08/10 07:50 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #11792224 - 01/08/10 07:50 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

It is worth noting that I wanted to do all of things I did before I ever had that trip, but every time I started I lacked the energy to continue...my attitude was just too fucked up.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11792231 - 01/08/10 07:51 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
It is worth noting that I wanted to do all of things...

You did it again. :smirk:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Changed by psychedelics? [Re: Poid]
    #11792240 - 01/08/10 07:52 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

wierd mushrooms usually makes music so much more intense unless you mean you dont like rave music on mushrooms. rave music totally isnt the same unless youre at the rave and have good speakers at it and good djs and ppl

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Changed by psychedelics? [Re: thedudenj]
    #11792241 - 01/08/10 07:52 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I like to "rave" by myself. :coaster:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #11792257 - 01/08/10 07:55 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
Perhaps it has been too long since my first journeys, but I do not remember any profound effects or paradigm shifts.

That is not to say that I remained unaffected as I would be by any powerful experience, but I don't recall being overwhelmed by cosmic questions nor having my model of reality being shattered and put back together.

I did psychedelics for years with nothing more than interesting thoughts and conversations with my trip friends. However, when I was 33 I took a dose of self grown, desiccant dried, psilocybe cubensis. It was an 8 gram dose that made me feel as if I had been short circuited and re wired. It brought into question every aspect of my being. In the immediate aftermath I dropped a 5 to 6 case a week beer drinking habit, resolved a serious anger problem, and stopped a lifelong addiction to allergy medications. Over the next few years I also quit an unfulfilling job and returned to college to be retrained in a more interesting field as well as losing over 150lbs and kicking a lifelong pattern of obesity while bringing myself into excellent physical condition. This continued a chain of events that led to me relocating to a place I had wanted to live for many years and getting the job of my choice in that location...in my field as a web programmer for a major city. This all took a bit over 10 years I grant you, but in that first trip I saw the promise of taking control of a life gone sour and I turned it around. I think that trip pushed over a big domino. It hugely frightening and liberating all at once.

This is an accurate account un embellished by my love of shamanic overtones...lol.

I can vouch for much of this as I have been a witness of it. It's pretty amazing imo.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
    #11792315 - 01/08/10 08:05 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I like to "rave" by myself.

I thank the word is "rant".

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11792404 - 01/08/10 08:20 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Think you. :smirk:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#11792406 - 01/08/10 08:20 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
I like to "rave" by myself. :coaster:

:foreheadslap:

yeah you cant rave alone thats against the laws of raving

and the laws of raving are very few but r srz biz

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Changed by psychedelics? [Re: thedudenj]
    #11792411 - 01/08/10 08:21 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I don't follow other peoples' laws. :stoned:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
    #11792516 - 01/08/10 08:37 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Enjoy your lethal injection.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Changed by psychedelics? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #11792526 - 01/08/10 08:38 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Changed by psychedelics? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #11792528 - 01/08/10 08:38 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
Enjoy your lethal injection.

:wtf:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Edited by Poid (01/08/10 08:44 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate