Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetimmeh_87
Scientist
Male

Loc: Canada
Help with blotter substance ID
    #8159513 - 03/17/08 09:55 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Ok well I know that blotters sold as "LSD" can often be something else, especially with the very poor availability of acid in these parts. Me and three friends each obtained a blotter from a source who is usually reliable. However he has never had acid before himself, and he has been looking for a while.

I did some searches looking for a picture ID and experiences with fake blotters, but the information is stretched pretty thin and I didnt find anything similar to my experience.

The blotter was very small, maybe 5mmx5mm or 1/4 square. White, with a black circular design, simple - geometric on one half and kind of swirly on the other. I wish I took a picture before I ate it. The size suggested at first that it might be real (very low dose amount for LSD right). It had no particular taste. I was smoking a lot so I may have missed any subtlety.

The come-up took maybe 1.5 hours, and at the peak all i had was a very disassociated feeling, kind of like the salvia body spaceyness (or DXM), or maybe a bit mushroomey. I got some mushroomy distortion, but I get that anyways if i smoke a lot of pot or pop some X, which I did as well (MDMA/Meth). I would have to say though that  It wasnt a drug I have done before (dxm, k, e mush).

At the peak I was tripping pretty balls, but there were no visuals and it went away mostly by hour 3 or 4. The one person who has had real acid before changed their mind from "yes its weak acid" to "no its not" by about that point.

I read a good description of DOB and it dosent sound really the same. But Im not sure about how low doses differ.

Does anyone know any other common substance that fits my description, or live near Ontario and have seen or done these blotters?

I know you get noobs like me asking about this shit all the time, sorry :crazy:

--------------------
Shroom up my rating if you think Im smart :laugh:. I'll hit you back if you seem cool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineethnoguy
"Raper of Mother Nature"
Male User Gallery

Loc: your momma's house
Re: Help with blotter substance ID [Re: timmeh_87]
    #8159540 - 03/17/08 09:58 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

It's impossible to know if its good or bad by looking at it. I suspect you don't have scientific gadgets around the house. Let someone else do it first. BTW: the best cid I ever had was on notebook paper. And I have had my share of the stuff.

EG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1