Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
Re: Guns Rights for the Individual, Gets Day in Supreme Court...!!! [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8161261 - 03/18/08 09:14 AM (16 years, 4 days ago)

his account was clearly hacked.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
Re: Guns Rights for the Individual, Gets Day in Supreme Court...!!! [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8161768 - 03/18/08 11:06 AM (16 years, 4 days ago)

Offlinepunkhardcore92
The navigator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: Guns Rights for the Individual, Gets Day in Supreme Court...!!! [Re: buckwheat]
    #8162718 - 03/18/08 03:34 PM (16 years, 4 days ago)

Still though you people need to watch that penn and teller bullshit episode i posted. SUPER educational and gives all kinds of perspective.

--------------------
Guns, the only thing more dangerous is not having them.

Support the 2nd amendment or give up all your civil liberties.

Everything said by me is fiction.

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Re: Guns Rights for the Individual, Gets Day in Supreme Court...!!! [Re: punkhardcore92]
    #8162949 - 03/18/08 04:33 PM (16 years, 4 days ago)

--------------------

Offlinepunkhardcore92
The navigator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: Guns Rights for the Individual, Gets Day in Supreme Court...!!! [Re: afoaf]
    #8163024 - 03/18/08 04:49 PM (16 years, 4 days ago)

Good job! i posted it on the previous page and still no one has commented on it probably becasue they dotn want to invest the time to watch it.

--------------------
Guns, the only thing more dangerous is not having them.

Support the 2nd amendment or give up all your civil liberties.

Everything said by me is fiction.

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Re: Guns Rights for the Individual, Gets Day in Supreme Court...!!! [Re: punkhardcore92]
    #8163066 - 03/18/08 04:58 PM (16 years, 4 days ago)

I love Penn and Teller.

--------------------

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: Guns Rights for the Individual, Gets Day in Supreme Court...!!! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8163468 - 03/18/08 06:31 PM (16 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
I wasn't aware that it was possible for me to disagree with one person about so many things.

it's easy to go through life hiding under mothers skirt, not
having a chance to see the real world, being told what to believe
and how to believe it... canadians are no different than hippies
in the regard that they believe in freedoms as long as it fits
within they're belief, once you venture out from what they see as
the way things should be, they want to strip you of your freedoms

it's fascism

Laughable child.

Fascism is having the right to vote the guns into the hands of only those willing to register them?

Fascism is being responsible to pay taxes to keep the less fortunate alive?

Fascism is a country where we do not allow torture or murder as punishment for political crimes?

Fascism is a leadership you are either with or against.

Fascism is having your phone tapped without a warrant.

Fascism is having your entire hard drive copied without a warrant.

Fascism is a long history of slavery and racism.

Fascism is being imprisoned indefinitely without trial under the excuse of a war against no nation.

Fascism is happily accepting the deaths of thousands of innocents as collateral when you bring your "democracy" across the world to combat "terrorism".

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: Guns Rights for the Individual, Gets Day in Supreme Court...!!! [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #8163481 - 03/18/08 06:36 PM (16 years, 4 days ago)

PS: I also like Penn and Teller.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Guns Rights for the Individual, Gets Day in Supreme Court...!!! [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #8163825 - 03/18/08 07:58 PM (16 years, 4 days ago)

Fascism is having the right to vote the guns into the hands of only those willing to register them?

Fascism is having to register your guns so the government can
pick them up at their leisure, preventing 'civil unrest' from
getting out of hand are removing the fascists from power

Fascism is being responsible to pay taxes to keep the less fortunate alive?

Fascism is forcing me to take care of families that are not my
own, whom I do not know and in most cases are undeserving,
welfare begins at home, not with government

Fascism is a country where we do not allow torture or murder as punishment for political crimes?

Fascism is claiming your hands are clean when in fact you're up
to your elbows in the blood of innocents from the very
foundation of your country

Fascism is a leadership you are either with or against.

do you support your government?

Fascism is having your phone tapped without a warrant.

like this?
or here where they admit there's an entire agency dedicated to it
or maybe this one that's dedicated to spying on canadians

Fascism is having your entire hard drive copied without a warrant.

Fascism is molesting women traveling alone, making acuasations
of crimes with no evidence, subjecting them to humiliating and
degrading treatment and violations of their person
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/message.jspa?messageID=13790457

it's just a shame that you're agents cant do the same since they
cant operate computers very well

http://tkyte.blogspot.com/2007/03/crossing-border.html

Fascism is a long history of slavery and racism.

Fascism is denying the facts
http://www.hopesite.ca/remember/history/racism_canada_1.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Canada

Fascism is being imprisoned indefinitely without trial under the excuse of a war against no nation.

instead you turn them over to be tortured and forgotten and
ignore the facts that canada is in fact America jr.
http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N25278062.htm
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/13/world/americas/13canada.html

Fascism is happily accepting the deaths of thousands of innocents as collateral when you bring your "democracy" across the world to combat "terrorism".

Didnt Mussolini 'aid' hitler just as Canada 'aids' America

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: Guns Rights for the Individual, Gets Day in Supreme Court...!!! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8163942 - 03/18/08 08:29 PM (16 years, 4 days ago)

There is no where near as much civil unrest here, but when there has been, we have had rebellions resulting in massive political change. Go read a book without an American flag on the cover.

We vote to save the dying here. If we wanted to take every penny from the poor as you do we would. We do not choose that sort of inhumanity. No other industrialized nation does. Calling support for the dying poor fascism might help you sleep at night, but it won't make sense to anyone else in the world.

We have all had bloody histories. But who has victims being tortured out of country as we speak?

We don't.

The comment about your leadership being one that you must be "for or against" is a comment made by your genius president Mr. Bush. Intimidation for those not willing to attack "Al-Quaida related" nations like Iraq who produce vast numbers of weapons of mass destruction.

I'm sorry that two of our customs agents are corrupt individuals. PS: molestation generally constitutes at least touching a person... All border agents are charged with the task of discovering drug mules, they didn't even search her. You're talking about specific individuals, not our national policy. Petty, suited to you.

In case you are unaware it is not legal to tap a phone without a warrant in Canada... I didn't say we have absolutely no corruption, if this were an argument about corruption we would come out ahead anyway...

[Authorized days after September 11, 2001, this warrantless wiretapping program is part of a broad pattern of the executive branch using "national security" as an excuse for encroaching on the privacy and free speech rights of Americans without adequate oversight.]In the US you have no privacy.

As for the guy with the laptop, if he had declined to share, he may have been inconvenienced longer, but we would not have had the right to rape him of his privacy. As for your border guards... he would not have been so lucky as to have that right if they found issue with him.

I'm not saying Canada is 100% clean of racism. No country is. But where do you think the underground railroad WENT?

I like how at the end you just straight up admitted I was right about your government being fascist and tried to say we just wanted to be like you... lol

intellectually disabled much?

I don't support the convergence of Canadian and American culture, a great many of us don't, unfortunately the temptation of greed pulls many toward the hole of idiocy you dug for yourself so long ago.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

#8164034 - 03/18/08 08:48 PM (16 years, 4 days ago)

Haha, oh man... I went on to read more of the link you sent me about Canadian border guards being poor with computers... I read on and I find not only are people saying American guards are just as stupid, if not stupider, but they are also saying that at least Canadians are polite, Americans impose more and are bigger asses!!

You have the best retorts man.

My suggestion, don't go around doing stupid things like calling liberals fascists in the first place...

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: Guns Rights for the Individual, Gets Day in Supreme Court...!!! [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #8164217 - 03/18/08 09:25 PM (16 years, 4 days ago)

Looks good so far.....My only concern is that they will rule on this, only because DC is considered a federal land.....if they come up with some shit about the Constitution not applying to the States, it will make me fucking puke............

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080318/D8VG2PR00.html

Justices Agree on Right to Own Guns

Mar 18, 4:55 PM (ET)

By MARK SHERMAN

WASHINGTON (AP) - Americans have a right to own guns, Supreme Court justices declared Tuesday in a historic and lively debate that could lead to the most significant interpretation of the Second Amendment since its ratification two centuries ago.

Governments have a right to regulate those firearms, a majority of justices seemed to agree. But there was less apparent agreement on the case they were arguing: whether Washington's ban on handguns goes too far.

The justices dug deeply into arguments on one of the Constitution's most hotly debated provisions as demonstrators shouted slogans outside. Guns are an American right, argued one side. "Guns kill," responded the other.

Inside the court, at the end of a session extended long past the normal one hour, a majority of justices appeared ready to say that Americans have a "right to keep and bear arms" that goes beyond the amendment's reference to service in a militia.

Several justices were openly skeptical that the District of Columbia's 32-year-old handgun ban, perhaps the strictest in the nation, could survive under that reading of the Constitution.

"What is reasonable about a total ban on possession?" Chief Justice John Roberts asked.

Walter Dellinger, representing the district, replied that Washington residents could own rifles and shotguns and could use them for protection at home.

"What is reasonable about a total ban on possession is that it's a ban only on the possession of one kind of weapon, of handguns, that's considered especially dangerous," Dellinger said.

Justice Stephen Breyer appeared reluctant to second-guess local officials.

Is it "unreasonable for a city with a very high crime rate ... to say no handguns here?" Breyer asked.

Alan Gura, representing a Washington resident who challenged ban, said, "It's unreasonable and it fails any standard of review."

The court has not conclusively interpreted the Second Amendment since its ratification in 1791. The amendment reads: "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

The basic issue for the justices is whether the amendment protects an individual's right to own guns no matter what, or whether that right is somehow tied to service in a state militia.

A key justice, Anthony Kennedy, seemed to settle that question early on when he said the Second Amendment gives "a general right to bear arms." He is likely to be joined by Roberts and Justices Samuel Alito, Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas - a majority of the nine-member court.

Gun rights proponents were encouraged.

"What I heard from the court was the view that the D.C. law, which prohibits good people from having a firearm ... to defend themselves against bad people is not reasonable and unconstitutional," National Rifle Association executive vice president Wayne LaPierre said after leaving the court.

Washington Mayor Adrian Fenty said he hoped the court would leave the ban in place and not vote for a compromise that would, for example, allow handguns in homes but not in public places. "More guns anywhere in the District of Columbia is going to lead to more crime. And that is why we stand so steadfastly against any repeal of our handgun ban," the mayor said after attending the arguments.

A decision that defines the amendment's meaning would be significant by itself. But the court also has to decide whether Washington's ban can stand and how to evaluate other gun control laws.

The justices have many options, including upholding a federal appeals court ruling that struck down the ban.

Solicitor General Paul Clement, the Bush administration's top Supreme Court lawyer, supported the individual right but urged the justices not to decide the other question. Instead, Clement said the court should say that governments may impose reasonable restrictions, including federal laws that ban certain types of weapons.

Clement wants the justices to order the appeals court to re-evaluate the Washington law. He did not take a position on it.

This issue has caused division within the administration, with Vice President Dick Cheney taking a harder line than the official position at the court.

In addition to the handgun ban, Washington also has a trigger lock requirement for other guns that raised some concerns Tuesday.

"When you hear somebody crawling in your bedroom window, you can run to your gun, unlock it, load it and then fire?" Justice Antonin Scalia said.

Roberts, who has two young children, suggested at one point that trigger locks might be reasonable.

"There is always a risk that the children will get up and grab the firearm and use it for some purpose other than what the Second Amendment was designed to protect," he said.

On the other hand, he, too, wondered about the practical effect of removing a lock in an emergency. "So then you turn on the lamp, you pick up your reading glasses," Roberts said to laughter.

Dellinger said he opened the lock in three seconds, although he conceded that was in daylight.

While the arguments raged inside, dozens of protesters mingled with tourists and waved signs saying "Ban the Washington elitists, not our guns" or "The NRA helps criminals and terrorists buy guns."

Members of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence chanted "guns kill" as followers of the Second Amendment Sisters and Maryland Shall Issue.Org shouted "more guns, less crime."

The City Council that adopted the ban said it was justified because "handguns have no legitimate use in the purely urban environment of the District of Columbia."

Dick Anthony Heller, 65, an armed security guard, sued the district after it rejected his application to keep a handgun at his home for protection in the same Capitol Hill neighborhood as the court.

The last Supreme Court ruling on the topic came in 1939 in U.S. v. Miller, which involved a sawed-off shotgun. Constitutional scholars disagree over what that case means but agree it did not squarely answer the question of individual versus collective rights.

Roberts said at his confirmation hearing that the correct reading of the Second Amendment was "still very much an open issue."

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#8164350 - 03/18/08 09:46 PM (16 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

ExplosiveMango said:
There is no where near as much civil unrest here

because you're fooled into believing things are dandy, you're
lied to by your media and half your population believes drugs
are legal there when things are just getting worse, it's not our
fault that canada is ignorant to what's really happening to them

Quote:

We vote to save the dying here. If we wanted to take every penny from the poor as you do we would. We do not choose that sort of inhumanity. No other industrialized nation does.

what is an industrialized nation by your definition?

explain the growing number of homeless and the lack of low
income housing while your middle class does more and more for
their selves and nothing was done for them.

explain why 50,000 of the mentally ill were kicked into the
streets with no assistance and none of their medications

explain why as canadians are getting richer the immigrants
remain poor, it couldnt be racism since that doesnt exist in
canada

Quote:

Calling support for the dying poor fascism might help you sleep at night, but it won't make sense to anyone else in the world.

helping the poor by providing them a bench and some news papers?
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2007/06/26/shelter.html

Quote:

We have all had bloody histories. But who has victims being tortured out of country as we speak?

besides Canada? check the dates
http://www.thestar.com/article/296208

Quote:

We don't.

they say an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind,
americans know what our government is doing, whom has canada
offended to lose it's own eyes
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/950DF11B-50D5-4594-8538-F5416449A0A9.htm
http://www.canada.com/topics/news/world/story.html?id=6c9a55cf-7098-486a-a891-cb33327943f5&k=27119
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2007/11/14/taliban-prisoner.html
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2008/02/02/4809279-cp.html

Quote:

The comment about your leadership being one that you must be "for or against" is a comment made by your genius president Mr. Bush.

in the gun control debate, are you for or against, cant you stay
neutral just like your government and the troops they didnt send
to the middle east?

Quote:

I'm sorry that two of our customs agents are corrupt individuals. PS: molestation generally constitutes at least touching a person...

2 agents while several more watched

Quote:

All border agents are charged with the task of discovering drug mules, they didn't even search her. You're talking about specific individuals, not our national policy. Petty, suited to you.

are your police, border agents and military not representatives
of your government, tell us about the border agent helping to
smuggle cocaine into canada... he's representative as well

Quote:

In case you are unaware it is not legal to tap a phone without a warrant in Canada... I didn't say we have absolutely no corruption, if this were an argument about corruption we would come out ahead anyway...

well shit, at least our president put forth a law announcing his
intent instead of concealing the facts like canadians, which
would be the corrupt government the one that does and lies or
the one that makes it legal?

Quote:

As for the guy with the laptop, if he had declined to share, he may have been inconvenienced longer, but we would not have had the right to rape him of his privacy.

obviously it's not about rights since our government doesnt
actually allow them. you guys dont even have the right to free
speech since you've got a Canadian Human Rights Commission
that's violating human rights each day, holding secret meetings
and kangaroo courts
http://www.timeimmortal.net/2008/02/22/pen-canada-supports-changes-to-section-13/
http://canadianhumanrightscommission.blogspot.com/
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2007/jul/07071907.html

Quote:

I'm not saying Canada is 100% clean of racism.

but you said canada isnt racist, the homeless/poor statistics
show that canada doesnt give a shit about people that are not
canadian, lets call it 'nationalism'

guess what other group was nationalists

Quote:

I like how at the end you just straight up admitted I was right about your government being fascist and tried to say we just wanted to be like you... lol

intellectually disabled much?

I'd never deny Americas wrong doing, in fact if you want the
real scoop, I'll load you down, I'll tell you about the special
forces preforming drug raid in North Carolina, I'll tell you
about our government funding a revolution in Haiti just to
return and reinstall the communist government.

there's a reason I made the comparison, it's not because I
slipped it's because I'm not blindly believing my government,
I'm not accepting the pablum they wish to feed me, I am capable
of thinking for myself...

Quote:

I don't support the convergence of Canadian and American culture, a great many of us don't, unfortunately the temptation of greed pulls many toward the hole of idiocy you dug for yourself so long ago.

stop kidding yourself, 2 governments, 2 propaganda wagons, one goal

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#8164377 - 03/18/08 09:49 PM (16 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

ExplosiveMango said:
My suggestion, don't go around doing stupid things

"oh, my government wouldnt do that"

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Guns Rights for the Individual, Gets Day in Supreme Court...!!! [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #8164386 - 03/18/08 09:50 PM (16 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

SirTripAlot said:
Looks good so far.....

it looked great in the opening arguements

Quote:

Mr. Dellinger asserted that at the time the Second Amendment was drafted, “the people” and “the militia” were essentially synonymous; therefore, he said, the amendment, its two clauses properly interpreted, gave people the right to own weapons only in connection with their militia service. This assertion promptly ran into objections.

Doesn’t the argument that the people and the militia were one and the same “cut against you,” Chief Justice Roberts asked. If the militia included everyone, he continued, “doesn’t the preamble that you rely on not really restrict the right much at all?”

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Guns Rights for the Individual, Gets Day in Supreme Court...!!! [Re: Chemy]
    #8165207 - 03/19/08 01:21 AM (16 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Chemy said:
Quote:

DieCommie said:
Quote:

ExplosiveMango said:
How can this rate be improved for the US?

Easy... end prohibition, fortify the border, life in prison for violent crimes, no prison for non-violent crimes.

:congrats:

wow you guys are stupid fucks. let everyone smoke pot and the world will be peacefull for all of eternity, ill believe that when Rosie O'Donnell's pussy doesn't smell like 60 day old salmon.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Loc: A Church
Re: Guns Rights for the Individual, Gets Day in Supreme Court...!!! *DELETED* [Re: Psychoslut]
    #8165457 - 03/19/08 04:43 AM (16 years, 3 days ago)

Post deleted by Chemy

Reason for deletion: Reason for deleting?

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Edited by Chemy (03/19/08 04:58 AM)

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Guns Rights for the Individual, Gets Day in Supreme Court...!!! [Re: Psychoslut]
    #8165479 - 03/19/08 05:10 AM (16 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Psychoslut said:
Quote:

Chemy said:
Quote:

DieCommie said:
Quote:

ExplosiveMango said:
How can this rate be improved for the US?

Easy... end prohibition, fortify the border, life in prison for violent crimes, no prison for non-violent crimes.

:congrats:

wow you guys are stupid fucks. let everyone smoke pot and the world will be peacefull for all of eternity, ill believe that when Rosie O'Donnell's pussy doesn't smell like 60 day old salmon.

:flowstone:

It doesn't matter if it would make the world a better place.

All that matters is I should have the right to do anything with my body that does not hinder anyone else's rights.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Guns Rights for the Individual, Gets Day in Supreme Court...!!! [Re: Redstorm]
    #8165513 - 03/19/08 06:00 AM (16 years, 3 days ago)

I'm not even sure if anyone cares, w/ as off-topic as this thread is but the Supreme Court reached a majority decision yesterday, 5-4.

The decision,which I'm too lazy to find and post, says that the right to bear arms is indeed an individual right on par w/ the freedom of speech or freedom of/from religion. The opposing view said that the right was a collective one tied to military service, and that the individual him/herself did not have an expectation of a right to bear arms.

They have not decided whether the government can do ANYTHING to limit firearms possession, but are expected to take up that next.

Clearly the right decision, in my book.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Loc: A Church
Re: Guns Rights for the Individual, Gets Day in Supreme Court...!!! *DELETED* [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8165518 - 03/19/08 06:02 AM (16 years, 3 days ago)

Post deleted by Chemy

Reason for deletion: Reason for deleting?

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder